It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump-Russia Isn’t About the Cover-Up It’s About the Crime.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Source

This is a blockbuster article detailing not only obstruction of justice, something that the whole world knows Trump is guilty of, but the actual crime of collusion with Russia in which Trump and numerous of his top aids and family members are guilty of.

The conspiracy case--the heart of Mueller’s efforts-- almost certainly boils down to an old-fashioned quid pro quo. Flynn’s “quid”—the substance of his recorded conversations with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak— was lifting the sanctions that President Obama imposed on Russia in late 2016 and the earlier sanctions related to Russia’s invasion of the Ukraine. The “quo” was collusion (“conspiracy” in legal terms) with Russians to harm Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign, which Flynn effectively admitted was “material” to his lies after the election. Anyone associated with this deal is in deep legal trouble. The conspiracy started with Russians violating the federal computer crime statute, the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act, by hacking into the computers at the Democratic National Committee and stealing emails that were then distributed publicly by Guccifer 2.0 and Wikileaks—both linked to Russians— in ways that hurt Clinton. According to the Department of Homeland Security, Russia also tried to penetrate the voting systems of 21 states.

According to this detailed piece, Trump and his minions are toast. I think the only thing that can save him is politics. A massive attempt with of course Russia to steal the 2018 election and keep congress republican is the only thing that will save Trump.

“The conspiracy charges that arise from it will likely send some of Trump’s friends and relatives to jail. And they won’t look so good for the president, either, if presented next year at his impeachment trial in the Senate.”

Many have been led to think there is no collusion simply because Trump repeats it over and over, in line with the philosophy of the Nazi propaganda minister, Joseph Goebbles

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.
There's no collusion
There's no collusion
There's no collusion

Here is a detailed list of criminal collusion between Russia, the Trump campaign and wiki leaks

Criminal Collusion Timeline

April 26, 2016: George Papadopoulos, whom Trump named as one of his “top five” foreign policy advisers, learns that the Russians had possession of the DNC emails. He passes word of this to others in the campaign. Because of a “mutual understanding,” no one calls the FBI.

Mid-May: Papadopoulos tells an Australian diplomat in London that the Russians have compromising emails on Clinton. The diplomat properly informs his superiors, who--unlike Trump campaign officials--recognizes his legal responsibilities under American law to notify U.S. authorities.

June 9: At a meeting at Trump Tower previewed for the campaign as “part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump,” Donald Trump Jr. listens as well-connected Russians offer damaging information about Clinton. Jared Kushner and Paul Manafort both say they left early, suggesting “awareness” of, or “willful blindness” to, crimes that were underway. Again, no one contacts the FBI.

Mid-June: Kushner—assuming control of the campaign’s digital operations— hires Cambridge Analytica, which coordinates with Wikileaks, suggesting a possible “mutual understanding” of what Wikileaks will do.

July 14: At the Republican National Convention, the Trump campaign deletes a plank in the party platform that condemns Russia for invading Ukraine, and rejects a proposal for increased sanctions, bolstering the case for the quid pro quo that is the crux of the case.

July 22: On the eve of the Democratic Convention, Wikileaks releases damaging Democratic emails received from the Russians, implicating Wikileaks in the criminal conspiracy.

July 27: In a speech, Trump says, "By the way, if they [Russians] hacked, they probably have her 33,000 emails. I hope they do.” Trump later said he was joking but it reinforces his “awareness” of an unlawful act.

August 21: Roger Stone, a longtime friend and adviser to Trump, shows knowledge of the conspiracy by tweeting, "Trust me, it will soon be Podesta's time in the barrel. #CrookedHillary,” in reference to Clinton campaign chair John Podesta, and Stone admits having communicated with both Guccifer 2.0 and Wikileaks in July, all elements of the conspiracy.

October 7: Within hours of the release of the Access Hollywood tape, which dealt a serious blow to the Trump campaign, Wikileaks releases the first in a series of 60,000 emails belonging to Podesta. Wikileaks effectively acts as an arm of the Trump campaign in a “mutual understanding” to deflect attention away from the sex scandal.

December 29: Deputy National Security Adviser-designate K.T. McFarland emails a colleague about the aftermath of outgoing President Obama’s implementation of sanctions: “If there is a tit-for-tat escalation, Trump will have difficulty improving relations with Russia, which has just thrown USA election to him.” (emphasis added) The same day, Flynn tells Kislyak not to escalate because Trump is coming into office with a new, much friendlier policy, thereby fulfilling Trump’s end of the corrupt deal.

Source

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Weird how Russia "aided" both sides.

Granted, you'll only hear someone admit that if it's talking about the opposing side they prescribe to.

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Ah someone's opinion...

From the daily beast no less.... Well then I guess we should all pack it up. This irrefutable, especially from such a beacon of integrity!
/sarcasm

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
After nearly 18 months of investigation and still no solid evidence brought forward. That’s gunna be a no from me dog.

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

With respect to the election, we already know that it is Hillary that rigged the election, in the case of the primary against Bernie = undeniable fact.

Just more projection issues.

With respect to Russia collusion, it is Hillary that sold US uranium to Russia in exchange for money to her foundation, no one else
- THAT is also a fact

But, go ahead, keep defending that incompetent corrupt b!tch.

Lemmings....
edit on 10-2-2018 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-2-2018 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I just wanna know the statute that supports the term "criminal".

To be toast you have to commit crime. What is the crime?

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

The "crime" was exposing liberals for the fools that they are....

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

The "crime" was exposing liberals for the fools that they are....

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Given all the stupid sources I have seen used the past couple of weeks, and I called out. They used the most well known propaganda sites on the net, yet the topics were still discussed as fact, star and flag and star and flag, all for a rag piece of trash.

So just shows, anything about trump, negative is dismissed by many, no matter what source, but I guess its okay to use whatever source needed as long as its pro trump, right?

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
You can certainly sense the desperation in a thread when the op makes Nazi comparisons in the first post.

Why are so many opinion pieces being passed off as news lately?

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
This is what we see when the nooses tighten

When the exposures get too deep and burn

Desperation and Fear

The Trump strategy is corralling them into an endless loop

Democrats/NWO/Leftists need to get some new bylaws and change their agenda

It's ending sooner than they think

Bam

Boom

Poof

All go bye-bye

All gone soon

😁

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

This is a blockbuster article detailing not only obstruction of justice, something that the whole world knows Trump is guilty of, but the actual crime of collusion with Russia in which Trump and numerous of his top aids and family members are guilty of.

There ya go folks.

Judge, jury, and executioner in the kangaroo courts of public opinion.

Of course, everything done to get to this point in 2018 has been ILLEGAL as hell.

Obstructing justice?

Yeah, Team Never Trump is guilty of that.

Prolly why so many people have been fired, and quitting from the FBI and other government agencies.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.
There's no collusion
There's no collusion
There's no collusion

There is collusion
There is collusion
There is collusion

Now we have millions of people fighting each other over which one is true, just like they planned it.
edit on 2/10/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Point out the legal statute for “collusion”
There is none....piss in the wind some more

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: watchitburn

Given all the stupid sources I have seen used the past couple of weeks, and I called out. They used the most well known propaganda sites on the net, yet the topics were still discussed as fact, star and flag and star and flag, all for a rag piece of trash.

So just shows, anything about trump, negative is dismissed by many, no matter what source, but I guess its okay to use whatever source needed as long as its pro trump, right?

So from your understanding of the "article" in the OP, what EXACTLY is the crime that Trump committed? Be specific if you can, please. The specific crime he can be charge with is _________. Fill in the blank for us.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

I hovered over your link.. saw it was "The Daily Beast" tabloid, typed this message, and left.

But you'll have REAL news to read in a few weeks. The OIG report from the DOJ, followed by a Special Counsel, will bring REAL news for all to see.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

There's no collusion
There's no collusion
There's no collusion

There is collusion
There is collusion
There is collusion

Now we have millions of people fighting each other over which one is true, just like they planned it.

I agree with you on the collusion collusion collusion vs. no collusion no collusion no collusion. But what is it, again, that "they" are using that to cover up for? What is it they don't want us to see?

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Hurting peoples feelings. Also, exposing team-dodgy on an ongoing basis.

These are Trumps crimes - punishable by death, no trial necessary.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Would not surprise me if Russia "aided" both sides. To have dirt on one of the political parties is gold. To have dirt on both, well, that's unobtanium!

See, in the past, both parties would have hashed things out privately, in the back rooms without much namecalling or finger pointing. That's the way things were done, and how cooperation was obtained. Now in this day of press, they just make funky little leaks...and hope that the other side doesn't do the same. Favors are cashed in, deals are made and some other "activities" get swept under the rug.

The good thing, if any of this is true, is that it shows how both sides of the political aisle are scumsucking pigs, intent on defrauding their constituency and grabbing as much power and influence as they can get while they are "elected officials" so that they can retain power and influence afterwards.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join