It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Administration Blocks Release of Democrat Memo on Russa Probe

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
First memo was meaningless.

This memo will be meaningless too.

All that matters is the result of the official investigation into the facts. Not opinion peddling in memos.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

California Rep. Adam Schiff, the top Democrat on the committee, said he is wary that Trump could make redactions in the document for “political purposes.”

However, Rep. Mike Conaway, R-Texas, has said the memo contains information that he would be “uncomfortable” about seeing released without redaction by the White House.

dems have no credibility

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Who classified this memo? What's the level of classification?

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

I would like to see what is in the Dems memo. I just want to see if their memo has some of the same info as the Reps as it should. Both parties are on the same committee. If it is different then we are wasting money on little kiddie games and should turn all this over to a non governmental entity.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Deep State lagging behind about 2-weeks

New State staying ahead about 1-month

Gap widening every day

🙇🙌

If I had a nickel for every failed prediction by you, shine on you crazy diamond

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Here is a copy of Schiffs memo - in full, no redactions.

You're welcome

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

I thought you libs didn't want the details published because they were super-secret? What changed?

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

You thought us libs?

I was insisting the memo needed to be released along with others here.

Why doesn't he want to release it?

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Damn, it's a wonderful time to be alive! I love to watch you Trump-haters. You guys just keep throwing tons and tons of batcrap at the walls, hoping something will randomly stick, but, alas, no joy. It's OK, though, don't stop, 'cause it's really, really fun to watch!

Good times, Yes?

I think it's hilarious that he won't release it. The absolute most wonderful thing about DJT is the fact that he is IN CHARGE, and he KNOWS he's in charge. And you know what? So do they.

This is a bit like the political equivalent to flipping the Dems off, and hey, when it THAT not fun? Hmmm? You have to admit, it's fun to watch them twist in the wind. He'll end up releasing it, anyway. Eventually.

But not today! BWahahahahHA!!

Grandfather always say, must be patient, Grasshopper, it never rain every day!
edit on 11-2-2018 by MteWamp because: add

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   

If there aren't security concerns, why don't they just leak it like they leak everything else?

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: bender151

If there aren't security concerns, why don't they just leak it like they leak everything else?

My guess would be they don't want to go to jail. It is illegal to give someone classified lnformation. That means to release it you have to be sure it doesn't contain classified information.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: Ksihkehe

You thought us libs?

I was insisting the memo needed to be released along with others here.

Why doesn't he want to release it?

You will acknowledge, though, that the Democrats badly damaged their credibility on anything related to these memos by lying about the Republican memo containing a bunch of classified info that would get people killed if it was released, right?

Both sides accuse the other of lying all the time, but it's usually subjective and can be spun and twisted so people believe what they want to believe. We rarely have such a blatant revelation that something was literally made up. They claimed the memo contained a bunch of sensitive information, it got released and we all got to see that they straight up lied, not just spun or misdirected, they straight up lied. Why would we believe anything they say about these memos after that?

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I agree...release it, because we all deserve to know what the hell is going on with this debacle.

That said, maybe the Nunes memo was written better without as much secure information, and the democrats may have written it poorly to cause Trump to not be able to release it on purpose.

Nothing in this fiasco is impossible, to include that it has damning info against conservative entities.

But I agree, we should know and be allowed to conclude for ourselves, because if there is another side to the Nunes story, it needs to be heard so that we can decide for ourselves.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Like the Secretary that hands the president top secret info every day without the proper clearance to do so? Isn't that what Hillary was accused of?

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

edit on 2122018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

You will acknowledge, though, that the Democrats badly damaged their credibility on anything related to these memos by lying about the Republican memo containing a bunch of classified info that would get people killed if it was released, right? 

You'll be wiser to realize that it was the FBI and the DOJ that said the memo contained classified info that shouldn't be released not the democrats. and not end with "right?" when ...it's not.

But that doesn't work for your story so stick with the lie.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: face23785

You'll be wiser to realize that it was the FBI and the DOJ that said the memo contained classified info that shouldn't be released not the democrats. and not end with "right?" when ...it's not.

But that doesn't work for your story so stick with the lie.

"On Monday, House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) moved to release a memo written by his staff that cherry-picks facts, ignores others and smears the FBI and the Justice Department — all while potentially revealing intelligence sources and methods," Schiff writes.

He lied. And so did you. At this point, if you posted something true, I'd suspect your account got hacked.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I don't know what I'm less surprised by. That Trump blocked the memo or that his resident sycophants at ATS are singing the praises of Trump's lack of bipartisan transparency. One thing is true, I continue to weep for the death of our country's greatness at the expense of this man...

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
I don't know what I'm less surprised by. That Trump blocked the memo or that his resident sycophants at ATS are singing the praises of Trump's lack of bipartisan transparency. One thing is true, I continue to weep for the death of our country's greatness at the expense of this man...

Whilst you continue weeping, I am sure the rest of us will continue to see this for what it is - Democrat game playing.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Like the Secretary that hands the president top secret info every day without the proper clearance to do so? Isn't that what Hillary was accused of?

Ignorance on display.
The president of the United States is not subject to a security screening and does not hold a security clearance.
Thanks for playing, again we have no parting gift for you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join