It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Administration Blocks Release of Democrat Memo on Russa Probe

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Apparently Trump cites 'security concerns' given it's sensistive information:

President Donald Trump is refusing to declassify a high-profile memo written by Democratic lawmakers about the Russia probe.

In a letter to the chair of the House Intelligence Committee yesterday, White House counsel Don McGahn says the memo "contains numerous properly classified and especially sensitive passages."

The Democrats' memo aimed to counter a Republican-drafted one the president declassified and released.

However, portions of the memo "would create especially significant concerns for the national security and law enforcement interests," McGahn wrote.

www.moneycontrol.com...

Just release it. We had no issues with the GOP drafted memo being released, let's see the other memo from the otherside.

I find it amusing how Trump cites 'sensitive material' as the main motiviation for blocking this memo. He had no issue with Wikileaks releasing all sorts of information that involved the exposure of a good number of individuals. I mean dozens of his own staff at the Whitehouse are handling sensitive information without final security clearances including his own son in law Jared Kushner. What's the ish?

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Probably wants to see how long until it’s leaked.....

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
Apparently Trump cites 'security concerns' given it's sensistive information:

President Donald Trump is refusing to declassify a high-profile memo written by Democratic lawmakers about the Russia probe.

In a letter to the chair of the House Intelligence Committee yesterday, White House counsel Don McGahn says the memo "contains numerous properly classified and especially sensitive passages."

The Democrats' memo aimed to counter a Republican-drafted one the president declassified and released.

However, portions of the memo "would create especially significant concerns for the national security and law enforcement interests," McGahn wrote.

www.moneycontrol.com...

Just release it. We had no issues with the GOP drafted memo being released, let's see the other memo from the otherside.

I find it amusing how Trump cites 'sensitive material' as the main motiviation for blocking this memo. He had no issue with Wikileaks releasing all sorts of information that involved the exposure of a good number of individuals. I mean dozens of his own staff at the Whitehouse are handling sensitive information without final security clearances including his own son in law Jared Kushner. What's the ish?

Remember, he's always 10 steps ahead.

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Who was it now that screamed and fought the release of the original FISA memo on the grounds it would jeopardize national security? Yet this time, the call is to forgo all that and just release it with no thought for national security?

Partisan virtue signalling much folks?

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I want to see this memo unredacted.I am tired of the "national security" BS.The ONLY explanation I would accept is that if it would put a specific operative in danger.Release the Memo!

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

We've read the GOP memo and it had no sensitive info and was no threat whatsoever to national security despite the lies

told by the Democrats to keep it secret.

The Democrat's response memo is assuredly lame excuses and more lies to cover their butts.

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if it intentionally holds classified info to make sure it doesn't get released, this will allow their

brainwashed low information minions to come up with their own story in support of the nest of snakes.

Also, trump doesn't have anything to do with wikileaks wtf are you talking about?

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

There is a search feature on ATS.......

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

told by the Democrats to keep it secret.

Yep, but many members like myself wanted it released.

So what about what they wanted, it was released in the end.

The Democrat's response memo is assuredly lame excuses and more lies to cover their butts.

I love it how you've already made your conclusions before even seeing the other memo. The bias is strong in this one.

Just release it. If it's filled with lies I'm sure members of the public including our Eagle eyed membership here will rip it apart.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: galaga

Remember, he's always 10 steps ahead.

10 steps? 2's not enough?

He's a super duper intelligent mastermind according to some anonymous guy named Q on 4chan that I can tell ya.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: abe froman

I love it how you've already made your conclusions before even seeing the other memo. The bias is strong in this one.

The Democrat memo is the response to the GOP memo. The whole point of their memo is to cover their butts.

That's not even a question, that's a fact.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: buckwhizzle
I want to see this memo unredacted.I am tired of the "national security" BS.The ONLY explanation I would accept is that if it would put a specific operative in danger.Release the Memo!

I couldn't agree more. I'm so sick of BOTH Party's politicians hiding behind all their loopholes. They've literally written and passed rules of law that only benefit and protect themselves. Apply the same crimes and criminal intent to your average citizen and you're nailed to a cross, to add insult to injury, you're judged and persecuted by some of the most corrupt people on the planet, such BS.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
we democrats are all SHOCKED!!! he would do that.....(yawn)

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
The usual repetitive Russia gate trump collusion demo complicit probe threads aren't working . Don't you guys get tired?

Shadow 'play' on the Cave wall isn't real, no matter how many times its 'played'.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
"Strategy of the 2Kings" working.

Invisible dye on the Memo.

Leaks will be traced.

Official release next week.

The Hotheads ID'd.

3-birds 1-stone

🖐👁✊

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Schiff purposely put sources and methods into the memo to ensure that it wouldn't be released. That then ensures screams of "obstruction!" from the dems and their horde. It's just a ruse and it wont buy him or his buddies enough time to make a difference. The cat's out of the bag.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Deep State lagging behind about 2-weeks

New State staying ahead about 1-month

Gap widening every day

🙇🙌

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

He has the deepstate fellas shaking in their boots! 10 steps ahead!

Obama better start packing his bags for Kenya! Hill to jail!

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

When this is over, Obama might have to take back his BirthName (if he hasn't already) 😧

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Well he'll be back in Kenya where he's born - I think Barack is more suitable than Barry when in Kenya.

Sorry we're drifting here Xue

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Yep, but many members like myself wanted it released.

No, you don't. You just hate Trump by all means and want to attack the government, regardless consequences.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join