It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gargoyle in Florida

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Stumbled across this the other day, thought it was odd. Any thoughts

Here is the body of the sighting, I'll post the link to the website below:

"Hello. I had read about these encounters of bat-like humanoids and obviously thought it was pretty fascinating. I just recently started a new job in Clearwater, Florida where I'm delivering donuts for a major company. I deliver along a route which consists of four different stops. I drive from Clearwater to Port Richey, then to Brooksville and Zephyrhills. Two weeks ago I had the night off, so another guy I worked my route. And in case you don't know Brooksville, Fl and Zephyrhills, Fl. are both riddled with dark roads with no street lights, and just trees to the left and right side of the road. Apparently when he was driving between his third and fourth stop near Zephyrhills, (on Rt 98 / US 301 at about 3:30PM) he said he saw this "thing" floating stationary about 15 feet off the ground next to a tree. As he got closer he realized it looked like a dark-colored humanoid in a cannonball position just floating in the air. Like frozen. He said by the time he asked himself "WTF is that?" The creature unraveled itself and it spread out its legs and giant bat-like wings. He didn't know what color the creature was but he said it was definitely a dark color and it had human-like legs. And he said at the same moment it spread its wings and legs it flew toward his truck at an unrealistic speed like a fighter jet. He said he almost crashed the truck in the ditch because it basically paralyzed him with fear. He said it happened so fast he didn't get a look at the face but he said it was probably between 5 and 6 feet tall and dark colored and it had human legs with bat wings. He also said that about a 1/2 mile before he saw the creature he saw a bunch of dead deer on the side of the road. Like piles of deer, 2 separate piles of at least four deer. He assumes it was eating them. The witness is a pretty soft-spoken dude and intelligent. The way he tells the story, I can tell it really freaked him out.

Link www.phantomsandmonsters.com...

edit on 10-2-2018 by blkdog because: fix

I wont nay say anyones experience, lest it happen to me, but all sounds a bit like someone is afraid of the dark
edit on 10-2-2018 by blkdog because: beacause altered comment

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: blkdog

Dont fear the reaper.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Ohhh, thats great, the only thing I know of in that area is two huge piles of tires with a black tarp over them, Im thinkin thats what the second guy saw, the first, who knows, we've got some damn big birds down here.

edit on 10-2-2018 by blkdog because: sp

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I am of the opinion that in our time scientists have already genetically crossed and engineered flying humanoids and swimming ones also. It has been the goal since the 1930's. I think we will see more and more "found" extinct creatures and more glimpses at created species.
How many people have the skills to experiment with these things but have zero morals. People who don't think these things have been created amaze me.

www.cracked.com...
www.bestpsychologydegrees.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
The start of Armageddon? Don't panic, they are just big mosquitoes that have mutated because of some of the chemicals they spray to kill them. Deep Woods Off works well to repel them. Spray it in their eyes when they attack.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

And in case you don't know Brooksville, Fl and Zephyrhills, Fl. are both riddled with dark roads with no street lights, and just trees to the left and right side of the road.

And just beyond the spooky "scarecrow" there was a pot patch, or Meth lab, or hillbilly crazies like straight out of Chain Saw Massacre.

My advice to delivery drivers working that hood is don't pick up any hitchhikers...

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Ambien-made me see bigfoot riding Loch Ness monster across the lake.Sleep deprivation,mushrooms,all kinds of reasons to see things.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Ambien-made me see bigfoot riding Loch Ness monster across the lake.Sleep deprivation,mushrooms,all kinds of reasons to see things.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

You have to take that website with a grain of salt. In all fairness Lon doesn't actually investigate sightings himself, so he prints whatever he feels is legitimate.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Florida has been my home for most of my 60 years and I can attest to some
strange behavior down goes on here at times. A release of monkeys 20 years
ago caused some upset in some neighborhoods when they were spotted in
trees. A large chimpanzee can be intimidating and dangerous. The Birds of
prey center regularly releases Eagles, Condors, Buzzards, Crows and
Hawks back into our neighborhoods. The Eagle nested outside really
put a fear into my cat. It would not stretch the imagination to say
releases of mutant animals has occurred here. I actually saw a large
dark shape 6 feet long climbing into the trees here late in the afternoon
it had a large stripe down it's back and might have been a Coati Mundi.

Not having viewed the video I can only say when it's dark it can be scary
and in Florida, strange animals may exist.

reply to: blkdog

edit on 10-2-2018 by ThatHappened because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-2-2018 by ThatHappened because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   
It's just a scout....The rest will be along soon.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

I'd never seen his sight before, it was new to me, I found the article while surfing the local news section of Bing's homepage- I just thought it was funny, especially since I lived so close and drove the area everyday. Gotta be honest, there's good explanation for a lot of things, and one can never really know what all is actually out there, but it is a running joke in our house now, when the dog whines to get back in the house- we always say the gargoyle is after her. HAHA

top topics

join