It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump supporters ARE NOW THE ESTABLISHMENT!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
You lefties continue to amaze me on a daily basis. And no, not in a good way.

It's very amusing and troubling at the same time.

One thing I can say with 100% confidence and conviction -- I am SO GLAD I don't reside in the same bubble of reality that most of you do.

right back at you, sparky

Hey, I'm sure it must be great living in a world where you don't require much individual thought and all you need to do is wait for 90% of the MSM and entertainment complex to tell you what to think and who to hate.

But yes, Trump supporters are the establishment.

To each their own I guess.

edit on 10-2-2018 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
NO!

just NO!

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

i thought you love humor. i love humor in a certain way. when was the last time we had a laugh

shes black and a woman. shes raping men

edit on 10-2-2018 by airowineSailorcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

I have no idea how the people getting screwed, decide to shill for the ones doing the screwing.

Except, history shows it happens over and over.

"Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me."

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
NO!

just NO!

Why did she have to slap the Russian?

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Oh good gawd, more delusional liberals rambling a bunch of Bull $hit and showing their ignorance. Stop the loop already it's unhealthy, move on FFS.

u

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Dude, we can't create an establishment in 1 year, you need to give us more time. 8 years would be a good start.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: villagesmithie

I've been a bit surprised (sort of) about the lack of outrage over the growing deficit. Only a little justification that, it doesn't really add to the debt because MAGA will cause the economy to grow bigly.

Um, were were you over the last 8 years? If you decide to look into why I asked, you can start with how large the deficit has grown. (blame that one on Trump, he's orange)

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

i didnt looked at that detail

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
OP, don't try and romanticise your 'struggle' just because you lost the argument. You've been an avid supporter to the corruption in Washington - as long as the attacks on Trump continued. You sound like that liberal professor who thinks that his call to lie down in front of the proposed military parade makes him somehow a hero like the students in Tiananmen Square.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
*yawn*

Would you like a tissue?

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
OP, don't try and romanticise your 'struggle' just because you lost the argument. You've been an avid supporter to the corruption in Washington - as long as the attacks on Trump continued. You sound like that liberal professor who thinks that his call to lie down in front of the proposed military parade makes him somehow a hero like the students in Tiananmen Square.

This. Reposted for TRUTH.

We gotta have some beers UKtruth

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

edit on 2 10 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Trump supporters ARE NOW THE ESTABLISHMENT!

I don't think worship of an orange clown is the definition of ESTABLISHMENT.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Says a voice that wants to protect a corrupt FBI power structure and thinks CNN is news and has our best interests at heart.

Just to be clear, you don't think Fox News is news do you?

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Do you really think Mc Connel, Collins, Graham, McCain etc etc etc are really republicans? I think you'll find the swamp runs a lot deeper than most people think. What I can say is Obama and his administration tried their best to destroy this country. Lucky the people elected Trump he is neither democrat or republican that is why he is hated so much by both parties..a reply to: JoshuaCox

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

JC, what is our other/better choice at this point?

Lets say you're right in everything you say. To the tens of millions of Trump conservatives/libertarians, this President represents the last chance for our nation. The last chance for the corruption and politicization to be eliminated, and illegitimate forces of the establishment tyranny to be exposed/eliminated. Our Republic is in its death throes.

If you're wrong, then this is truly our last chance at repair/return to a truly Constitutional government (which is a pre-1800's government) that is entirely beholden to the people it serves. If you're indeed correct, then this Republic is already dead but just hasn't realized it yet.

Of course that wouldn't be all bad, because the death of an empire always signals the birth of a new Republic. In that sense, I suppose the reality is less important (provided you believe the ends justify the means-I do). Either way, Trump will deliver to our people (the people of the USA) a Constitutional government.

That said, I disagree with the premise of your statement. Trump has shown himself to be a great leader, despite the constant attacks and media/left's use of him as a punching bag. He's been hammered with false allegations since he first decided to run for POTUS. Keep in mind, this man had nothing to gain by doing so. He had all the money he could want. Yet he braves the constant abuse and terrorizing of his family (including his young son) to serve this country.

Even if I'm 100% wrong, I still get my Constitutionally accountable government out of it. And if I'm right, we still get the Constitutional government under the great leadership of Donald John Trump
edit on 2/10/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Beautiful!!

And gratuitously accurate

MAGA

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Trump supporters are pro government? Yet they want to flush the FBI and DOJ. Libtard logic. bahahaah but it's nothing new to leftists thinking.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

originally posted by: xuenchen
NO!

just NO!

Why did she have to slap the Russian?

1960s Cold-War/Social propaganda 🔑

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join