It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump supporters ARE NOW THE ESTABLISHMENT!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

People elected an outsider to the White House, even despite the best effort made by the entire establishment complex who tried their hardest to get their candidate elected.

Just because you managed to "hack" into the establishment game, does not make you a part of them.
edit on 655k2018Saturdayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

There are legitimately honest and fair criticisms of Trump. Like him pardoning a bank he owes millions to.
edit on 10-2-2018 by Ursushorribilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Wow, that's heavy.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
You lefties continue to amaze me on a daily basis. And no, not in a good way.

It's very amusing and troubling at the same time.

One thing I can say with 100% confidence and conviction -- I am SO GLAD I don't reside in the same bubble of reality that most of you do.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ursushorribilis

There are legitimately honest and fair criticisms of Trump. Like him pardoning a bank he owes millions to.

There are, of course, but honesty and fairness suggests applying criticism and credit wherever it is due.
edit on 10-2-2018 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I've been a bit surprised (sort of) about the lack of outrage over the growing deficit. Only a little justification that, it doesn't really add to the debt because MAGA will cause the economy to grow bigly.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

I corrected my post.

That works both ways. The left should give credit when due and the right should criticize.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: villagesmithie

I've been a bit surprised (sort of) about the lack of outrage over the growing deficit. Only a little justification that, it doesn't really add to the debt because MAGA will cause the economy to grow bigly.

We've been in debt. Nothing this President or the next can do about it.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

It just blows my mind watching the conspiracy crowd become pro-government shills..

Not Pro government. Pro Trump. That is the difference.

Trump and the gop own every legislative branch, most of the governors and the presidency..

A corrective measure that had to occur because of the direction this country was headed in.

You are not “holding TPTB to task..” you are being pro-government stooges..

Haven't you heard about the corruptness of the alphabet agencies, and their interference in the electoral process lately? That is what is being worked on right now, so that should be a reconcilable answer for your statement.

It’s the most blantant bait and switch since the Iraq war.. and the same people who perpetrated that lie, with the exception of the president..

Bait and switch? That reminds me of what the DNC did to Bernie, and what the Obama administration tried to do to Trump during the election.

I have no idea how the people getting screwed, decide to shill for the ones doing the screwing.

Can you please explain how Trump supporters are getting screwed by Trump trying to deliver on his promises that got him elected in the first place.
You call Trump supporters the establishment as if you would have preferred Hilary to be President. The never Trump crowd can't seem to string thoughts together coherently enough to even defend their position.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ursushorribilis

I corrected my post.

That works both ways. The left should give credit when due and the right should criticize.

I noticed.

Yes you’re right. Legitimate criticism and achievements get lost in the collective outrage over minutiae.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

It just blows my mind watching the conspiracy crowd become pro-government shills..

Better than being pro Clinton/DNC shills.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Both are just a bad. Blindly following ANYONE is a mistake.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Ursushorribilis

Whose following blindly?

If I had a nickel for every time Never Trump told me what I was doing.

I'd be as rich as Al Gore flying around on my private jet selling snake oil to the masses.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Does this mean we can get out of Hillary's basket of deplorables now that we're the establishment?

lol

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

That is what gets me.

Team Clinton used the FBI and DOJ as their own personal LEO.

And Trump supporters are the 'establishment'.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Voting for the lesser of two evils is still voting for evil. Doesn't matter what party, ideology, or position.

This "your party/my party" to and fro is bs.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
You lefties continue to amaze me on a daily basis. And no, not in a good way.

It's very amusing and troubling at the same time.

One thing I can say with 100% confidence and conviction -- I am SO GLAD I don't reside in the same bubble of reality that most of you do.

right back at you, sparky

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Im not a supporter of Trump. Or Hillary for that matter.
And the "blindly following" was not directed towards you.
It was directed towards both sides and the people who are guilty of it.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
Does this mean we can get out of Hillary's basket of deplorables now that we're the establishment?

lol

jesus, you even got that wrong....she said half of republicans, not all....here's the 2 minute speech...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

And that makes it any better, how?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join