It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump supporters ARE NOW THE ESTABLISHMENT!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ursushorribilis
So because people support our current President they are shills? That makes no sense. Of course you have die hard fans who will defend Trump no matter what. However, there are plenty of people who have observed Trump and they just like how he's doing as a President.

I was talking to someone the other day about Trump.

It was "Trump this" and "Trump that".

But when I got right down to it, the only thing that Trump has done to impact me directly, is that he lowered my taxes that I pay to the government.

That's it.

Trump has lowered my taxes.

The previous president had raised my taxes, forced me to buy insurance.
I didn't like that.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Well, "directly" being the key word. Everything he does will ultimately have an impact on all of our lives.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

But when I got right down to it, the only thing that Trump has done to impact me directly, is that he lowered my taxes that I pay to the government.

That's it.

You're so quick to forget about him ruining your life with all the laughs.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
Remember the 2016 election?

Of course you do....you’re a liberal...
If you didn’t have whining you would have nothing at all..

Now do what we did from 2008-2016
Take your loss like an adult and stop crying...
Or don’t...it’s actually entertaining...

-Chris

In what reality did you lot not whine and cry for 8 years??

It must be Mandela..

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

He hasn't made me laugh as much as the fevered antics of the leftists screaming.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Well to be fair. Both sides are guilty of whining. We just see more liberal tears because of their control of the media.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Trump is just an entertaining clown...It's going to get interesting when Kelly leaves.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Ursushorribilis

To the point, when we were against the Obama administration we were against higher taxes, mandates, more laws, fewer freedoms.

So when people protest Trump, it's telling that they want higher taxes, fewer freedoms, more laws, bigger government.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

a reply to: Jefferton

Well to be fair. Both sides are guilty of whining. We just see more liberal tears because of their control of the media.

I guess you haven't heard of Fox.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Dude, you continually amaze me with your inability to realize reality. Here you are describing the way the Left is acting, and thinking somehow it's the Trump people. The government is corrupt. It's no longer just a "theory", it's starting to become a reality, and the left seems to want to ignore it.

Forget all about Trump for a moment. The criminals who have been using the IC to do their bidding kind of needs to stop. Sure I get that they are plants by the same ones you guys snuggle up to, but eventually, they may decide to do some things you don't like. Remember Bush? Ya'll were so enamored with Obama, that you didn't realize he was the same guy, just a bit less in control.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

That's not the whole truth. Obama was subject to people claiming he wasn't a citizen, that his wife was a man, that he's a muslim...etc.
Yes, their are people genuinely protesting each side.
But the right was guilty of many of the same things they now claim about the left.
It's just a simple role reversal. And like I said, we only see more liberal tears because they overrun the media.

link   

You're correct.

People have been convinced by the government that the government isn't the government. And that by following the "approved" conspiracies they are somehow fighting against the "real" government. So they willingly become stooges for everything they claim to be fighting against.

It's quite brilliant really, in it's simplicity. I just wish people could see what they've actually become and not what their partisanship tells them they are.

Oh well. I don't believe this country has much time left anyway. Anyone want to be roommates in New Zealand?

link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: The GUT
Says a voice that wants to protect a corrupt FBI power structure and thinks CNN is news and has our best interests at heart.

Says another voice that wants us to believe the (F)rigging (B)ureau of (I)nquisition is The culprit.

All those unelected, appointed agencies that watch over, gather information and blackmail the players into going along.

The FBI are minions of the Power Structure, not the driving force.

Another false strategy, it’s not about the FBI 99% are great people. It is the top leadership that is corrupt and that is who it’s about. Obama/Clinton got their dirty little confederates in those positions and also other top positions to illegally manipulate the law in their favor. Thank god that the American voters didn’t allow the Hillary monster to be President and completely destroy us.
edit on 10-2-2018 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

I disagree. It is my opinion that we cannot say they are establishment or not because they cannot seem decide to what the establishment is to begin with.

There is too much idiocy and hypocrisy going around that it's hard to tell where they really stand when it comes to principles and such. Often times we see them turn on their own at a moments notice and the narratives change with the blows of the wind.

I'd say it is more appropriate to say they are more similar to sports fans that defend their team even when their teams sucks, then a group of people pushing against the "establishment" or creating their own. Anyone that does not conform to their ideas and definitions are the "establishment" and it feeds their victim mentality.
edit on 10-2-2018 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Says a voice that wants to protect a corrupt FBI power structure and thinks CNN is news and has our best interests at heart.

Says another voice that wants us to believe the (F)rigging (B)ureau of (I)nquisition is The culprit.

All those unelected, appointed agencies that watch over, gather information and blackmail the players into going along.

The FBI are minions of the Power Structure, not the driving force.

Oh I agree! We call it the swamp. The institutions are just pawns of, basically, an international crime syndicate.

Trump is the first President since JFK to acknowledge it and have the guts and fortitude to actually try and do something about it.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

Another false strategy, it’s not about the FBI 99% are great people.

Thats like saying not all Nazis were bad, 99% of them, 'were good people'.

You don't belong to these agencies unless you go along with the program, period.
Nice try dividing them into good and bad, professional and rogue, naughty and nice. You must watch Hollywood movies.

They are all heads of the same hydra.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

It just blows my mind watching the conspiracy crowd become pro-government shills..

I know! They be all like Trump ruined my life and the world, not my president wah wah I voted Hillary wah wah

edit on 10-2-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So because people support our current President they are shills? That makes no sense. Of course you have die hard fans who will defend Trump no matter what. However, there are plenty of people who have observed Trump and they just like how he's doing as a President.

I was talking to someone the other day about Trump.

It was "Trump this" and "Trump that".

That's it.

Trump has lowered my taxes.

The previous president had raised my taxes, forced me to buy insurance.
I didn't like that.

Yes, the only criticism of Trump until now has been his word choice and political incorrectness, which, when compared to the evils of the world, is not much more than nothing.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

a reply to: whywhynot

Another false strategy, it’s not about the FBI 99% are great people.

Thats like saying not all Nazis were bad, 99% of them, 'were good people'.

You don't belong to these agencies unless you go along with the program, period.
Nice try dividing them into good and bad, professional and rogue, naughty and nice. You must watch Hollywood movies.

They are all heads of the same hydra.

Another false strategy from you. Firstly there is no tie between the two. Secondly are you saying that people downstream in an organization are a direct reflection of leadership? If believe that I say welcome brother! Trump is the leader of the USA, you presumably are a citizen of the USA, therefore under your theory you hold Trumps belief system. Congratulations.

Of course we all know that none of the above is true.

I just love how desperate the left is now getting.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
honestly trump is too orange in his way. you cannot act that way .. if you wonna present ... a nation .

talk like the newyork mob

note : ACTUALLY QUIT FUNNY HOW SUCH A BIG MOUTH HE IS HAVING WHEN HES TALKING ABOUT HIS FOREIGN POLICIES WITH SUCH A PASSION. and jeahr people think wouw hes so cool and taugh. but his foreign policymoves are FKN MORRONIC (deal with it

edit on 10-2-2018 by airowineSailorcat because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-2-2018 by airowineSailorcat because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join