It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump supporters ARE NOW THE ESTABLISHMENT!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: Christosterone

And now your on theside of the pro government shills...

If I am following your [il]logic correctly from one of your threads to another,
then those on opposite sides of the spectrum now magically change their ideals 180*
So now that Trump is pres. all his supporters are now progressives and blindly allying with ism's of some sort. So are conservatives on their way to supporting blm, feminazis, antifa, etc.?
This is your logic train from thread to thread.

This is confusing because shouldn't you be happy about this? Ya'know, being on the loser side an all

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

It says to me that trump and his appointees are the leaders and represent what the Republican Party is now. Follow the yellow brick road.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: bulwarkz

a reply to: Christosterone

And now your on theside of the pro government shills...

If I am following your [il]logic correctly from one of your threads to another,
then those on opposite sides of the spectrum now magically change their ideals 180*
So now that Trump is pres. all his supporters are now progressives and blindly allying with ism's of some sort. So are conservatives on their way to supporting blm, feminazis, antifa, etc.?
This is your logic train from thread to thread.

This is confusing because shouldn't you be happy about this? Ya'know, being on the loser side an all

The progressive type of liberal doesn't have any logic - only an agenda. You should know that by now.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
When everyone cheered on going after the Deep State and the Establishment, I was all onboard.
No matter which party is in power, they are there, which is why policies never change from one president to another.

The Deep State are members of the Bilderberg Groups, CFR Globalists, Wall Street Bankers and the Military Industrial Complex. They are there through every president pushing their policies.

When Partisan Hacks hijacked the movement and said the "other party" is the deep state, I let out a big Yawn!
I knew right there and then, the real deep state played the divide and conquer card to keep eyes off them.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

People elected an outsider to the White House, even despite the best effort made by the entire establishment complex who tried their hardest to get their candidate elected.

Just because you managed to "hack" into the establishment game, does not make you a part of them.

I would hardly call Trump and outsider when he has admitted that he was their biggest fan, bribing politicians left and right to get things he wants done. What has Trump done about the CFR and Bilberberg Members that dominate DC?

Nothing.
Some of his cabinet members are long time CFR and Bilderberg Members

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: intrptr

Those in power are a few steps ahead of the masses at all times. They've actually got people thinking there's a power struggle at the top, and OF COURSE it's all a partisan game. Democrats vs Republicans, the most divisive tool they've got in their arsenal. Look at all the people using the terms "left" and "right" on these boards as if they mean anything or are different from each other.

People are so gullible it's sad. Trump is not an underdog fighting the establishment, he's an establishment puppet playing his part, along with every other big name politician in the spotlight. They're playing out a drama and following the script that's been given to them.

"Democrat this, Republican that." So predictable.

Best Post of the thread.
Left and Right are like football teams.
Except in this case, both teams are owned by the same owners.
CFR, Bilderberg, MIC, Corporate and Banking Lobbyists are the owners.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

a reply to: Nikola014

And when that outsider takes power, and runs every branch of government and all Law Enforcement branches, they become...

Wait for it...

Wait for it..

The establishment..

BY DEFINITION..

It takes some mental gymnastics to say a president is not a politician and part of the government.
Trump is carrying on the orders that Obama, Bush and so on have been following.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt

originally posted by: Ursushorribilis
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

There are legitimately honest and fair criticisms of Trump. Like him pardoning a bank he owes millions to.

Got a link to back up that claim? I've heard it a lot but nobody has put up any info that would confirm it.

Are you speaking of this? www.usatoday.com...

NEW YORK — Five banks, including a big lender to President Donald Trump, have received temporary reprieves from the administration to run businesses that they otherwise would have had to shut down after criminal convictions.

The Labor Department granted Deutsche Bank a waiver from punishment allowing it to continue to manage pension funds and individual retirement accounts for another three years, according to an announcement in the Federal Registry soon after the decision last month. Four other banks convicted in criminal cases were also granted waivers.

The Labor Department said Wednesday that Deutsche Bank got no special deal, and noted that the Obama administration had originally proposed a more valuable waiver lasting five years, instead of the three ultimately granted.

“Any insinuation of special treatment is counter to these facts,” said department spokesman Jeffrey Grappone.

The Labor Department waivers stem from the criminal convictions over the manipulation of the London Interbank Loan Rate, or Libor, a measure used to set lending rates for a variety of financial transactions. In 2015, units of Deutsche Bank, JP Morgan Chase, Barclays Capital, UBS Asset Management and Citigroup agreed to a deferred prosecution by which they could avoid certain punishments.

So where is the "pardon"?
The Obama administration had proposed five years for the waiver and Trump's people cut to three. How is that better for the bank? Would you rather force the bank to close those pension and retirement plans without notice? Why do you wish to punish people who had nothing to do with the crimes committed by the bank's administration?

Perhaps you have a link about a different "pardon"?

There are 20 bankers for every politician infesting DC.
The Bankers are part of the establishment.

Trump has done nothing about them.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

a reply to: sdcigarpig

Well trumpis now the establishment..

I should have said his supporters are supporting the establishment..

If Trump is for lower taxes and smaller government and secure borders, and he is considered establishment (and by extension his supporters) then this would dictate that anyone who is for open borders, higher taxes, bigger government would be anti-establishment.

According to your logic.

He has done none of that.
His tax cuts reward the establishment bankers that own DC.
We still have wide open borders, when really Trump should be going after business owners that hire illegals.
He has not decreased the size of government but increased it with more spending.

Same as the last 5 knucklehead puppets

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

a reply to: sdcigarpig

Well trumpis now the establishment..

I should have said his supporters are supporting the establishment..

No.
Some people want the guilty to be held accountable for their crimes.
I am one.

Yea, like the corrupt bankers that crashed the economy in 2008?
How did that work out.
Crickets.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt

The Labor Department granted Deutsche Bank a waiver from punishment allowing it to continue to manage pension funds and individual retirement accounts for another three years, according to an announcement in the Federal Registry soon after the decision last month. Four other banks convicted in criminal cases were also granted waivers.

This is how the establishment plays the game.
Anytime they want something, be it a war or to enrich their cronies, they say think of the poor children and women, or in this case, pensioners.

It never fails.
edit on 11-2-2018 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: vonclod

They tanked the economy then came out the other end richer. That should tell you everything you need to know about them, and they still get away with basically murder every few years regardless of who's in office.

Exactly
Obama had his admin loaded with establishment bankers and so does Trump.
There are thousands of local and regional banks across this country that could do the job, but no, lets continue loading DC up with establishment bankers from the Too Big To Fail Banks like Goldman Sachs.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: jacobe001

originally posted by: Nikola014

People elected an outsider to the White House, even despite the best effort made by the entire establishment complex who tried their hardest to get their candidate elected.

Just because you managed to "hack" into the establishment game, does not make you a part of them.

I would hardly call Trump and outsider when he has admitted that he was their biggest fan, bribing politicians left and right to get things he wants done. What has Trump done about the CFR and Bilberberg Members that dominate DC?

Nothing.
Some of his cabinet members are long time CFR and Bilderberg Members
Just like when Reagan was elected the CFR still were around him
And controlled the Presidency. It's the way it works and we've known it since that time. But Reagan did refuse to take out that "tear down this wall" bit in his speech in Berlin against the directions and pleading of his speech writer snd advisors.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: jacobe001

a reply to: Nikola014

And when that outsider takes power, and runs every branch of government and all Law Enforcement branches, they become...

Wait for it...

Wait for it..

The establishment..

BY DEFINITION..

It takes some mental gymnastics to say a president is not a politician and part of the government.
Trump is carrying on the orders that Obama, Bush and so on have been following.
Then why is the media do against him? Why is Hollywood ripping him to shreds? I wholeheartedly disagree with your position, it's just that I'm conservative and by the fist I see you must be somewhat on the left side so naturally you are not going to like Trump. Yet you don't see what's different about what he's doing. The whole Democrat Party is against lower taxes so they attack Trump. Why do they want higher taxes ... because a Progressive income tax is necessary to transfer the wealth from
Working Americans. That's just one thing Trump has done. He's bringing back business to the States... all the Globalist make profits no matter where business goes but Democrats especially sabotaged business in the US with their stupid regulations. Should I go on?

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: bulwarkz

What?!?!

The reverse would be if the democrats won all three branches. Then they would be the establishment. And those supporting them blindly would be supporting the pro-government establishment..

I have no idea what the rest of your post is even attempting to say..

So this is likely off topic, but..

No elected democrat ever supported antifa..

The right wing propaganda whores go find some random college kid with no authority and no following and pretend they get to speak for everyone not conservative enough for Sean hannity..

The left doesn’t really seeem do the whole “your with ya or against us” tripe..

The left acknoges there are conservative, moderate and liberal sources.. that there are thousands of different groups all in competition with different goals and such..

For conservatives there is the MSM and then conservatives..

For the right there is only 2 teams..

“Your with us, or against us..”

A logistically laughable world view, but the intellectuals , scientists , teachers and college professors are about 99% liberals..

So they don’t fall for as the same propaganda..

If the left tried to pretend “the whole world is in a vast illuminati level conspiracy to make the left look bad” it never flys..

Left wing conspiracies require something that is logistically possible..

Left wing : a handful of scientists are being paid off by big oil, to muddy the waters about climate change.

Right wing: 95%+ of scientists are in a vast illuminati type conspiracy to lie about climate change.. for OBAMA..

Lol.. one takes a couple amoral buisnessmen.. the other would take divine intervention.

Lol

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: jacobe001

And when obama was president, definitely for the first 2 years when he had all 3 branch’s. Obama was the establishment..

It’s a little more grey after obama lost the house and senate..

Who is really in bower then??

The president (left) or the congress and senate (right).

But when either side has all three. That by definition makes them the establishment..

So make no mistake, blindly following trump is blindly following the pro-government establishment.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Which makes them the pro-government establishment..

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

What?!?!

The reverse would be if the democrats won all three branches. Then they would be the establishment. And those supporting them blindly would be supporting the pro-government establishment..

The right wing propaganda whores go find some random college kid with no authority and no following and pretend they get to speak for everyone not conservative enough for Sean hannity..

The left acknoges there are conservative, moderate and liberal sources.. that there are thousands of different groups all in competition with different goals and such..

A logistically laughable world view, but the intellectuals , scientists , teachers and college professors are about 99% liberals..

If the left tried to pretend “the whole world is in a vast illuminati level conspiracy to make the left look bad” it never flys..

Left wing : a handful of scientists are being paid off by big oil, to muddy the waters about climate change.

Right wing: 95%+ of scientists are in a vast illuminati type conspiracy to lie about climate change.. for OBAMA..

Lol.. one takes a couple amoral buisnessmen.. the other would take divine intervention.

Lol
Are you an anti-government person? I think many of us pro Trump are for limited government not anarchy. Theres a difference right there.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

What?!?!

Lol
Are you an anti-government person? I think many of us pro Trump are for limited government not anarchy. Theres a difference right there.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

Then why is the media do against him? Why is Hollywood ripping him to shreds?

Because they have been suckered into following the think tanks scripts which gives the establishment credibility that there really are two sides. We saw the same scripts Obama used with "They did not build that, or "He could have been my son" to rile up the opposing side when he was in power. This is how they play the game by creating teams like football and suckering you in to support one or the other, while the real powers continue on happily.

It becomes a movement on its on once they get the engine started, and people willingly follow it.

I wholeheartedly disagree with your position, it's just that I'm conservative and by the fist I see you must be somewhat on the left side so naturally you are not going to like Trump.

I included the last 5 presidents and probably goes back further. I don't follow along with the partisan hacks and think tanks from the establishment.

Yet you don't see what's different about what he's doing. The whole Democrat Party is against lower taxes so they attack Trump. Why do they want higher taxes ... because a Progressive income tax is necessary to transfer the wealth from
Working Americans. That's just one thing Trump has done. He's bringing back business to the States... all the Globalist make profits no matter where business goes but Democrats especially sabotaged business in the US with their stupid regulations. Should I go on?

The Globalists Bankers want more money for themselves and less for everyone else, and the tax cuts have done exactly that. Otherwise, they would have made the tax cuts for the little people permanent. Of course the excuse is it would have been permanent if it were not for the "democrats". How convenient for the Globalist Bankers.

I pay little attention to what the Media, Hollywood, or the establishment say because it is all a carefully crafted script with many suckered into it unknowingly playing their part in it.

What I do pay attention to is not words but ACTIONS.
THIS is where the rubber meets the road and is all that matters!

Trump like the previous presidents created more trade deals with China, furthering globalist ambitions.
Trump like the previous presidents created more arms deals with terrorist nations like Saudi Arabia.
Trump like the previous presidents stocked his cabinet with Too Big To Fail Bankers, CFR and Globalist Members.
Trump like the previous presidents have done nothing about the amount of Lobbyists infesting DC.
Trump like the previous presidents have expanded our military to protect corporate globalists interests at Americans expense.
Trump like the previous presidents have continued to increase the police state and taking away more of our freedoms.
Trump like the previous presidents have made campaign promises like putting tarriffs on imports and has not done so.
Trump like the previous presidents have increased H1B and H2B Visas instead of lowering it, thus putting even more downward pressures on American Wages.
Trump like the previous president basically serve the Global Corporate and Banking Complex, JUST LIKE THE last 5 presidents.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join