It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Lost Popular Vote And More To Come

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Well at least you don’t dive in head first on every insane theory..

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

I seriously laughed out loud in real life..

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Pladuim

Feel free to check my assertions by checking the ATS post history..

There is always something big predicted on here EVRY WEEK. Lol

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pladuim
a reply to: jimmyx

You know, that's really the cool part. If this all proves to be true, then there will be a lot of people eating crow, going to jail, etc. but how will the public really handle it? Will there be riots in the streets? If this proves to not be true, and there is Trump/Russia collusion, then the same thing, just different people. Big question again, how will the public handle it?

Pladuim

ask the people in Hungary, Poland, Syria, Turkey.....they have had the poisoning of former KJB agent Putin's misdirection, affecting their own governments, becoming totalitarian states.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Well the fbi is definitely biased against trump.. that why they announced a new hillary investigation a week before the election...

Ever hear of "Getting Ahead of a Story"?

With the Weiner laptop & NYPD involved ready to leak, internal forces in the FBI ready to pounce on him / leak, Comey may have been backed himself into such a corner that if he tried to cover it up at that stage he'd most definitely have been outed as corrupt POS. So he does a half arse wiggle move that actually only cost Hillary what a couple poll points, and covered his own butt like any smart DC professional would. As much as he already covered her ass for her to even make it past summer, whatever they were paying him there's no way it had been enough for the circus he got sucked into.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

How about just conspiracy theories that are vaguely logistically possible and do not lead back to pedo rings in pizza shops or interdiminsional satanic aliens????

How about a conspiracy that doesn’t require all the world to be in a in it????

Maybe one with a realistic motivation , like profit??

Hell, how about an email spelling out the entire conspiracy released by chealsea???

For example....

Good morning Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting. The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father. This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin. What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly? I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first. Best Rob Goldstone

How about this gem released by Trump Jr. that perfectly spells out the collusion narrative??

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

And yet you support it. The entire Trump dossier comes from Russia.

Clinton and Obama's government worked with Russia to spread unfounded lies about Trump.
edit on 10-2-2018 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Rob Goldstone, who ever the f#ck that is doesn't sound very Russian to me...

Furthermore, that email is from Rob Goldstone. I don't see any evidence of collusion there, do you have any correspondence between the two gentlemen or is that just a random one off email?

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

And it's a private Russian citizen ... Who happened to have worked for fusion gps.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Also, do you even have a source? You could have written that yourself for all we know!

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

And it's a private Russian citizen ... Who happened to have worked for fusion gps.

Why am I not surprised...

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

No sources needed, it's true. A private Russian citizen said they had information about Hillary breaking the law. Why should he decline?

Turns out they worked with fusion gps, had nothing, and so Trump Jr left as he was apparently looking for truth not slander.
edit on 10-2-2018 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

You believe there is no profit to be made in Pedo rings? Your naivety is shining through. The pizza place was a red herring, just like the Russian collusion nonsense.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

nonsence

Indeed...

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I'll believe it when it becomes credible. Right now it's nice fiction.

As if anything happening on the Hill isn't 'fictionalized" for mass entertainment.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

a reply to: MiddleInsite

Because she should not be above the law. No one should be. Why do you want her to get away Scott free

Not scott 'free' - she's made off with Billions of dollars.

I have this sneaking suspicion that her freedom is not what the President is after: He's going to make her as broke as she claimed to be while her and Bill were looting the White House.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I had an employee who was a Russian citizen.
What's that supposed to mean...to you?

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: VengefulGhost

That is what reality tv really has done here

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

I'll believe it when it becomes credible. Right now it's nice fiction.

As if anything happening on the Hill isn't 'fictionalized" for mass entertainment.

I don't think it's so much fictionalised . I think it's basically saying "look at all the dodgy sh1!t we've been doing and getting away with, whatcha gonna do about it?". As usual people will do nothing.

They just keep pushing the envelope and the people do absolutely nothing under the illusion that justice will be served. Seems to me that they are just rubbing our noses in it.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

I don't think it's so much fictionalised . I think it's basically saying "look at all the dodgy sh1!t we've been doing and getting away with, whatcha gonna do about it?". As usual people will do nothing.

They don't talk about the real dodgy s***.

Just left vs. right "Politics".

Politics being, the art of speaking without saying anything.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join