It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Lost Popular Vote And More To Come

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Pladuim

This is where I have a problem. Posting lies is against T & C but apparently if you say allegedly it's a free pass to post bull#. Even if you don't believe it yourself or know it's a lie.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

says who? Bring any law breakers up for scrutiny...where do you get the right to come off putting politics in my mouth?

I follow the law, I expect everyone else to, particularly people in government.

Your mouth is writing checks, your arse cant cash
edit on 10-2-2018 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

This is where I have a problem. Posting lies is against T & C but apparently if you say allegedly it's a free pass to post bull#. Even if you don't believe it yourself or know it's a lie.

ahahahahaha
no one remembers anything here
its just a procedural review
its just an internal probe
there is no investigation

lol
now "allegedly" is a dnc only concept

ahahahahahahahahaha

you are naked despite what morning joe is telling you

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

We don't need an allegedly, the conclusion of the facts were that Hillary broke the law, but would not be held accountable.

Good thing they already started to write her exoneration letter before they interviewed her. Some how they already knew her intent.
edit on 10-2-2018 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pladuim
1. Mass RICO cases that will hit the Judicial branch (white collar crime, pedophilia, child trafficking, drugs, gun running, etc.)

2. People charged with Treason and high crimes and classified as Enemy of the State, Military Tribunal

3. Trump also won the popular vote.

4. 4 more "shocking" memos to be released, there are 9 total.

5. Obama had daily briefings, which was passed to Hillary Clinton on Trumps campaign via the wire taps.

I don't doubt any of those things happened but I doubt anything will be done about it.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I guess you could say I've jumped on the Dilley train too... I've been following him at least. While he seems to give much the same info as Q, I much prefer Dilley's prose to the coded "breadcrumbs" Q drops. I just don't have the time or patience to decipher Q's stuff -- so my hat's off to those who do! I also suspect that Q has a different purpose/target audience than Q does, but possibly/probably the same source(s).

I think I lost my source though! The one I was following hasn't been updated since yesterday morning, after a suggestion to start a new thread for the next intel drop. I really don't know if they did or didn't. I may have to start listening to Dilley's Periscopes myself rather than relying on the summaries of other good people.

I honestly don't know what to make of it all yet... because I just don't know enough to know! But it's interesting to follow. That's for sure!

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Original source looks like a bunch of hoax, no?

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Actually it's not. Please show me where the word business is used, maybe I missed it when I read it.

Hillary didn't do business, she demanded gifts, the thing the clause actually prohibits.

right...no gifts....he just charged more when he became president
www.newsweek.com...

by the way, if we had his tax returns made public, we would have some clarity as to how much, and where he is getting his millions....
edit on 10-2-2018 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Isn't this what this site is for? Aren't we supposed to talk about these things, dig into these thing to find the truth?

Pladuim

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I believe it.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

That makes no sense other than desparate justification.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

That makes no sense other than desparate justification.

Mueller is getting close, you can tell here on ATS, with the magnitude of BS being thrown in these threads....at this point I don't think the republicans in congress has the balls to impeach him, no matter what they find about his Russian connections....it will take a change in congress

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Get away with what? Haven't we already investigated her from here to hell and back and found nothing?

I dont know about the planet you live on, but but here on the Earth of Zero Accountability, Judicial Watch alone has done multiple releases of Hillary' emails with page after page all redacted CLASSIFIED / TOP SECRET.

Like was said nobody else would get away with that BS "No Intent" argument in traffic court.

You want to be a liberal / progressive is one thing. To play coy around here everyday as if a completely utterly deluded as if Hillary isn't a career war criminal of the most hyper-corrupt variety, in the most corrupt bastard system as there ever was, is another thing entirely. Have some self-respectable dignity for your Internet 'character', for a change, bejeezus. Until then why the F would anybody ever listen to you on anything? The Clinton's / Bush's are the worst ilk of criminals ever, and you would have us lick their boots while they kick out our teeth.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Thank god no one has been holding their breaths waiting for hillary to be prosecuted..because it’s been over a year and she isn’t even under investigation..

How people fall for such obvious propaganda I have no idea..

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, that list is horrific..

What if Obama decided to start military tribunals on those he didn’t like in government?!?!

That would horrify me and I didn’t hate the guy..

Watching y’all scream for Hitler type tactics is just unreal..

Also , did you miss this email released by Trump Jr. that LITERALLY word for word spells out collusion?? Even being nice enough to REPEATEDLY spell out “Russian government “?!?!

Good morning Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting. The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father. This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin. What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly? I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first. Best Rob Goldstone

Imho ANYONE who claims “there is no evidence for collusion or “it’s all fake” after reading that email is either lying or mentally deficient.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pladuim

Isn't this what this site is for? Aren't we supposed to talk about these things, dig into these thing to find the truth?

Pladuim

Nope. We're supposed to live in perpetual denial of reality no matter how insurmountable the never ending mountain of evidence exposing it becomes: what CNN et al says is reality.

Tunnel Vision For Life!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

You know, that's really the cool part. If this all proves to be true, then there will be a lot of people eating crow, going to jail, etc. but how will the public really handle it? Will there be riots in the streets? If this proves to not be true, and there is Trump/Russia collusion, then the same thing, just different people. Big question again, how will the public handle it?

Pladuim

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

When was the last senator charged for a precedural error???

Oh, it has never once happened in American history?!??!

Well the fbi is definitely biased against trump.. that why they announced a new hillary investigation a week before the election...

Trumpets are giving the conspiracy crowd a bad name.. the willful pro-government deception is just waist deep..

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

There's no collusion there. It's a private Russian citizen. Hillary worked with a British intelligence agent and passed on Russian government agent provided unsubstantiated crap to the press.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Procedural error. Hahaha. Keep the hits coming.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Great, and in time, we will soon see where this is all going. Where exactly do you think we will be by next year? That's the exciting part, and if that intel dump is even half right, bad times are coming for the democrats.

Pladuim

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join