It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is America on the decline of world respect

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
America had reached rock bottom under Obama. The country was completely unrecognisable, but Trump is slowly but surely re-establishing the US as a world leader as opposed to a world cash cow. It will take years to undo the damage Obama did. He was a terrorist that managed to get elected President - shocking.

Now if you consume the media, who only report what they are told to by unelected fascists like those in Brussels, you might think differently, but people with IQ's greater than that of a dog can see what is happening.

Would that be the unelected fascists we voted for in the European Parliament? You know, like Nigel Farage?

Maybe if you consumed just a little media, judiciously, you'd have some perspective. As it stands, your post is bizarre.
edit on 12-2-2018 by Whodathunkdatcheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: SickWave

In some places in America it is legal even today to own a brothel.

In most US states, underage marriage is legal. Don't make it right.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I miss the Obama years. I never felt anxiety about it being the end of our country the whole 8 years. No scandals and his hair stayed on.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic>>>> Dislike for America increased under Duhbya but along with that it also increased in respect from other countries. Oh, they ridiculed Bush and resented America, but they stepped aside and let America do what it wanted. Under Obama, they made a pretense to respect Obama but were more happy because they saw him as facilitating a decline in America. Which he did. And we got ridicule for electing him. Not from world leaders but from ordinary people who were happy to see America taken down a notch and saw Obama as weak and foolish. Now they hate Trump and don't like the idea of him putting America back on track. But other country's governments are slipping up and can't use America to prop them up like we used to.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Since I don't live in America I may see a different view on how the people here and in Asia see America as a country that will come to their aide.
Sad to say but in Asia, China seems to have more respect then America because America still uses bullets to enforce freedom on the country they invade.

Oh...so China didn't invade Tibet?... So, China hasn't threatened Taiwan with war if they declare independence?... So, what about China militarizing by force islands which are supposed to belong to other nations?... So, what about China still oppressing their own people? Such as for being religious?...

If China has more respect, it can only be that those people you claim respect China must LOVE oppression and warmongering.

edit on 12-2-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

OBAMA HAS THE REORD FOR DRONING THE MOST CIVILIANS!

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Actually, that is no longer accurate. It WAS, but then Trump kicked it up a notch.

In the first 9 months, his kill tallies of civilians via drone, surpassed those of his predecessors entire eight year Presidency.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Proof? Link?

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Nah.

As I said in previous interactions on this thread, I am done with that. If the last ten years of my providing sources and links had made a difference to the number of ignorant philistines I have to put up with around here, and actually forced them to re-evaluate their positions, I would absolutely go to the trouble.

As it is, do it your damned self. I am not your mother, its not my job to spoon feed you.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit
No support to your supposition puts you in the Fake News category!

As it is, do it your damned self. I am not your mother, its not my job to spoon feed you.

Oh, but spoon feeding a fake news talking point that Trump somehow droned more civilians than Obama in 8 years deserves no proof!!?? WOW, THERE IS A DISINFO JOB WAITING FOR YOU AT THE CIA!! LOL!!!

edit on 13-2-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Here we go.

www.newsweek.com...

www.independent.co.uk... ml

thinkprogress.org...#-out-of-civilians-af8ed672bd70/

All fake news I take it...

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Except that you could've looked it up yourself but chose to post an ignorant meme instead. Congrats, I guess?

whowhatwhy.org...
www.telesurtv.net...

Who's fake news now?

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: odzeandennz

OBAMA HAS THE REORD FOR DRONING THE MOST CIVILIANS!

I should copy Pixel and post some meme saying No you are the fake news...maybe with a frog in it.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Bravo, but I think cult 45 only understand memes

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

The memes are for the benefit of the HILLBOTS who only understand simple things.

edit on 13-2-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   

So it is just meme after meme with you? Hillbots? blimey so anyone showing you facts is a Hillbot?.
Do continue though you are just showing yourself up.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic
Yes and Trump is to blame because he narcissistic nitwit!

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   
America hit rock bottom with Obama. There is no lower a country could go.

The only direction the US can go is up.

Thanks Obama!

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Heh... the CIA? No, no there is no job waiting for me there, for the simple reason that I am not a US resident.

Also, I am not deluded enough that even if I were a US resident, I would be able to believe that working for the CIA was the right thing for a freedom loving individual to do, given that the agency has been responsible for several violations of civil rights, trafficking of substances and people, illegal removal of citizens to unofficial prisons, and the like. No, you can save that kind of work for the sort of flag fondling, Trump fan morons who have no respect for their precious constitution, despite paying lip service to it that would make a sex industry professional jealous.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
a reply to: RAY1990

First, the world may not care about silly sex scandals, and I would agree with that. However, the willingness to blatantly lie to the whole viewing planet and the expectation that those lies would be blindly accepted is much more severe an issue and one the demands critical thinking on the part of the viewer. That is, viewers capable of understanding the impact of such actions on a world stage. I excuse you for not noticing.

As for bankrolling wars, we have been in that business for what, 50 years now? War has been a business on this planet since the first time two cultures armed themselves and squared off. Its awfully narrow minded to focus the blame on the new kid on the block, globally speaking. No, its the old money that bankrolls wars. You are just mad that we got a slice of the pie.

As for music, sorry but no. I have been a musician for more than 40 years. rap was and still is a sorry excuse for talent. You can call it expression if you want. I view that in the same vein as an angry toddler smearing feces on a wall. Yep, thats an expression alright... Now, if you want to be taken more seriously, find a more sophisticated way of expressing yourself.

As an American, I am with you on that. I couldn't care less what Willy was doing with a young inturn, hell look at his alternative. It is the lying I cant stand it teaches that its ok. I raised my children with the rule that you could almost get away with murder in my house as long as you told the truth. I really don't have respect for liers.

Oh ya, Rap is the lowest form of entertainment, I think I would rather listen to polka music, and this coming from a rocker/country/ Blues lover
edit on 13-2-2018 by darepairman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join