It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is America on the decline of world respect

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Um...

kurthall, I have never been overly fond of Trump. I have not changed my tune on that man in the slightest. In all the ways that matter to me, the man is an embodiment of the worst elements of western culture. He is a greedy, bloated, lazy fraud, with a toddlers grasp of language, and a psychopaths grasp on the nature of mankind, a man whose "success" is a sham, a lie, and only possible to even pretend to, because he placed himself in billion dollars worth of personal debt, with more than seventy banks around the world.

This is a man who was GIVEN millions of dollars by his father to get things going with, an amount of money that a trained monkey could have turned into billions of profit, but instead managed to end up in staggering debt, like a chump, like a pathetic, weak spined, gutless, moron chump. Worse than all this, his information resistance means that the decisions he has been making during his presidency, have been made from a position of complete ignorance of the REALITIES of the lives of citizens in the country, the consequences of the actions of previous Presidents, and the responsibilities those actions saddle the nation with, responsibilities which cannot possibly be ignored by either the President or the people, without both entities being dishonoured by it.

Frankly, every facet of his existence appalls me, and makes me concerned for the future of the species.

He is a failure, morally decrepit, spiritually vacant, and an ignoramus. This has always been my position on the man.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22

Americans would not know what they like worth a damn.

Its not their job to know, as far as I can make out from recent events. You all get told what to think, the same way Trump does, through Fox and Friends.

Your liberty is meaningless, because you display no ability to engage with it. The liberty of idiots only lands them in the same mess that a shackled genius might find themselves.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 04:09 AM
link   
double post!
edit on 12-2-2018 by TrueBrit because: as above

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

This is a man who was GIVEN millions of dollars by his father to get things going with, an amount of money that a trained monkey could have turned into billions of profit, but instead managed to end up in staggering debt, like a chump, like a pathetic, weak spined, gutless, moron chump.

That's slightly extreme don't you think?

I mean atleast he got money from his own Father rather than the CIA like Obama and half a dozen other Presidents did. Which is worse, Dad's money or Big Daddy cia's money?

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: brokenghost

Given also that his father was only in a position to give his son anything, because HIS father (a professional sex trafficker, pimp, brothel owner, and a man who bleated about being deported in a letter to the German government), made money from the sexual slavery of other human beings, it is absolutely irrelevant which source Trump got his damned money from, in so far as the real problem is that he did with money what should have been done with solid, dedicated WORK, something which he is fundamentally unfamiliar with.

The point is, he has never earned a dime in his life, he has never worked a solid day in his life. He is everything a leader isn't. A leader EARNS respect, but Trump purchases it. A leader gets to lead because he works his way from bottom to top, and learns how to operate by so doing. But Trump never had to climb even a corporate ladder for himself, he got placed mere feet from the top of the thing, and touts his ability to summit it as being evidence of his being born to do business...

ITS NONSENSE!

HE is nonsense. Not only does he aspire to everything I hate, which is a fully corporate run, corporate owned experience of governance and civic life, which makes him toxic muck and little more than that, but he is also INCOMPETENT on top of that, meaning that not only is he toxic sludge in a badly cut suit, but he is BAD AT IT TOO!

There is nothing to recommend the man in the slightest!
edit on 12-2-2018 by TrueBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Given also that his father was only in a position to give his son anything, because HIS father (a professional sex trafficker, pimp, brothel owner, and a man who bleated about being deported in a letter to the German government), made money from the sexual slavery of other human beings, it is absolutely irrelevant which source Trump got his damned money from, in so far as the real problem is that he did with money what should have been done with solid, dedicated WORK, something which he is fundamentally unfamiliar with.

The point is, he has never earned a dime in his life, he has never worked a solid day in his life. He is everything a leader isn't. A leader EARNS respect, but Trump purchases it. A leader gets to lead because he works his way from bottom to top, and learns how to operate by so doing. But Trump never had to climb even a corporate ladder for himself, he got placed mere feet from the top of the thing, and touts his ability to summit it as being evidence of his being born to do business...

ITS NONSENSE!

HE is nonsense. Not only does he aspire to everything I hate, which is a fully corporate run, corporate owned experience of governance and civic life, which makes him toxic muck and little more than that, but he is also INCOMPETENT on top of that, meaning that not only is he toxic sludge in a badly cut suit, but he is BAD AT IT TOO!

There is nothing to recommend the man in the slightest!

That's quite the rant against someone you have no knowledge of except what you see on the tele.
Still, the pariah you have created in your head seems to have done pretty well for someone who never worked a day in his life. Much smarter than you by the sounds of it.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Why pick on Trump though, you seem to have a reverse hard on for the guy. What if someone in your family gave you a million bucks would it make you a bad person? Of course not. So why are you reacting the way you are about this man who just wants to make America great again?

And yeah the other Prezzies before him didn't just gain their wealth from nothing, they're related to each other, family money, cia included.

You're not even American so why are you so bent on crucifying this Man who consequently was voted in by a Majority vote?
edit on 12-2-2018 by brokenghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

First of all, he was not voted in by a majority vote, because he did not receive the majority of the votes cast. He won because the electoral system works the way it does, not because a greater number of human beings cast their vote for him.

You can tip toe around that reality all you like, but thats the bald fact of it.

Second, if someone in my family just flat out gave me a huge pile of money, you can bet that I would not be turning round and telling everyone what a success I made of myself. Humility, respecting, appreciating and being thankful for the luck I had received in such a gift, would be right up there at the forefront of my entire outlook on my life. Being aware that I did not have to do what others have had to do, in order to make their lives secure, and being aware that not having had to do that, means that I am in no position to dictate or advise others as to how to go about getting ahead in life, would be a facet of my outlook. And, then, if I had received such a gift, and gone into business, you could be damned sure that I would have paid ALL the contractors that worked for me, I would have ensured that the projects upon which I worked, and the products to which I put my name, were of the highest possible quality, whether they were steaks, or stakes in a condominium project. And yet, Trump, who had that entitled start in life, who has worked for nothing he has ever gotten in his life, has a habit of failing to pay contractors, has a habit of putting his name to projects for a fee, despite those projects being duds which lost people their livelihoods, and never mind the duds that were his brand of steaks, never mind his failed airline, never mind the fact that this financial "genius" was trying to start a mortgage company, just as the banking crisis kicked off, never mind this mans blatant incompetence and lack of humility.

But no, here you have a man who earned none of what he has, even saddled himself with debt to foreign powers, despite the very best start in life financially (the definition of a failure in the capitalist tradition), and still thinks he made himself up into the thing he has become. A narcissist. Mr Obama is far from perfect, and I consider him (as a figure in the war on terror) to be an enemy of the free people of the Earth, as I do all and any who dare to go to war for oil, or continue resource wars on shoddy pretexts. But at least he never believed himself to be self made. At least he understood and appreciated the efforts that others had gone to, be it his parents, his community, people in his family otherwise, people in his neighborhood, people in his constituency, people in his country, to get him into the Presidency.

I have very little love for Obama, because he was a covert shark, compassionate and outwardly understanding toward others in public, but totally unwilling to cease the bombings, cease the intelligence agency interference in the Middle East, cease the running of guns and drugs by the CIA and NSA to South America, cease the mass surveillance of citizens, or make clear to both Manning and Snowden that they were not only welcome in the United States, but would be protected, and those threatening them strung up and dissected for treason.

But he was at least willing to accept that doing the least noble of things, in the most public of ways, was not only an evil thing to do, but would be rubbing it in the face of people who did not deserve the slight. Trump though, will happily piss on your head, and tell you it is raining, and that is a different kettle of fish altogether. Trump is not trying to make America great again. Americas greatest moments have been those where the right wing were broken, gutted, weeping, under arrest and assault by the North. America's greatest moments were like those when MLK was walking around, orating about civil rights, and despite every effort of those who opposed him, making his enemies look like the degenerate scum they were, showing his enemies up to be dirt, showing without doubt that the people who continued the narrative of segregation, were nothing more than inhuman monsters, to be opposed, dethroned, and ultimately destroyed. The best moments of America's history, have been when the powerless majority, stood upon the necks of the powerful few, and there will never be a time when people like Trump, who are representative of ONLY the powerful few, who do things which primarily benefit the already wealthy, and damage or ignore the plight of the hardest working citizens, will EVER be able to lead a movement which sees a great moment in American history.

You want to be led in an effort by anyone to make America great again, then you will have to find yourself someone who does not want to set civil rights back decades, you will have to find someone who does not think that legitimate protest is treason, you will have to find someone who is determined that no fascism rises on his watch (which he should be concerned about, because it is, but clearly he is not concerned about it), you will have to find someone with a conscience, with a good heart, someone who is not the playground bully, someone who is not a loudmouth who speaks before thinking, someone who does not say, when confronted by a detailed intelligence report "I don't need a two hundred page report on something that could be handled on a page".

There has never been a moment where a man who even slightly resembles Trump, in word, thought or deed, has ever had a positive effect on your nations history...

And as for why I am bent on crucifying this man... I hate fascists, and he is one. Crucifixion is too good for him, too good for the Neo-Nazis who have been emboldened by his passage into office, too good for the corporatist FILTH who stand with him in power. The only people I feel sorry for, are those upon whom this mans propaganda campaigns have worked, because you are all victims as much as the decent, innocent people whose lives are being ruined by the man as we speak.

Unless the words "great" and "utter catastrophe" have become euphemisms for one another all of a sudden, and without my being consulted or giving my approval, then Trump is not there to make ANYTHING great, least of all a nation daft enough to vote him in, even by electoral college decision, rather than a genuine show of hands.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

UKTruth,

That is a ridiculous suggestion to make.

I will tell you what. You get into a time machine, win some money on the lottery, and hand it to me when I am just about reaching the age of legal responsibility, and I will show you what an intelligent person can do with a few million dollars/pounds. I guarantee to you, by the time my future self reaches his old age, he will have better to show for it, than several failed clones, a trophy wife, and a pantomime of leadership to close out with.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
The right has blamed Obama for years that he has made the USA a joke to the world but is now quiet when Trump has done exactly that. Now they say, who cares what the world thinks of us.

What did they think would happen when you elect a man who is semi illiterate, barely coherent, a pompous fool who can barely get things done in Washington and a man lies constantly?

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

UKTruth,

That is a ridiculous suggestion to make.

I will tell you what. You get into a time machine, win some money on the lottery, and hand it to me when I am just about reaching the age of legal responsibility, and I will show you what an intelligent person can do with a few million dollars/pounds. I guarantee to you, by the time my future self reaches his old age, he will have better to show for it, than several failed clones, a trophy wife, and a pantomime of leadership to close out with.

Ah, but you've qualified it as an intelligent person. Before you said that a trained monkey could do what Trump did.
There are several lottery winners that have not managed to hold onto their windfall.

So are you now saying Trump is intelligent for turning milllions into billions, or is the billionaire President of the USA and the most powerful man in the world still 'incompetent toxic sludge'?

You do yourself no favours with the hyperbole. Trump may well be a rather unsavoury character, but there is no doubt he is smart enough to achieve more than you are I could ever hope to, both financially and also career-wise. He's also managed to keep a well-rounded family who seem to adore him... so he's not doing bad on that score either.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22

Could it be you are mixing up respecting with fearing somebody ??

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

No...

You need to learn to read correctly UKTruth.

I correctly stated that a trained monkey could do with that money, what Trump did with it (that is invest it poorly, treat people like crap, and fail with it so hard that he ends up owing money to entities with ties to Russia).

Then I said, that if you gave me the same start in life he had, I would be able to do with that money things that the bloated sack of spite who currently occupies the Oval Office, would not even understand, leave alone be capable of achieving.

Do keep up, theres a good chap.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagicIs America on the decline of world respect

1. Gender dysphoria.

2. See item number 1

3. There is no scientific support nor scriptural support for item 1.

4. Much of US religion is run the same way as item 1. Jim Jones, David Koresh, Warren Jeffs, Heaven Gate leader claimed to be one of the two witnesses, Joseph Smith Jr. Which would all be humorous except when you consider that over 1,000 Americans have died because of unregulated religions.

5. There are religions which have proven to be false which receive support by the US military. One religions religious leaders claimed that men lived on the moon, and that religious worship buildings in the state of Missouri would remain in operation constantly from the 1800's until present day, instead the members of this religion were driven out of the state and the buildings went into disuse. This religion claims that Native Americans descended from Israelites 20 years after Dr. Simon Sutherton of Australia proved using mitochondrial DNA that the Native American Indians descended from Asians. They even use threats and intimidation to keep people psychological hostages loyal to a false mindset, versus allegiance to truth which supposedly what Christ was allegiant to.

And yet religious people are supposed to be the most LOGICAL thinkers. Above drug users and whoremongers.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: SickWave

You say that there is no scientific support for item one...

That is clearly false, as it is a recognised medical condition, for which one can expect to receive support, or at least, can expect to receive some support in at least partially civilised countries.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
That decline started on 11th of September 2001. Ketchup.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

brothel owner

In some places in America it is legal even today to own a brothel.

And Jesus said that he did not come to change the law.

Jewish law permitted visiting a prostitute until you got married, then it was off limits.

So, we can't say that someone's dad was an undesirable simply because they operated a scripturally legal operation like a brothel.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

You say that there is no scientific support for item one...

That is clearly false, as it is a recognised medical condition, for which one can expect to receive support, or at least, can expect to receive some support in at least partially civilised countries.

It would be clearly false.

However.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The DOW fell again after I said another DOW drop because parents are misusing their parental authority in role modeling and allowing their children to engage in inappropriate behaviors like cross dressing, etc.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

SickWave,

First of all, understand that I am a man of faith when I say the following...

What is in the scripture, as far as the processes of government, is absolutely irrelevant. Its also worth pointing out that prostitution is still illegal in the vast majority of the states, and has been for most of the time that the states have existed. Enforcement has differed from time to time, and place to place, but that is largely by the by.

I note that you also ignored the sex trafficking issue, and the fact that his family have shown historic incompetence when dealing with immigration matters. Way to go for the low hanging fruit (which, in this case, was not actually low hanging, or nearly ripe).

Try again.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Exitt
That decline started on 11th of September 2001. Ketchup.

You would have to go back much further than that.

July 4, 1776.

The declaration of Independence. Scripturally, in Corinthians, it says that people are supposed to respect governing authorities like the Crown of England, because they were instituted by God, as are the laws they create. Taxes are a community responsibility. It supports police work, drug enforcement, protection of endangered wildlife, protection for the worthy poor.

America's creators founded this country because they didn't like paying taxes, or scriptures which indicated that the Crown of England was sovereign over the US and the Masonic Lodge. The creation of the US was in violation of scripture.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join