It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is America on the decline of world respect

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22

You say that your previous President was a clown... Odd that you should mention clowns. Clowns are known for wearing clothes which do not properly fit them, for wearing faaaaar too much make up, for having hair that is utterly absurd in appearance and behaviour, and doing exceptionally stupid things, more than eighty percent of the time.

Of the two Presidents, Trump and Obama, Trump is the one who fits the profile as I state it above.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

But... but... but we still like their hip-hop, eh? Makes ya wonder why, doesn't it?

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Since I don't live in America I may see a different view on how the people here and in Asia see America as a country that will come to their aide.
Sad to say but in Asia, China seems to have more respect then America because America still uses bullets to enforce freedom on the country they invade.

Yes I can see that.

America, since the late 1800s has a history of enforcing foriegn policy with bullets. One poster mentioned that it started with Bush...Oh no, it started 100 years before Bush...it got better for a while when the US tried isolationism, and then WW2 happened and it re-exploded again. The US also has a history of supporting corrupt regimes, using weapons and money and drugs to profit and keep those corrupt regimes in power.

I'm afraid the gloves that the USA wears are anything but white.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Since trump took office YES, only his followers are so damn blinded they can not, will not see it. The Queen of England cant stand trump, that should speak volumes.

I also think the world sees how the election was affected and trump does nothing about it. In fact the sanctions as of yesterday were still waiting to be signed by him.... Don't be stupid people!

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Uh, seriously, have you changed you tune on trump? I thought you liked him? I am not kidding, did you change your view, and if so why?

Now that that is out of the way. Yes trump does look and act like big dumb clown. Accept trump isn't funny.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Yep.

By the way, you 'could' add in on the job training in your assessment. He IS learning....

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Should any sovereign nation determine it's foreign policy by other countries attitudes?

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

It would be sufficient to stand by the values they allegedly represent.

Same problem with Germany btw. The Leos rolling over Kurds in Syria in this very moment should make that abundantly clear.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Should any sovereign nation determine it's foreign policy by other countries attitudes?

No but they should perhaps bear them in mind before making foreign policy decisions that effect other countries.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

America gives out billions in foreign aid.

I guess we should keep that, if our country is so bad.

Our foreign policy should benefit Americans first.

I would expect that any nations foreign policy would be determined by how it impacts/benefits the nation itself.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
What do you think?

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

As do Britain , Europe and any other country with the means to help those less fortunate than themselves.

It always has.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Hey Mr. Presents! You here?

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

What do you mean by "Is America on the decline of world respect" ?

Who, but the sooking liberal left wing twits who flip flop and make themselves appear to be incoherent wandering minds, does?

Is it your media? Or the idiots who swallow the media fish tank and birdcage that do?

If not, is it just you?

I know plenty of people with rational minds that are not seeing this decline.

Fact is, those sooking the most are the ones who were sucking on the tit of America the most, and now they can't anymore so wah wah wahh..

Pull the fking bandaid off already. It will get worse, trust me, previous inhabitants of your ivory tower sure made their beds... they just wont get to sleep in them. but you will be better off.

Only people in Australia I see banging on about how 'drumpf' is terrible, evil, hate filled, ra ra, are the same unkempt feral types that throw piss balloons at old people at similar political events. IE; scumbags.

edit on 10-2-2018 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
There's nothing wrong with America, only the people who govern it.

If I were to go to a Yankees game and wear a nacho hat and was asked for a dip i'd say 'knock yourself out' and we'd enjoy the game, good times had by all-however if I walked into congress i'd say 'who do I knock out first?.'

Look at the winter Olympics-yeah sure Lil' kim had his dress rehearsal, but at least one of of his kin offered the olive branch, Trumps response? 'we should have our own military parade!' Okay Trump we get it-you have small 'man' syndrome and you want to prove yours is bigger than theirs, but you govern 300 million people and OTT diatribe won't erase the biggest wall street wipeout since 2011.

Shape up Trump because voters will wake up and see that America was great long before you showed up. Americans deserve better, they deserve people who will give tax breaks to the small businesses, not to the conglomerates who make billions in a financial year under the bogus pretense that it will 'create more jobs.'

Focker out.
edit on 10-2-2018 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-2-2018 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
DP
edit on 10-2-2018 by Assassin82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

As do Britain , Europe and any other country with the means to help those less fortunate than themselves.

It always has.

What country does Europe reside in exactly?

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Is America on the decline of world respect

Yes , and understandably so.

No, and understandably why.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
We didn't think America could be a bigger laughing stock than it was under Dubya. But here we are with Trump.

And. Yeah. Sorry, laughing stock. Sorry to say, America is a great nation filled with great people. But your politics are a farce.

If your alternatives are a woman who will employ people to subvert votes,

or a man who stands for values the majority do,

then here, have some cake.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Just scroll through our president's Twitter page for a bit. I don't expect anyone to respect us.

You have spent time, your own time and not on the job I hope, to scroll through his tweets?

Hmm..

Or are you just going on what you're told by the MSM?

I dont know, personally, I don't give two hoots enough to scroll through anyones time line. Seems... weird.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join