It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot "Throwing a Tree" in Youtube video, Alberta Canada. Uploaded Jan 19th 2018

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

"he had to keep filming right, I mean who would stop filming there? So wheres the rest of it?"

Ran out of film!

Or...
The "creature" sank down out of sight and slipped away into the trees immediately after the incident and there was nothing more to see or film?

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer

originally posted by: Blue Shift

"he had to keep filming right, I mean who would stop filming there? So wheres the rest of it?"

Ran out of film!

Or...
The "creature" sank down out of sight and slipped away into the trees immediately after the incident and there was nothing more to see or film?

They could have filmed him sinking down and running away right? I wanna believe I really do but this video is crap.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Another one recently from Canada

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I happened to see that video a few days ago myself. I wasn't very impressed it doesn't look like a very big " tree "

I think I could probably throw the thing just about as far myself.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

These can't be true Scots.. Real Scots don't wear underwear beneath their Kilts..

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Well that is interesting. Though it would have been much more interesting if he sharpened that barge pole there, waited for night time, and done a little skewering. Now that is how you keep unwanted quests off your property, as tree throwing tantrums just don't do it anymore. It may impress the bigfoot hotties, dainty little things they are, oh ya all 500 pounds of daintyness. But really would not impress anybody else.

Or maybe its just a Scotchman who somehow got lost on the other side of the world and is practicing his throw for the coming up games. Hey you never know were one may end up after they have a few drinks in them.

Oh ya, we do not have the technology to capture bigfoots, contrary to popular believe cameras suck in real life, at day time it is to easy to hide from anybody in the woods, making them useless. And at night? There all but useless, even the most expensive camera is done come dusk, much less night. And phone cameras which looks like what was used in that vid? Well I am sure everybody is familiar with them.

We need to ban bigfoots, that or at the least 404 them, it seems to be the answer in how to solve anything or any problem or issue. But its a good thing there all moving to canada to, they always seem to get so worked up over things, and so touchy, let the canadians deal with them.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all
What the hell what is a hunter doing out there after dark? And what kind of camera does he have because its pretty good actually.

I merely skimmed those vids as I don't have the time for it. Skimmed through the first vid, but like the part were he finds those dead wolfs or cyot just poked through in the woods hanging around as snacks. But the second vid looks like no action, so I skimmed the majority of it. But in that 3rd vid, were he finds the dead baby bigfoot, the mama does not look happy, shes all like i'm in a bad mood and about to wack somebody with this big branch here. But why does the video stop there? Dammit it, always stops at the good parts, with the tune in next season vibe.

Damit, everybody hates waiting for next season. But either way, interesting vids regardless if its real or not, somebody went through a lot to make them.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Blurry video shows nothing ! If I had to guess id say that was a moose ive seen them launch a 200lb section of a wood fence 30 ft. Problem with the video is we have nothing to judge distance. But what bothers me most is it seems the video was blurred on purpose. Which makes me think it was edited.
edit on 2/13/18 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird
What the hell what is a hunter doing out there after dark? And what kind of camera does he have because its pretty good actually.

I merely skimmed those vids as I don't have the time for it. Skimmed through the first vid, but like the part were he finds those dead wolfs or cyot just poked through in the woods hanging around as snacks. But the second vid looks like no action, so I skimmed the majority of it. But in that 3rd vid, were he finds the dead baby bigfoot, the mama does not look happy, shes all like i'm in a bad mood and about to wack somebody with this big branch here. But why does the video stop there? Dammit it, always stops at the good parts, with the tune in next season vibe.

Damit, everybody hates waiting for next season. But either way, interesting vids regardless if its real or not, somebody went through a lot to make them.

I think he was fighting for his life after dark......the Bigfoot conspiracy is just another aspect of the old TPTB group that Trump and Friends are 86ing.The real need is for serious research into the coverup with NAMES ATTATCHED TO ACTIONS because IMHO the coverup has been a crime against humanity...one which can easily be solved.....what we NEED is a COLD CASE CREW who works online together globally to expose these criminals who have lied to us all for their own greedy reasons.....the real crime here is SPLITTING US APART IN TEMRS OF TRUSTING EACH OTHER.....this is THE ONLY WAY TPTB can even survive never mind thrive....once we cast off their peer approval process of using bastardised published materials to lead what we think is honest science.we will expose these Humanitarian Criminals.

Forcing us to discuss debate and argue over things we should all know and accept as truths.....this is all part and parcel of keeping us apart...far apart....believeing we ALL have the RIGHT to ignore common sense to protect our own opinion....these criminals wish us all to believe we can ALL BE RIGHT that it is a CottonCandy - Bubblegum Rainbow kind of world.....this is pure BS....there is ONLY ONE RIGHT....only ONE TRUTH...anything else is a mistake an issue of being underinformed or an issue of CRIMINAL INTENTIONS AIMED AT HUMANITY AS A WHOLE.

Any idiot can see there are Bigfoot all over the world...to even suggest different is not only asinine but borderline criminal if you are suppressing to protect big Industrys money from Forestry and Oil and Resource exploration.

This entire Bigfoot issue is so close to being busted out into the open.....Paulides work on Missing 411 was supposed to wake people up....but it has not....we NEED A GROUP OF KIDS IN A HIGH SCHOOL SOMEWHERE TO POOL TOGETHER THEIR RESOURCES AND SOLVE THIS ISSUE BY TRACKING DOWN THE BIG MONEY INTERESTS AND PINPOINTING CONNECTIONS.

We will not be able to do it without the kids....their perspective is critical...they will CARRY FORWARD the memories of catching cheating Anti-Humanitarian influences which in their future will be a PRIMARY FOCUS.

I dont care about Bigfoot anymore I want to see the rotten beestards who have been suppressing this go to jail....no escape...incarceration for the Nation....and I mean the guys calling the shots....because when we follow the power curve it comes right back to the same families running all other Anti-Humanitarian criminal activities.

LOL....some of us take it very seriously when OUR CHILDREN ARE LIED TO...WHEN GENERATIONS OF OUR PARENTS WERE LIED TO....some of us want to wash our hands clean of the people who have done this and we know they are multi-generational and hide behind Corporate structures but the internet has allowed us to out them and to disenfranchise them....once Cryptocurrency has mangled the gold standard a bit more these Families will be rendered powerless and will be rounded up and prosecuted IMHO.

This isnt about FINDING BIGFOOT...it is about finding the HUMANITARIAN CRIMINALS WHO HAVE WORKED AND INVESTED TO UNDERMINE ALL OF US INCLUDING FUTURE GENERATIONS......we very well know Bigfoot exists and in todays world it will not be long before someone executes an algorythem that tracks these Humanitarian criminals....then its off to Gitmo for the whole bunch.
edit on 14-2-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Are you not confusing this account ... with your other one ?

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

If it walks like a Duck and it talks like a Duck..and its watertight in a rainstorm....well you know......

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Firstly, I agree with most of these folk when they say this was poor camera work. The footage is better than a lot you see on the internet but why the hell didn't these guys try and get a closer look at the thing? Why did they only record a few seconds of it? People really disappoint me sometimes coming that close to something out of the ordinary and not bothering to get some worthwhile evidence.

Secondly, this footage shows something unusual. One, that an exceptionally large creature was acting in a bizarre fashion. This is not typical bear behavior and I can't think what other woodland creature would boast that size. Then there's the one handed toss of the branch or tree. That is an opposable thumb activity. Whatever this animal is, it had manual dexterity. This is more impressive than hurling wood around. Big and bulky with agile extremities...I don't know but it's intriguing.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   
While I don't know what to make of this particular video, I will address the folks mentioning them not getting closer. It mentions these are oil company employees, which may explain why they didn't move from where they were. It could have been unsafe to do so, a lot of these energy companies take safety very seriously. Knowing the supposed location and the type of worker gives me a decent idea of their employer, and if it is who I think it is I can confirm they have fairly strict safety practices.

Either way, neat video, no clue what the heck it could be.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Ah man, so many numbered acronyms there, 86ing, not sure what that means, but since you mentioned Trump it may be political. 411? There can be a dozen meanings to that I think, but ya to give you the 411 on it, duh that whole vid about the missing 411 video.

As you can see it can be a bit confusing and even ATS has been 404ing threads and posts, so its hard to keep track of what people are talking about. So yes, your a bit unclear on your verbiage there.

But anyways.

Forcing us to discuss debate and argue over things we should all know and accept as truths.....this is all part and parcel of keeping us apart...far apart....believeing we ALL have the RIGHT to ignore common sense to protect our own opinion

Its human nature, which is being stupid. Pretty sure none of them are aware of the greater part of the world around them but there instinct to dance and appease for the cheese, in this case being. Its there job. I don't see what any of that or those people have to do with bigfoot. And humans have been arguing over stupid meaningless stuff for ages.

This entire Bigfoot issue is so close to being busted out into the open.....Paulides work on Missing 411 was supposed to wake people up....but it has not....we NEED A GROUP OF KIDS IN A HIGH SCHOOL SOMEWHERE TO POOL TOGETHER THEIR RESOURCES AND SOLVE THIS ISSUE BY TRACKING DOWN THE BIG MONEY INTERESTS AND PINPOINTING CONNECTIONS.

Do not be ridiculous. And school kids should be in school, no out at night in the middle of a wilderness. Not even hunters do that as it would be stupid. Most of them just end up sitting in tree stands for a day or maybe two, and the cheaper ones just bait and wait.

But anyways, you should be aware that if Bigfoot exists, its not a government conspiracy. Its may just well be a galactic conspiracy. Do you know what it would entail that a creature like bigfoot has been roaming around unseen for all these thousands of years? It means somebody funked up big time, since way back before Sumerian times with there stories of the gods making man from ape man.

We will not be able to do it without the kids....their perspective is critical...they will CARRY FORWARD the memories of catching cheating Anti-Humanitarian influences which in their future will be a PRIMARY FOCUS.

Do not be ridiculous. The memory of an average person does not last longer then a few days for any sort of details. And your chasing air.

This isnt about FINDING BIGFOOT...it is about finding the HUMANITARIAN CRIMINALS WHO HAVE WORKED AND INVESTED TO UNDERMINE ALL OF US INCLUDING FUTURE GENERATIONS......we very well know Bigfoot exists and in todays world it will not be long before someone executes an algorythem that tracks these Humanitarian criminals....then its off to Gitmo for the whole bunch.

I am not concerned with that. I am concerned with that vid you posted and how come it stopped so prematurely? I wanted to see what a bigfoot asskicking looked like. The guy said or it was said in one of the vids that his hunting partner was killed by one of the bigfoots and he was knocked on the head and left for dead. Why was he left alive with a camera to run around all willy nilly? And why did the footage stop at the good part? And how did it get on the internet?

As you can see, its either fake, or somebody is playing some funky to real shenanigans and posting them online. Either way, I think people, and you, should return to your daily scheduled programing.
edit on 10pmWednesdaypm142018f3pmWed, 14 Feb 2018 22:54:49 -0600 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
Firstly, I agree with most of these folk when they say this was poor camera work. The footage is better than a lot you see on the internet but why the hell didn't these guys try and get a closer look at the thing? Why did they only record a few seconds of it? People really disappoint me sometimes coming that close to something out of the ordinary and not bothering to get some worthwhile evidence.

Secondly, this footage shows something unusual. One, that an exceptionally large creature was acting in a bizarre fashion. This is not typical bear behavior and I can't think what other woodland creature would boast that size. Then there's the one handed toss of the branch or tree. That is an opposable thumb activity. Whatever this animal is, it had manual dexterity. This is more impressive than hurling wood around. Big and bulky with agile extremities...I don't know but it's intriguing.

You pretty much nailed it for me in this post. I also cant be certain what it is but if it aint a BF its definitely not a bear or a moose.
edit on 15/2/18 by macpdm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: macpdm

Oh ya! While your all wondering why they did not try to get closer for a clearer view, here I am wondering why the Foreman is not yelling and telling them to get there asses back to work?

And besides if it was a bear or elk, as funny as that is an elk throwing 12 to how knows how long foot timber around. But by the time they took 3 steps both of those animals would have been gone like the wind even if they were 50 yards closer.

And if it was bigfoot? They would have had no chance to get any closer then it wanted them to, it must have been an adolescent in a mood swing just because of the fact that it showed itself. But ya its funny how all these people think that when they seen a big hairy creature in the woods they will somehow get closer to it and take clearer pictures.

When in reality if they ever happen on the change and they don't know what it is, a bear or could be just a big squirrel, but the the only thing they will get closer to is #ting there pants. Even running into a bear into the woods, makes one want to go the other way, not follow it like paparazzi.

Oh ya, bigfoots, They are the ninjas of the forest and woods after all.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I competed as a professional in the highland game for 17 years...the caber is the only event not thrown for distance, but accuracy. ..on a clock face..so 12 oclock is perfect...typical pro caber is 18 to 22 feet 100 to 160 (huge..only a couple guys in the world capable)...but taper is crucial...less taper the harder it is.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Knapperdude

Hi Knapper,

Yes, I do know about caber tossing. (I'm Scottish!)

My comment was in reply to a member saying: "...Interesting that he showed the guys throwing at Highland Games but didn't show log throwing... ". I was merely pointing out that the video actually did show it.

kindest regards,
G

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join