It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kim Jong Un invites South Korea's leader to Pyongyang

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: brokenghost

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Spacespider
a reply to: tonycodes

Why is NK suddenly being all peaceful minded.. ?

Did they just want to get their nuke done and then be nice ?

Or do they try to seduce SK in fear of US wiping NK off the map.. stand by me friend ?

Or is this just smoke.. before the bomb drop

Other than kimi testing a few missiles and threatening revenge if he gets invaded, when has he been an aggressor ? Can you provide us with any tangible evidence that he is this big bad monster ? Obviously the media portray him as a monster but lets face it the media is full of it.

I would agree he could potentially be dangerous as he is young and stupid and may make a rash decision someone a little wiser may not in his position , but seriously I think you are just drinking the cool aid ....

hang, one sec wrong win.

Ok thoughts... It's true the media is full of it, no doubt about it. But he won't bend, won't let anyone in, won't let the world verify he's not a monster, what does that say to you? Why won't he ? What's he hiding? If he really wanted to exonerate himself of the Monster Label he'd open his mouth and talk but he ain't talking is he? He's acting guilty.

He's a weak minded oppressor who wants to be feared like his Daddy was but that ain't happening.

Doesn't matter what he says, whatever it is will be twisted in that special way the media does. If we look at his aggressive moves on the chess board, he is playing defense, hes not moving his pieces out into aggressive positions like the U.S for example, his pieces are all at home base. To me that's not aggressive and as far as his nuke threats go, he is not threatening to attack he is threatening to retaliate, there is a big difference in those two statements, but the precious media take the threatening nuke part out of context and people lap it up.

edit on 10-2-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

What we need is a bit of detective work here, Remember when Putin visited NK? we never heard much about that visit or why. China isn't saying much, has anyone played with the idea that there are Countries out there planning to invade or circumvent western military ideals? We don't know we can speculate, but who the f knows what they're doing. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, i'm just saying maybe the guys we think are 'the good guys' are really the 'bad guys'. And we need to look at all avenues before sending in the pitbulls.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Our best possible gauge for the Koreas & their ability to play nice with each other is this:

If it pisses off the US, it's probably the right way to do it.

That simple.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The CIA should have assassinated Kim Jong when he was showing his evil side.

I'm pretty sure a United Nations member assassinating the leader of a fellow United Nations member is an illegal act.

The West is not an arbiter of who leads a Sovereign nation no matter how much it would like to think it is , look at the mess they've made in the Middle East and North Africa following the regime change doctrine , we don't need to repeat that on the Korean peninsular as the ramifications would be far greater.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: brokenghost

Yes that's about right, all we can do is speculate. My opinion is countries are far more cooperative than the public hear about. There is no world currency so any debts accrued are made through trade. These world leaders all chit chat and have various functions they all attend. When we do go to war it seems to be bankers wars as opposed to some pinky and the brain storyline.

The simple truth is money is the root of all evil, follow the money and you will find what you are looking for.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Lil Kimmie can invite all he wants to...
Does that mean anyone would take him up on the offer ?
Ever get a party invitation from an a()-hole and didnt go because of who was having the party ? I have. Avoided it like the plague.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Some famous Churchill quotes come to mind here

1. There are a terrible lot of lies going about the world, and the worst of it is that half of them are true.

2. Nourish your hopes, but do not overlook realities.

An invite into Kimmy's den is not about improving relations but more about dividing the enemy and pissing off the US.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: tonycodes
Link to article

North Korean leader Kim Jong Un on Saturday invited South Korean President Moon Jae-in to the North as dialogue between the rival countries countinues during the 2018 Winter Olympics.

Don’t do it Moon! It’s a trap!

I think this whole deal with SK and the Olympics is odd and this invite really seems shady.

I think the official narrative in the west will say anything to cover up the "Two Koreas" are finally breaking the ice and opening dialogue with each other. Including building aircraft carriers to aggressively patrol the South China Sea, having fake missile alerts in US occupied lands, deleting the Russians from the Olympics, deleting the Koreas marching together at the Olympics under one flag, etc.

Oh and starting stupid war monger threads here .

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: tonycodes

great!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join