It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
originally posted by: Pachomius
1. I define God as in concept first and foremost the creator cause of everything with a beginning.
2. So I search for everything with a beginning to its existence.
3. And I find everything I experience to be in existence having a beginning to its existence.
4. There, that is the evidence of God existing, in concept as first and foremost the creator cause of everything with a beginning.
5. Wherefore God exists, in concept as first and foremost the creator cause of everything with a beginning.
originally posted by: Akragon
... and then start again
originally posted by: rhynouk
People are free to believe in whatever they like.
If YOU believe that god exists, then why the need to prove it? Who are you trying to prove it to?
If you want to prey and read the bible and believe in a higher being, then all power to you. I just don't think anyone who believes in god should have to prove anything.