It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria-Lebannon, war!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   
store.aetv.com...

About two weeks ago, I was at home watching History Channel when store.aetv.com... was on. Now, I personally believe in God and the subject of the Bible Codes I found was interseting. So as I watch, there came I part were they wondered if the Bible Code can find the WMD in the Bible Code. They said in is in the Beki Valley and travel from Syria into Lebannon. They also said in 2005, there would be a war between Syria and Lebannon. While the news of the car bomb and the blame on Syria is creepy. The bible code said we hold the future in our hands, we can change the road to war now. Hopefully, the Bible Code does not come ture.

This really happened, click the link, buy the movie if you don't believe me.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Interesting for sure, I have heard of the Beka Valley holding at least the most dangerous of Saddam's nerve agents....

Another thing, Bush is only mentioned in the Code in 2006 and it isn't pretty.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Yeah, did you also see the program. I'm freaked out how the lines of "ficition" and "fact" is being blurred by the Bible Code.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   
If you are looking for chemical weapons, look in Israel. Oh wait, Israel is not a threat to the other nations around them.

Syria and Lebanon have been allies and the reason why the Syrians are in Lebanon is because of the threat from Israel.

The American media and gov. seem to have Syria on their radars now. More bloodshed for Israel.

Bible code is a crock. You can find anything in any book if you twist it enough.

[edit on 15-2-2005 by IComeWithASword]

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   
No doubt Israel has WMD, but we are debating the issue of a Syrian-Lebannon war from a Bible Code.

Also, Syria and Lebannon are barely allies. Syria took Lebannon over and has controlled it for what, 10 years now?

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by IComeWithASword
Syria and Lebanon have been allies and the reason why the Syrians are in Lebanon is because of the threat from Israel.

Are you kidding? And you roll your eyes at israel? Yeesh.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I never rolled my eyes, WE ARE DEBATING THE ISSUE OF AN SYRIAN LEBANNON WAR! ISRAEL HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE TOPIC!

I know Israel is not some prefect nation, but I DO NOT WANT TO DEBATE THAT ISSUE, IF I DID, I WOULD HAVE STARTED A TOPIC ON ISRAEL, NOT A SYRIAN-LEBANNON WAR!

Geez. Stay on topic. Not to be rude, but I hate when people change the subject.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Oh by the way, did anybody watch this on History channel? I really happened. It's just weird that there could be a war and was talked about like 7 months before(when the show was flimed).

MBF

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I saw the same program. Isn't the Beka Valley also known as the Valley of Armagedon?

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ASAManifesto
I never rolled my eyes

You are not the person I was responding to. I was responding to the person who's text i quoted and who was rolling their eyes.

Geez. Stay on topic. Not to be rude, but I hate when people change the subject.

Geez, I was staying on topic, Israel was brought up in the thread, I am free to respond to anything you or anyone else brings up.

new topics

top topics

join