It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taco Bell - Web of Fries - Movie Trailer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

lmao... I'll have to try those someday.

THEY!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I thought of ATS as well when I first saw it on tv, what a special group we have going here.
edit on 9-2-2018 by saint4God because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

edit on 9-2-2018 by AttitudeProblem because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: DD2029

So, the grand wizards of Madison Avenue have mixed their poisons well, creating a visual and meme ridden hook, tempting you into wanting to try their new product. Score one for tptb.

Beyond that the poison has been ingested to such a degree that it has instilled the secondary effect of causing the effected to ''share''' , to carry on the message designed in the halls of propaganda and the offices of deceit known as the advertising industry so that it is now posted here with bells ringing and shouts of bravo. Score two for tptb

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I know how you feel...

only a few years ago I feel like I could go to places like ats to escape this nonsense.

I've avoided the social network advertisement network since the beginning, but it had consumed everyone, and I'm being fed the same # in every day interaction with people that they are being fed from the tptb.

it's mind bending how much control they have, and their drones are leaking into every aspect of my life. the worst part is that don't even know it.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Even people who believe that they are aware of tptb and the mind control techniques that are used against us are to a large degree ambivalent to the effect advertising plays in forming the consciousness of the masses.

It's more fun to point out how others are brainwashed rather than ourselves.

top topics

join