It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Savage: Deep State Tanked The Market To Undermine Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Soon hell say Soros is behind this stock sell off

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Excellent post.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: defiythelie
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Wait wait wait a minute. If the "deep state" can tank the market at will and they hate Trump. Then why did they allow the market to get to were it was in the first place?

Stop and think about it logically. If the market goes up, they make money. Either way, they win. I believe the saying is, "Live to fight another day?"

These are multi-billionaires that have funded wars as far back as WWI and I can guarantee you they still are today. If the market goes up, they make millions. If it goes down, the little people suffer and they're still billionaires.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

The market reacted to the feds constantly raising interest rates to slow down the Trump economy. Remember the feds are a globalists organization. They can not have run away wealth they are there to redistributes America's wealth.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   
But wait, I thought the market was showing confidence in him which is why the stock market was looking so great? At least that's what I heard from his supporters countless times. Now that the market tanked they fall back on conspiracy theories to somehow take the blame off his shoulders.

I'm not saying it's Trump's fault but this is the reasoning I've come to expect from his most die-hard supporters.
edit on 2/9/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if there was some conspiracy to let the air out of the markets to sully Trump. It is clear that neither establishment Republicans or Democrats like Trump. All their efforts have failed so far and I don't think they'd hesitate to manipulate markets to make him look bad.

All it takes is the fed raising rates too fast or some other catalyst.

With that said though, most pundits and those with even rudimentary financial knowledge believe the markets are in a bubble. Markets go up and they go down. There is only so much influence a President can have. The markets have reacted positively to Trump's enthusiasm and optimism. However, there are larger forces out of Trumps control that are going to determine whether markets continue to rise or fall.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Soon hell say Soros is behind this stock sell off

Of course people will say that. Does it take away validity that he's openly stated he's helped the collapse of markets before?

Are there conservative billionaires that have been responsible for the same thing? Yes.

If anyone hasn't noticed, the wealthy of both sides have been participating through lobbying and donations in keeping their interests in mind.

Their "voice" has carried far more weight while people are busy defending the ones on "their side".

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I don't need respect.

Certainly doesn't sound like it considering you want to be taken seriously.

You started this thread

Exactly, and you're just contributing to it. You're not helping your cause at all.

who cares what Michael Savage said?

I care. He's from a long list of lunatics who help spread false narratives. Who are you to tell me who I should and shouldn't post about?

The two parties bicker

And meanwhile you provide no solutions. You just sit and point at everbody else.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Certainly doesn't sound like it considering you want to be taken seriously.

You said you have no respect of "fence sitters", aka not taking two sides to represent ideology of 350~ million people. How are two ideologies supposed to represent the broad range of issues?

As for your response for why I found it odd you take react to a self proclaimed conservative pundit...

I care. He's from a long list of lunatics who help spread false narratives. Who are you to tell me who I should and shouldn't post about?

There are plenty of pundits you could decide to take seriously. Part of freedom of speech implies there will be extremists. If they make money from being so, they'll actively try to appeal to the extremist base they represent while enraging the opposing ideology. You allowed him to do the latter.

And meanwhile you provide no solutions. You just sit and point at everbody else.

You're right, I don't have an original solution. The solution is what this country was founded on. People demanding their employees represent them on their behalf. Not just defending them for a letter in parenthesis before their name.

How about we judge politicians for their views on all individual issues rather than the party they represent?

As it stands, I can spot more similarities between the two parties than differences.

Unfortunately many ideologies have lost their root beliefs in the interest of self preservation. For instance the left has been notorious for proclaiming anyone not on their side are not worthy of respect.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   

The only threads you choose to make are one-sided affairs. There's absolutely no balance in your posting habits. Just because the ones you see as the opposing team do it does not make you above reproach.

While I do agree with your opinions on certain topics, I also see that you are part of one extreme end of the spectrum, just as your opponents are extremes on the other end.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That may indicate deep state involvement.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

The only threads you choose to make are one-sided affairs. There's absolutely no balance in your posting habits

Of course. It's a GOP controlled congress, Republican controlled Whitehouse, Conservative majority supreme court. What would you have me post to balance it out? Obama? Clinton?

I'll call an apple an apple. I wouldn't question whether it is one to satisfy the otherside. It's reality.

Fence sitting and pointing fingers. Nothing of substance to add.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Fence sitting and pointing fingers. Nothing of substance to add.

Aren't you pointing fingers at the GOP?

Before Trump and after Bush wasn't in all reality to different.

Obama bombed 5 more countries than Bush and toppled 2.

Obama extended and expanded the patriot act.

Obama bailed out banks that almost collapsed our economy, and those executives took no punishment for risking it all on unethical bets and even kept their bonuses.

My point is the two sides have a very similar agenda and it doesn't involve us.

I'm willing to clarify that and add "substance" to the debate.

Just calling someone a "fence sitter" doesn't invalidate argument. It just projects an opinion without countering with any counter point.

What is your point? Michael Savage said something you didn't like? There are plenty of BS pundits on every spectrum for any ideology that are horrible sources for a constructive conversation.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: defiythelie

Wait wait wait a minute. If the "deep state" can tank the market at will and they hate Trump. Then why did they allow the market to get to were it was in the first place?

It's easier to make money in the financial markets using cheap credit than producing a good product or valuable service. The 'financial' industry is parasitic.

edit on 10-2-2018 by SkeptiSchism because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
But wait, I thought the market was showing confidence in him which is why the stock market was looking so great? At least that's what I heard from his supporters countless times. Now that the market tanked they fall back on conspiracy theories to somehow take the blame off his shoulders.

I'm not saying it's Trump's fault but this is the reasoning I've come to expect from his most die-hard supporters.

yup

Personally I didn't vote last election, because I didn't see a way out of this mess they've been creating for 30 years without someone responsible finally telling the American people the truth they are held hostage by the finance industry and banks.

I'm willing to believe that Trump knows it was always a bubble and he was just playing the game. The test will come when the markets do finally bust and then all the banks scream for more bailouts. If he bails them out, probably by banning cash and forcing digital currency then I know he never intended on doing the right thing only playing politics.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   

There's very little substance on these forums across the board these days, it's namely just finger pointing with no real action taking place. This thread is another example of that, finger pointing with a lot of words but no action.

To be fair discussion CAN lead to action but those in power are moving the goalposts so much these days with their narrative that people have little time to think of an action plan and instead argue over the daily/weekly talking points that are constantly changing. They've made our attention spans so short and our lines so crossed and deep that there's no hope of a unified people coming together with a common cause at this point. We waqnt to blame each other instead of realizing we all want the same thing fundamentally.

Trump is a terrible president but he's only playing his part just like every other politician that came before him. To act like he's somehow worse (different) is naive.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   
about the OP link to Savage...

Savage has a bigger & better soap-box than me... but i've been saying it more correctly than the Talk-Radio guy (hey i tune in every weekday to his show at 9PM locally)

the deep state is not initiating the retaliation on Trumps' Stock Market... its' the Globalists pressuring the Fed/Treas/PPT/TBTF Banks legions of financial product manipulators into screwing up the DOW-S&P-NASDAQ to try to get the rank & file non-liberal 56% of the population to react against Trump

the Deep State in the FBI-DOJ-State Dept and in a dozen or so key positions of policy making positions made more-so by potus #44... are just busy running interference along with the usual suspects in the Democrat Leadership (worn-out & wrinkled leadership at that)

the Friday 300+ point gain will be erased next week as the markets valuation is adjusted downward towards 22,000 rather than upwards back to 26,600... the retaliation by the globalists has morphed into a paradigm shift in market metrics about value...also about 'eye-balls' & 'clicks' which have been juiced numbers all along, with web bots etc. disguising the true activities behind the valuations of FB & many other Mega Billion high tech corps.

this weekend, the whole financial & equity community is whistling through the graveyard

my best to Doctor Savage, i hope he don't take offense at my remarks (if he even gets wind of this reply)

edit on th28151826694210492018 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join