It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Will Not Release Minority Memo

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Confirmed. Blocked from being released. Dims can do their homework assignment again, without cheating, if they want to.

www.bloomberg.com...

God I love having an honest President who puts National Security above politics.

The Special Prosecutor will get to the bottom of everything. The Memos will be nothing, compared to the O.I.G. report coming in March.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I'm sick of all of the partisan bullsheat. Let the truth prevail, wherever it may be found. I'm sick of Washington..... Sons of bitche'''s.

Sick of this sheat and need to get away from it all for a while... BY!!!!
edit on 9-2-2018 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I'm kinda glad the minority memo has to be looked at because the Jerry Nadler rebuttal was poorly written garbage that Nunes obliterated in a second. It was glorious.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Please. Not shocked. He wants to appear the biggest hypocrite on earth.

WRONG...that would be former President Obuma.
edit on 2/9/2018 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Any press releases from Adam Schiff yet ?

πŸ›…πŸ˜΅

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: theantediluvian

Clickbait title really Ante? The minortity memo has to go through the same vetting process as the majority memo. Of course Trump is not willing to just declassify anything he gets without letting the appropriate authorities checking it first. Yeah i know people apparently hate a president who abides by the laws. This is ridicilous.

"The same vetting process?"

1. I'm not sure the legislative procedure used to publish the Nunes memo has ever been used before. So to pretend like anything that is happening right now is some mundane, commonplace process is wrong.

2. The Nunes memo was drafted and announced without any consultation of the minority. There's nothing normal about that either.

3. The DOJ/FBI were not apparently part of the WH process in determining whether or not to release the Nunes memo from everything I've read. So no, not the same process.

4. Trump was guaranteeing that he would release the Nunes memo "100%" sight unseen. So please, just stop.

5. It was the Minority who requested that the DOJ/FBI be involved in the White Houses's process of vetting the memo in the first place.

6. The FBI didn't want the Nunes memo released at all. Remember?

"As expressed during our initial review, we have grave concerns about material omissions of fact that fundamentally impact the memo’s accuracy,"

edit on 2018-2-9 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Predictable.

Make no mistake, Trump is a swap creature and still BFFs with the Clintons. He ran interference for Obama, in 2011...he's a dog. F- him. I have no interest in hearing how there is some beautifully precious info that needs protecting.

There are dumb leaks all the time to the press...no one in government cares about protecting any info. I don't believe Trump cares outside of how beautiful this makes Democrats look.

That's the result, anyway. So I have to believe that was his goal in *reaching* this decision. He deserves no benefit of the doubt because he hasn't earned it. Every day is a sh*tshow for his supporters and he tries to make it as awful as he can for them.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

Please. Not shocked. He wants to appear the biggest hypocrite on earth.

WRONG...that would be former President Obuma.

*shrugs*

They are both enormous hypocrites manipulating the people.

Oh, and Trump STILL covered Obama's ass in 2011.
edit on 2/9/2018 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Guess who hasn't seen the memo?

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Guess who hasn't seen the memo?

Guess who has 😌

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

I'm kinda glad the minority memo has to be looked at because the Jerry Nadler rebuttal was poorly written garbage that Nunes obliterated in a second. It was glorious.

I forgot about that! Dimocrats should designate Nadler's rebuttal as their official "Memo", since their classified one won't see the light of day.

Here's a link to the default Dem Rebuttal: msnbcmedia.msn.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I guess you missed reading the FISA MEMO: CHARGE AND RESPONSE because you are wrong about pretty much everything. The HPSIC and Nunes are no longer playing stupid games. The Democrats however...

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

WH is saying that the Dems memo 'contains numerous properly classified and especially sensitive passages' and when Trey Gowdy was interviewed last week he said that the 'Dems were smart enough to put information in the memo that would make it difficult for the WH to release'.

and color-me-blind - now, here we are.

But...but...but...the Republicans also voted to release the Democrats MEMO !

Why would the WH overrule its own party vote?

Does Donald see something in that MEMO that personally affects him

Hmmmm....

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Abysha

WH is saying that the Dems memo 'contains numerous properly classified and especially sensitive passages' and when Trey Gowdy was interviewed last week he said that the 'Dems were smart enough to put information in the memo that would make it difficult for the WH to release'.

The people in charge of our national security (that Trump appointed) told him the same exact thing about the one he released.

And what was so super secret and dangerous to release about that one?

Not a damned thing. That's my point.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
This was not to be unexpected. When they sent the memo to the White House, it was going to be a coin flip as to if he would or would not. The President said no.

Now they have one other option and that would be to have a full house vote. it is proper procedure and require a majority to vote in favor of such. Kind of like over riding a presidential veto.

But here is the question: If only portions of this memo has classified, why not just redact and release it?

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
The dems should just write another memo without classified info in it.

But if they did that, then they'd just show that Obama and Hillary used the FBI and DOJ against a presidential candidate.

This is a weak and pathetic attempt at obfuscating the facts.

In my opinion, of course.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
The utter hypocrisy and self serving actions of this shameless act is so indicative of the sinister monster of a person Trump is.

He is a selfish, self centered hypocrite with no shame.

The tradition of American fairness is thrown out the window by this man who has no sense of what's right and just.
edit on 9-2-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-2-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Confirmed. Blocked from being released. Dims can do their homework assignment again, without cheating, if they want to.

www.bloomberg.com...

God I love having an honest President who puts National Security above politics.

The Special Prosecutor will get to the bottom of everything. The Memos will be nothing, compared to the O.I.G. report coming in March.

Really care? Have you not been praising Trump for releasing the Nunes memo that had the same exact issues with classification and Trump released anyways?

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

The people in charge of our national security (that Trump appointed) told him the same exact thing about the one he released.

With the Nunes memo they stood the risk of damaging credibility.

With the shiff memo they stand to gain credibility back (in theory) by dispelling thefirst memo.

To add a little context.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join