It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Will Not Release Minority Memo

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

of course the fbi and doj did not want the numes memo released because they were afraid of being outed. the second memo was a trap and potus was smart not to release it let it come out in five days on its own like numes was set to do if trump had not released it.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I got to say I am amused by how everyone on the right is saying the DEM memo is being pushed for political reasons but look at the live page of ATS/any conspiracy site, news site or hell twitter. It has died down over night while the Nunes memo was hyped for weeks before release with hashtags, multiple threads, and news posts.

It really does seem like one memo is being pushed for political reasons and it doesnt seem like it is the DEM memo.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 02:51 AM
link   
So the Dems purposely set up a situation where redactions have to be made, specifically for people to eat it up, spike the football, and so on.

Small victories eh?

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Really impressed with Trump not bowing to political games. The Dems wrote a memo they knew could not be released so that they could try and diminish the first one through propaganda - because they have nothing that undermines the first memo.
They have already been caught lying about the first memo - trying to pretend it was a threat to national security to release it in an effort to stop the truth coming out.

The great thing is that their game with their memo was understood some time ago - none of the dirty democrat tricks work anymore.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Yup it's all the republican tricks working now.

It's going to go down very quickly.
The crook is not going to win. He's already been found out.

This just proves to the American people how unfair he is. But hey if this was an abuse thing he'd rally behind it wouldn't he? He is never on the right side of any issue. He is a despicable human being. Rotten to the core.
edit on 2112018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yep. Deficits, security, what’s a that?
It’ll come back to you when democrats are in majority.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

What does it matter what I think about regulations. I have no authority to make regulations.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

What does it matter what I think about regulations. I have no authority to make regulations.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

This just proves to the American people how unfair he is. But hey if this was an abuse thing he'd rally behind it wouldn't he? He is never on the right side of any issue. He is a despicable human being. Rotten to the core.

sounds like sour grapes to me.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Not so much - the people are on to the tricks of the Democrats.
Trump's already won - many times already.
The losers just don't seem to be able to take it, though, and continue to play their games.
edit on 11/2/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Easy for you to say from another country.
Real life here is not what is on ATS.
Nothing like it.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

If it is so important to Dems why don't the leak it like they always do. No one is stopping them.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: amfirst1

If it is so important to Dems why don't the leak it like they always do. No one is stopping them.

Because if they did... it would lead to yet ANOTHER felony leak investigation, and it would make it obvious it was a Democrat on the Intel Committee that leaked it.

Trump didn't refuse to release it... he sent it back to the Dems for revision, because it's loaded down with classified information. Schiff KNEW Trump wouldn't and couldn't release it... because the difference between it and the Republican memo, was the Dem memo was loaded up with Classified info, and the Republican memo was "clean".

Joe Digenova talks about Democratic rebutal memo

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

#Don'tReleaseTheMemo!

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Easy for you to say from another country.
Real life here is not what is on ATS.
Nothing like it.

Hmmm ok.. Since I am in the US -
Not so much - the people are on to the tricks of the Democrats.
Trump's already won - many times already.
The losers just don't seem to be able to take it, though, and continue to play their games.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33

of course the fbi and doj did not want the numes memo released because they were afraid of being outed. the second memo was a trap and potus was smart not to release it let it come out in five days on its own like numes was set to do if trump had not released it.

Still too many deep-state swamp creatures in charge of things.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Adam Schiff is playing hardball. He says tonight that there will be NO changes to the wording in the Democrat MEMO. Maybe a few redactions. Then he'll send it back to the WhiteHouse and DARE the President to reject it again.
www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Sounds like a childish game of "chicken" to me.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Chicken? I thought it’s called negotiating? Oh, only when it’s republicans is any action clean and honorable.
God they get paid a lot of money to spend all their time on emails and memos.
Don’t look at how we are getting deeper and deeper into Syria, Russian conflicts.
Don’t look at the Republican purge laws of the poor.
Don’t look how the millennials will be screwed out of everything good about America.
What happened to all that proclaimed love of the baby fetus that with their first breath, Republicans just see them as dead weight. Except the rich ones, of course.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Good.

If you'll recall, the Dems also voted against our memo. Thankfully we had the numbers + WH to overrule their obstruction. That's what happens when you're the majority vs minority, in your so-called "Democracy." Well thank god this isn't a democracy. Otherwise, the minority would be "ruled" by the majority as opposed to passing laws/policies within the scope of the Constitution.

We just returned the favor, in kind. No reason to help them add any credibility to their witch-hunt. Afterall, the objective is a pretext to terminate the witch-hunt summarily. An objective I totally support. I also believe the intent is to sh##can Rod Rosencrime and essentially all Bush/Obama holdovers (the untrustworthy flunkies)

On a side-note, I wonder if Sally Yates is getting tired of standing in the unemployment line

edit on 2/14/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: dasman888

If I were Trump, I'd have released it without reading it (at the advice of the Democrats) and let them reap every last source/method/human life destroyed by their politicking.

Then I'd have charged its authors with manslaughter, but only after covertly collecting intelligence on Schiff proving his political aims.

edit on 2/14/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join