It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German Foreign Minister calls for "A New World Order"..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   
www.canada.com...

My apologies, it was the German Foreign Minister, nontheless, point made.

And I quote:

"More broadly, he urged the European Union and the United States to work more closely as "the backbone of a new world order in the 21st century."

First NWO quote I've heard from a big guy in awhile. Its coming...

[edit on 072828p://222 by LogoWatch]

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   
You have misread the article, it wasn't Kofi who said that...

"German Foreign Minister Fischer broadly backed Annan's security reform plans and urged the United States - as the world's most powerful nation - to play a leading role.

Fischer also called on Washington to play a more active role in European-led diplomatic efforts to ensure Iran does not develop nuclear weapons. "If the United States were to engage positively, and I'm aware of how difficult that is, it would substantially strengthen the European drive," he said.

More broadly, he urged the European Union and the United States to work more closely as "the backbone of a new world order in the 21st century."

You are forgiven for mistaking a German/European Union call for a United Nations call.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I'm surprised at your skepticism MaskedAvatar!

Of course Annan seeks the imposition of the NWO as soon as possible so that he and his son may rule on high as the appointed leaders of the enslaved world. Frightened by the actions of our free and democratically elected Congress against his shenanigans, he desires to replace our Constitutional government with one of his choosing, derailing any judgment against him and reaping the benefits of American ingenuity for his personal gain.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   
That was no skepticism, it was merely accurate reading and reporting.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Ok, well both the Germans (for reasons I will articulate once I figure them out) and the UN seeks the imposition of the NWO and the enslavement of humanity.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
I'm surprised at your skepticism MaskedAvatar!

Of course Annan seeks the imposition of the NWO as soon as possible so that he and his son may rule on high as the appointed leaders of the enslaved world. Frightened by the actions of our free and democratically elected Congress against his shenanigans, he desires to replace our Constitutional government with one of his choosing, derailing any judgment against him and reaping the benefits of American ingenuity for his personal gain.

american ingenuity is a thing bred by freedom of thought, which is the very thing that the neocons would brand as 'liberal' and 'evil' in the same breath.
the fertile ground of ingenuity is rendered sterile by the decades of corporate digestion. the motivation for inventing new marvels to improve the lifestyle of man has been turned into an arid dessert, bereft of the fruit of desire. only cold, unintuitive corporations try to do 'research and development' to cash in on man's love of new technologies.
ALL of the past great inventors of world changing tech were LONE WOLF types, hoping to GET RICH off their inventions. it is nearly impossible to compete with the octopus of the new world order. ask wilhelm reich or nikola tesla.

the idea that the leader's are actually involved in any REAL competition is designed to create polarised groups. this creates potential energy, which can be turned into war or oppression. i'm pretty sure the new world order includes the UN and the US both as a part of the tools of deception. the slavery you mention will only happen if most of the population is deceived as to who's 'good', and who's 'bad'.

'divide and conquer'. it's a brand new tactic, i'm sure.

[edit on 15-2-2005 by billybob]

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I remember reading a theory that stated that the building blocks will start to appear when world leaders call for a "new world order". This cry cannot go unnotice, but we might start to see the final push towards its main goal.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   
It is for sure getting closer than we can imagine. I cant say this for sure, but damn it sure seems like it. Its almost like they are rubbing it in our faces now, laughing while enslaving the masses.

We have all heard the Bush's speak of a "NWO" and we all have heard Bush Jr. say "New Order of the Ages" before as well. They are telling us its coming, and yet most accept it. Thats what terrifies me. Not that its here, just that the majority is accepting it because they have been conditioned to accept it like sheep.

We need to speak out or we will be one of those who will accept it, or rebel. We still have time, not much but we still do have time. Time is used against us, but we can also use it to our advantage. We need to speak out, ALL of us. I know I have spoken out on a local level and have opened a few eyes at a time. Thats all it takes, one person at a time. We can conquer the NWO, but its going to take all of us.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   
how can we speak out against something that is more powerful then us and, lets not forget, we might be fighting a ghost i.e it might not even exist.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
how can we speak out against something that is more powerful then us and, lets not forget, we might be fighting a ghost i.e it might not even exist.

It is quite the conundrum. Look at what Alex Jones is doing. Protest local things that you can see has "nwo" written all over it. The Patriot Act being spoken about again. Thats one way to fight, protest against it. I know I have, and here where I live the Patriot Act was voted out. Many people spoke out.

We might be fighting something that doesnt exist? I cant see that. Dont get me wrong, Im open to ideas, but the idea that "they" dont exist seems like it could never be true. I cant see how all this # is happening all in plan without them being the cause of it all, plus with the knowledge I have recieved from relatives, I know they exist. I will give you the benefit of the doubt, it is possible we are all paranoid. But thats just not the case. Its happening, and its inevitable. We cant stop it, but why let it happen without a fight? I know Im not going out quitely. Im 19 years old, I have many many years ahead of me on this planet and in my lifetime I will see the NWO take complete control. I dont want to, but again its inevitable. Thats just how I feel with the information I have gained.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Of course, Alex Jones is a leading figure to must of us. I have to look at both sides of the agruement when it comes to the new world order movement. Yes, i believe there is a movement towards a one world government, but i do not believe its a cult that is behind it. My search for the Illuminati is in dead waters at the moment, so you can understand why i look at both sides of the arguements.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Of course, Alex Jones is a leading figure to must of us. I have to look at both sides of the agruement when it comes to the new world order movement. Yes, i believe there is a movement towards a one world government, but i do not believe its a cult that is behind it. My search for the Illuminati is in dead waters at the moment, so you can understand why i look at both sides of the arguements.

Your very right, The Illuminati is a very small faction involved, well they are mearly a pawn. Heres the thing. When I discovered The Illuminati, I thought they were what it was all about. But its not, they are one of the various names "they" work under.

The thing here is, most people, I dont know about yourself, but most people tend to look past the religious aspect of the "NWO"

Thats what its all about, wether you can see it or not. I have been a Christian all my life and I have studied the Bible for years. I have connected the dots, and the "NWO" is "Mystery Babylon" in Revelation. People must realize that this WHOLE thing, The Illuminati, One World Government NWO takeover is ran by Satan. Its clear as day. I know there are many out there who dont believe in The Bible, or Christ or God for that matter. Im not going to judge those who dont believe, but I will try to help, thats my job as a Christian.

I have experienced very spiritual things in my life that made my belief in Christ concrete. I used to be very sceptical about the Christian religion as I grew older, then a major event happened to me, and that made all my sceptescism(sp?) go away.

This whole NWO is Satan's way of gaining control of our free will that God gave us. We are being robbed of our free will. The only way Satan can have a control is on Earth, and he has been pushing his way to a NWO type scenario since the beggining. From day one he has had a plan to destroy humanity's free will.

If you want the "NWO" blueprint, read Revelation. Its all mapped out. I have discovered the connection.

I almost guarentee I will recieve criticism from many people here because they dont share my religious beliefs. Thats fine, you can keep your mind on one track and not stay open to ideas.

I am open to a number of possibilites, and this one makes the most sense to me.

There is a force behind the NWO and The Illuminati ect... and its the pure force of evil. That pure force is the one we know as "Satan." "He" wants The Rapture to take place so "he" can rule without worries of Christians getting in the way.

Im just giving you my stance on the subject. I feel I am correct, or on the right track, but I could be very wrong. For now I will just wait I guess....

[edit on 16-2-2005 by Illuminous]

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I am religious, but i do not see any link with a one world government and the book of revelation. i have studied it in detailed and failed to see links.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob

the idea that the leader's are actually involved in any REAL competition is designed to create polarised groups. this creates potential energy, which can be turned into war or oppression. i'm pretty sure the new world order includes the UN and the US both as a part of the tools of deception. the slavery you mention will only happen if most of the population is deceived as to who's 'good', and who's 'bad'.

'divide and conquer'. it's a brand new tactic, i'm sure.

You go billybob!

...So what's your take on the big bang in Iran? ....Think it has anything at all to do with the price of oil shooting up by a dollar a barrel on the Toronto stock exchange? Or maybe related to Greenspan's big meeting this afternoon and the kafuffle about interest rates? ....Should we follow the money, or bust a gut trying to figure out if it was real and what caused it?

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
The explosion in Iran was a result of US SPEC-OPs, it has nothing to do with dam construction because Bandar-e Deylam is about 60 miles from the nearest river, Iran knowns the US are in town so SPEC-OPs mission makes sense.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Illuminious is correct, the NWO has everything to do with Satan. People forget that the Bible clearly states, Satan is the ruler of this world. They jump all over God for anything bad that happens, yet we all have free will and are being ruled by Satan.

Take the Illuminati for example, one of their goals was to do away with all religions. Think about that for a second. Christianity is nothing but a peaceful, love one another, message from Christ. There is absolutely nothing bad about it. Don't get me wrong, people do bad things in the name of religions (Crusades, terrorism etc.), but to do away with such a good message makes absolutely no sense.

That is why the study of Revelations is so important. The Antichrist will eliminate Christianity, either out of "neceessity" because people fear all religions ignorantly, or out of force. This is what the NWO is all about. A one-world religion, a one-world government, a one-world leader. Its plain as day, yet people chose to ignore it.

The Antichrist cometh : www.maitreya.org... www.shareintl.org...

Wake up! The Bible is bang on, and its coming soon to a neighbourhood near you.

[edit on 082828p://333 by LogoWatch]

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow

...So what's your take on the big bang in Iran? ....Think it has anything at all to do with the price of oil shooting up by a dollar a barrel on the Toronto stock exchange? Or maybe related to Greenspan's big meeting this afternoon and the kafuffle about interest rates? ....Should we follow the money, or bust a gut trying to figure out if it was real and what caused it?

i actually pay little attention to that stuff. it's important, but it bores me, haha.
i think the mad cow 'outbreak' was maybe another slap on the wrist for not going with the missile defense plan. the first 'outbreak' was for not going into iraq. these guys do fight amongst themselves, just office politics, from what i can tell. martin's way more of a lapdog than chretian was, though, i think.
there was 'news' today that canada is the number one supplier of oil to the states. these oil prices are a big mystery, eh? HAHA!

top topics

join