It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RACHEL BRAND - 3rd Highest Rank at the DOJ Has Resigned.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   
with her resignation, only Rosenstein has the power to fire Mueller, other than trump himself. only trump can fire Rosenstein, and if he does, at that point trump is the only one that can fire Mueller......if he does not fire Rosenstein and he tries to appoint a new asst attorney general to take her place, they would have to go through the senate and receive a 51 vote majority.....I think she did this to protect Mueller's investigation, because she knows "where the bodies are buried", so to speak.....my opinion
edit on 10-2-2018 by jimmyx because: for accuracy

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: carewemust

She was trumps appointee for crying out loud!

Does the President "Appoint" the number #3 person at the DOJ, or do they arrive in that position by other means? (Promoted to it by Sessions, for example.)

On February 1, 2017, President Donald Trump nominated Brand to be United States Associate Attorney General.[21] Her appointment was confirmed 52–46 by the U.S. Senate on May 18, 2017
. Yes.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

Except she said so. Lying isn't the norm no matter the current trend.

[ long deep inhale ]

[ pause .. ]

[ fast loud exhale ] 🗣

😬 😠 😬

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Sit down. You're outta breath.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Your forgetting that Rosenstein and Sessions both
recommended Comey be fired.

Trump can not obstruct justice in the Russia probe because
it is a counter intelligence investigation, it is not a criminal
investigation.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

She was trumps appointee for crying out loud!

Does the President "Appoint" the number #3 person at the DOJ, or do they arrive in that position by other means? (Promoted to it by Sessions, for example.)

On February 1, 2017, President Donald Trump nominated Brand to be United States Associate Attorney General.[21] Her appointment was confirmed 52–46 by the U.S. Senate on May 18, 2017
. Yes.

thanks, I thought it had to be a 60 vote majority in the senate, I stand corrected, I edited my post above to reflect that.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: jimmyx

Your forgetting that Rosenstein and Sessions both
recommended Comey be fired.

Trump can not obstruct justice in the Russia probe because
it is a counter intelligence investigation, it is not a criminal
investigation.

Trump can be impeached and removed from office for any reason....as far as being charged and convicted of obstruction, that would require a criminal indictment in a court of law....one thing though, it would be a constitutional s**trage, if enough criminal evidence for indictment was presented to the congress, and they still refused to impeach and remove.....that my friends is what's called a dictatorship....and I would be out of this country as fast as a jew in 1933 Germany.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

I don't know if we are effectively draining the swamp yet, but we are definitely removing debris from around the drain...

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

Trump can be impeached and removed from office for any reason....

For any reason? What, like you don't like his hair or what?

as far as being charged and convicted of obstruction, that would require a criminal indictment in a court of law....one thing though, it would be a constitutional s**trage, if enough criminal evidence for indictment was presented to the congress, and they still refused to impeach and remove.....that my friends is what's called a dictatorship....and I would be out of this country as fast as a jew in 1933 Germany.

Your really outraged over a hypothetical?
edit on 10-2-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Great news. Bye bye.

Keep them coming. Please and thank you.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

For any reason? What, like you don't like his hair or what?

as far as being charged and convicted of obstruction, that would require a criminal indictment in a court of law....one thing though, it would be a constitutional s**trage, if enough criminal evidence for indictment was presented to the congress, and they still refused to impeach and remove.....that my friends is what's called a dictatorship....and I would be out of this country as fast as a jew in 1933 Germany.

Your really outraged over a hypothetical?

a lot of things in government were "hypothetical" a year and a half ago

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

a lot of things in government were "hypothetical" a year and a half ago

Well, the reality of Hillary Clinton being the worst candidate doesn't sit
well with some, then to top it off all of the rigging the election still
didn't get her into The White House. None of that is hypothetical.

if enough criminal evidence for indictment was presented to the congress

there has to be evidence, which so far there is none. Let alone "criminal"
evidence. Again, The Russia Probe is a counter intel probe, it is not a
criminal probe.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

LOL, would be dictator?... Let's see, job growth has increased. More minorities in general have jobs than during the Obama administration... Yet despite claims from the left, like yourself, that President Trump is a tyrant, the true tyrants have been shown to be the left...

1. Labeling as "right-wing extremists/possible terrorists" Americans who dare want to defend the second amendment, Americans : who dare question any of Obama's policies, who dare fear communism, who dare not want a One World Government, returning veterans, etc, etc... Check

2. Demonizing an entire race, or anyone who dares not kowtow to left-wing ideology.... Check

3. Demonetizing, and downright censoring conservatives simply for daring to give their opinion, alongside going after conservative news sources and claiming they present fake news, when the ones presenting fake news time and again have been left-wing media sources... Check

But keep being delusional...

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
The Privacy and Civil Liberties Oversight Board oversaw FISA warrants.

Hmmm. . . . . . .
This stuff is not accidental. The Deep State is as far down as it gets

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Not really, real evidence needs to be presented ,and so far that hasn't been done despite the fact that these investigations have been ongoing since around 2016...

.....that my friends is what's called a dictatorship....and I would be out of this country as fast as a jew in 1933 Germany.

It's quite ironic that a dictatorship is defined by "publicly demonizing an entire people due to race, or ideology"... Which the left has been doing since the beginning of the Obama administration...

It's quite ironic once again that you want to mention 1933 Germany, but you fail to see that the ones who are doing the same thing the Germans did back then is the left...

Read my other response above this one to find some of the similarities between left-wing Germany in the 1930s and left-wingers today...

edit on 10-2-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse
Oh you want to throw the "race card", okay,,,

All The White Supremacists Running For Office In 2018
Plus candidates who’ve said white supremacist things, hung out with white supremacists, or talked to anti-Semitic publications.

Duke isn’t running for office in 2018, but he’s encouraged by what he sees as a growing number of Republican congressional candidates who appear sympathetic to white supremacist causes or who are openly white supremacists themselves.

“I think it’s about time,” Duke told HuffPost. “I think there’s a tremendous amount of frustration in the white community and that we’re at a tipping point.”

Still more Republican candidates, many of whom are running for re-election, have used white supremacist slogans, invited white supremacists to official government events, or granted interviews to racist or anti-Semitic publications.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Oh & look all the klanazis are running as republicans.

K~

edit on 11-2-2018 by aethertek because: space

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

The race card was thrown a year ago with this Russia Bull snip.

Biggest GD case of xenophobia I've ever seen.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox

Can't wait till the dominoes get to the ones with obummer and hildaBeast's number on them

Star 4 U

edit on V472018Sundayam28America/ChicagoSun, 11 Feb 2018 10:47:09 -06001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

The longer this whole narrative plays out and things are exposed, there will be a coup by the end of summer. Book it. The swamp, as it turns out, is too large to be completely drained. The swamp is "too big to fail" and will never relinquish power, which is above Trump. Trump will ultimately be the sacrificial lamb, despite being sent there to drain it.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

The race card was thrown a year ago with this Russia Bull snip.

Biggest GD case of xenophobia I've ever seen.

Damn that statement is just a whole lotta stupid, the orange pustule & his perverted pals aren't a "race".
I would however consider them a subspecies.

K~

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join