It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm new and excited to be here.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
So, I am not entirely certain that I am posting my introduction in the correct place. I had a bit of trouble navigating the site as I am not used to joining forums and making my presence known via the internet. Therefore, I apologize in advance. In addition to this, I'm very happy to be here!
I've joined this forum because like some of you, I have had a close and personal relationship with the unknown. Quite frankly, I find it thrilling! And as a result of this I am ALWAYS open-minded about the possibility of a strange experience having a level of truth to it.
My name is Charlie. I am a female living in the USA. My personal paranormal experiences range from what I like to believe as telepathic contact from extraterrestrial intelligences as well as consciousness from beyond our third dimensional plane. I prefer to group those two elements in the same category as I am starting to understand that human and non-human life forms are not so different from and intuitive's perspective, a perspective of the heart, mind and soul.
A little more about me as a person, I love life. I love being a part of a world with so many Amazing lifeforms in it. And yes, I am talking about humans! (But not limited to just humans.)
To be a part of this "Earth Experience" are great lessons for the soul. We learn how to love and to hate from this experience. We learn how to have empathy and compassion. We learn how to fear and thus then overcome it. It is a great place to learn and grow as a soul. Albeit a challenging situation to be in.

To wrap this up, thank you for allowing me to share my thoughts and experiences on this site. I cannot wait to meet you all. I love you all from the bottom of my heart... humans and non-humans alike.
-Bigfootqueefs69-

Also, I guess you can tell that I have a sense of humor as well.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigfootqueefs69

Yo, yup, this is the correct place indeed.

Welcome here mate!

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

I'd ask you what the inspiration for your name was, but I'm not sure I want to know. Welcome!

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Hello. Love the name but, Prepare to be deleted. I don’t think that name is going to pass the sniff test, if you know what i mean. Lol. See you with your new name.
edit on 9-2-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Who are you, a Cyberman?

"You will be deleted... Delete... Delete..."
edit on 9-2-2018 by swanne because: And the TypoMaster strikes again! Who will have the courage to stop this bane of modern communication life? Who will step up? For how long shall the TypoMaster reign supreme over the text messages over the World?

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: BelowLowAnnouncement

Tee hee.

Welcome, Bigfootsqueef. *shudders*

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Hello Hu-Man.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I love that smell.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Welcome to you.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
I love that smell.

You're welcome. I ate beans yesterday. Glad you like it.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

originally posted by: skunkape23
I love that smell.

You're welcome. I ate beans yesterday. Glad you like it.
I detect a delicate bouquet of ham and onions.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

No fruitcakes?

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Welcome Home, stranger...

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
hello and good evening

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS!

The freshman forum is a great source of info for beginners.

Looking forward to reading any experiences you care to share with us.

Enjoy the site! ✌

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

nice OP, very nice

Life certainly does rock, doesn't it. I am excited to hear about your ideas on telepathic contact between us earth dwellers in addition to the 'others'. Got any cool non mainstream ideas to lay on us? Good times.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigfootqueefs69
So, I am not entirely certain that I am posting my introduction in the correct place. I had a bit of trouble navigating the site as I am not used to joining forums and making my presence known via the internet. Therefore, I apologize in advance. In addition to this, I'm very happy to be here!
I've joined this forum because like some of you, I have had a close and personal relationship with the unknown. Quite frankly, I find it thrilling! And as a result of this I am ALWAYS open-minded about the possibility of a strange experience having a level of truth to it.
My name is Charlie. I am a female living in the USA. My personal paranormal experiences range from what I like to believe as telepathic contact from extraterrestrial intelligences as well as consciousness from beyond our third dimensional plane. I prefer to group those two elements in the same category as I am starting to understand that human and non-human life forms are not so different from and intuitive's perspective, a perspective of the heart, mind and soul.
A little more about me as a person, I love life. I love being a part of a world with so many Amazing lifeforms in it. And yes, I am talking about humans! (But not limited to just humans.)
To be a part of this "Earth Experience" are great lessons for the soul. We learn how to love and to hate from this experience. We learn how to have empathy and compassion. We learn how to fear and thus then overcome it. It is a great place to learn and grow as a soul. Albeit a challenging situation to be in.

To wrap this up, thank you for allowing me to share my thoughts and experiences on this site. I cannot wait to meet you all. I love you all from the bottom of my heart... humans and non-humans alike.
-Bigfootqueefs69-

Also, I guess you can tell that I have a sense of humor as well.

Hey guys I'm back! Yeah...that last username didn't fly...
My mother wouldn't be proud of that one... But I'm glad to be here anyhow and I appreciate the warm welcomes! Much love to you all!

-5 Eyes-

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

edit on 9-2-2018 by 5Eyes because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-2-2018 by 5Eyes because: Wrong posting spot

top topics

<<   2 >>

join