It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soros caught interfering in elections/sovereign will of the people once again

page: 1

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

You’d have to have a real sense of humor failure not to laugh. The news that US billionaire Soros donated £400k to an anti-Brexit group came on the day that YouTube said they found no evidence of Russian interference in Brexit.

Repeat After Me (with robotic arm movements): “Unproven Russian involvement in Brexit – terrible! Impose more sanctions on Moscow! A £400k check from an American billionaire for an anti-Brexit campaigning group – that’s no problem; it’s helping our democracy!”

You don’t have to own a brand new £999 state-of-the art Hypocrisy Detector from Harrods, to pick up on the double standards. Just having a few functioning brain cells and thinking for yourself will do. For months in the UK we’ve been bombarded with Establishment-approved conspiracy theories – peddled in all the ’best’ newspapers – that Russia somehow ‘fixed’ Brexit. Getting Britain to leave the EU was all part of a cunning plot by Vladimir Putin, aka Dr. Evil, to weaken Europe and the ‘free world.’

Even West End musical composer Andrew Lloyd-Webber, who knows quite a bit about phantoms, seemed taken in by it. “By quitting Europe, I fear that we are hastening Putin’s dream of the break-up of the EU – and with it, potentially, western civilisation,” the noble Lord declared in July.
Never mind that we don’t have a single statement from Putin or other senior Kremlin figures saying that they actually supported Brexit. These Establishment Russia-bashers know exactly what The Vlad is thinking.

And never mind that RT and Sputnik, which we are repeatedly told are “propaganda arms of the Russian government,” ran articles by pro- and anti-Brexit writers. The same people who told us Iraq had WMDs in 2003 were absolutely sure it was those dastardly Russkies who had got Britain to vote ‘leave.’ The irony is of course that there was significant foreign interference in Brexit. But it didn’t come from Moscow.

As usual, RT news hits it spot on. Hypocrisy and double standards have no place here. I'd pick Putin over Soros any day of any week, not even a challenge. Thankfully we're not confined to such narrow choices. That is the beauty of living in a free Republic, and not a tyrannical democracy or other authoritarian #hole.

PROUD SOURCE: www.rt.com...

RUSSIA TODAY = SOURCE

(far more trustworthy than CNN/MSNBC/MotherJones/etc as a new source)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
And of course...as someone else pointed out

Or Obama actually visiting the U.K. to urge people to vote Remain. Imagine if Putin did the same for Leave!

Again with the double standards. Obama is the biggest "meddler" of them all (whatever the hel# that means anyhow)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Soros has lots-o-money, so it's OK.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Then of course, yet another voice of reason chimes in via Twitter

You’ve got to see the funny side of this: all that hysterical fake news about ‘Russian interference’ in Brexit & here we have one side receiving £400K from a US billionaire who is part of the US political establishment. Is that not ‘interference’ ?!!

It seems the hypocritical and breathless hysteria surrounding the anti-Russian racism sweeping across the US & UK isn't corrupting everybody at least.

Keep on thinking, friends. And whatever the establishment is pushing/suggesting/demanding, we can almost bet it is certainly not in our best interests/interest of this nation/freedom/and most importantly (and non-negotiable) Constitutional rule.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Oh of course. He spent 4 times as much on Brexit as "The Dastardly Conspiring Ruskies" allegedly spent on our 2016 election. Laughable.

Its funny because the liberals can no longer run their mouth about Putin without also implicating Soros.

Putin > Soros, any day of the week.
Putin > Dems.

Putin !> America. (!> = is not greater)

Putin < American Constitutional freedom
Putin < DJT, POTUS
Putin < Constitution
Putin < The people's sovereign will

Soros < dog excrement.

Lets see how our friends that grew up on fake-news "common core" propaganda solve the above mathematical relationships

There is so much more out there. Anyone just beginning their journey down the rabbit hole should probably start with the public education system. It is the proposed "generational brainwashing/indoctrination" entity that total societal subversions require. And the "common core" junk is just the tip of the iceberg. Once we understand how indoctrination happens, it can be studied and reverse engineered to find a workable solution (or countermeasure)

The facts about the "Russian" Twitter accounts is far less interesting. Every business in Russia had motivation to put such ads out there, since Hillary's election would've been disastrous for their income/business. Just because someone from Russia takes out an ad, it is a fallacy to say that proves Putin or the Russian government was involved. No evidence of that.

Hillary is a known war hawk, and part of the anti-Russian establishment. Since Russia is the only credible challenger to the US (nuclear wise, not even close conventional), they have to be demonized/concern trolled by the pro-war, military industrial complex enriched establishment servants (Hillary, McCain, Grahm, etc).

Anyone ever wonder why war/ridiculous military spending on things other than our troops has such broad bipartisan support? But when it comes time to provide the troops with lifetime healthcare, job assistance, financial assistance etc where are these war-hawk establishment stooges? Nowhere to be found. What about providing our troops with actual body armor (Iraq/Afghanistan)? Nope. They had to purchase their own interceptor vests if they wanted to have a modicum of protection against the AKs the insurgents were using. Yet those same war hawks didn't think twice about spending a few million per missile from Raytheon or GD.

Purchase a missile system, box of MREs or case of ammo for 4x-8x the regular commercial price? Sure, its only tax payer money. Actually use that money to make sure our brave and loyal patriot soldiers have housing, food, medical care, psychological care and anything else they need? No one to be found, save for the non-establishment Americans.

The establishment doesn't stand for the people (including the people in our armed services). They stand for themselves, their interests, their profits and their friends.
edit on 2/9/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
What they fail to realize is that the EU peaked in the 90's. They've been on a gradual decline that was significantly hastened by de-Europizing Europe. No wonder Euro society is weak, failing and unsafe despite all the best police-state infringements (no crypto, no IT security, UAV spy drones, total information theft/spying, massive INFOWAR campaigns against the people, false flags, false wars, false accusations RE: Russia-boogeyman.

The sick part about all this is that libs can't see it is the military/industrial complex tyranny that prospers from such false allegations. The people do not.

This is why "terror attacks" continue despite all the best, most oppressive and most expensive measures. They were never designed to stop attacks, merely to placate the masses that they whipped into a frenzy (remember the ricin BS scare after 9/11/01? - another false flag. 2 actually. The event and the aftermath)

EU is doing a great job at destroying itself without any help from Russia or anybody. If they really want to save their country, maybe they should be taking some cues from Putin (or better yet, our President) instead of listening to moronic airheads like Soros, Merkel, Macron, etc that are completely out of touch with reality.

Then again, I've never liked the supra-national tyranny known as the EU. So on second thought scratch everything I wrote above. You all are doing a wonderful job EU, keep doing what it is you're doing. By all means...

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Again with the double standards. Obama is the biggest "meddler" of them all (whatever the hel# that means anyhow)

That's been one thing irritating me recently... People sensationalizing Russia's interests in our last election as "Russia hacked the election".

Meddling us something done by many western actors. In the whole of western world we have freedom of speech for the most part. So meddling could be anyone with an agenda projecting ideas that could change people's minds.

We are king of meddlers, and I wouldn't be surprised if we tried to influence the UK in both directions. God knows we do it even to our allies.

I don't understand how in 2018, after decades of this happening from all angles how we're suddenly so sensitive and fickle about other countries interests.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Dear god, I've never heard him called an American before. I hate the sound of it! How about immigrant Soros? Please?
edit on 9-2-2018 by TexasTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Soros has waged economic warfare and even collapsed entire markets, supported human trafficking through Southern Italy, and who KNOWS what else. He admitted he "does not consider the social consequences of his actions. His goal is to make money..."

PS. Didn't Obama endorse Macron the Rothschild Banker (France), and Trudeau the liberal "handsome man" with no brain (Canada) as well? Gross but not surprising.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I was screaming at the radio this morning. My blindly liberal mother didn't know who he is but no doubt she will support his ideologies. Despite the fact that he helped round up Jews in WWII.

I told her who he was, I hope she sees the light...

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I think Soros is Hungarian and the POS needs to be deported.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Deported off the planet. Elon, we need your Falcon to transport George and his gigantic stack onto better places. Anywhere but here...

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth

My goodness TexasTruth, you are absolutely right. I had missed this clearly false statement, since I believe he's actually Hungarian (only he got kicked out of Hungary for being a subversive element)

Excellent avatar by the way, love the rifle and book
Spend a good number of my summer afternoons/evenings doing exactly that

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Soros needs to get killed violently. A horrific death would be great. Rip his skin off and put salt on his flesh. Then pummel his wrinkly face with a hammer until he bleeds out.

God I would love to burn him alive.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
He actually reached headline news in the UK.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Aside from Soros' interference in elections. At the moment I think the main #s going on in Italy is that their idiotic political class believes the UK will be guaranteeing the success or viability of a government after the elections, using some "fake news" scandals to weaken Trump. This is more than wishful thinking ... it's mental insanity.

top topics

join