It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Porter calls ex-wive(s)' allegations untrue

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I think some men don't realize how difficult it is to admit something like that. It brings with it a great deal of shame, that is difficult to admit. It's like having to say "oh, look at me. I fell in love with a man and married him, and turns out he treats me like I'm a piece of trash, and yet I stayed with him for months or years anyway"!

"My judgment is bad, and I am so ashamed I can barely look anybody in the eye, much less talk about it". It's can be a shameful thing to admit you were duped, tricked, treated like garbage, and were to scared to leave, or 'still loved him and hoped he would change".

If men could really get inside an abused women's head, they would find mostly that. Not "oh I'll tell this big lie so everybody will feel sorry for me and make him look bad."

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Well if Porter says it's untrue then that must be the case. The protective orders and such are just more liberal generated fake news.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

i see truth in your post but me thinks it is pretty rich.

how bout the shame that all the dudes felt when they were trying to court a lady that looks at them and deems them to be unworthy of companionship based on looks and pocket book. a bit of shame there too

if one is violated and waits yrs to deal with it then that is shameful in a way itself

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

I'm not sure what it is. I bet some of the people who flagged this thread are some of the same ones who believed Roy Moore never would sexually assault multiple teen age girls and that they too, for some reason or other, enjoyed disclosing such personal shame before the nation. I would wager these men either don't know women very well, or don't like them very much.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
Well if Porter says it's untrue then that must be the case. The protective orders and such are just more liberal generated fake news.

a protective order cause he would not leave her house but the order was not extended so that says nothing was found or he paid to cover

temporary order is not an admission of guilt

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

I took a minute to try and figure out how being rejected by a women is equal to be assaulted, but I gave up.
Your comment is not pertinent to the conversation.

But, it's revealing. You're pissed off at women because you've been rebuffed? Get it over it pal. It's happened to everybody, or it will. Women too, but again, it has nothing to do with this conversation.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

I'm not sure what it is. I bet some of the people who flagged this thread are some of the same ones who believed Roy Moore never would sexually assault multiple teen age girls and that they too, for some reason or other, enjoyed disclosing such personal shame before the nation. I would wager these men either don't know women very well, or don't like them very much.

its me. i believe that
does this make me a bad person cause i know women are deep down vicious humans out to destroy a male dominated world.

Any one of those money grubbers coulds have reported events at the time if they even happened or if he was doing something illegal.

me thinks some love to jerk knees

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Why is it that Republicans always get the benefit of the doubt no matter how damning the testimony against them but Democrats are labeled guilty with mere speculation?

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Okay. I'll just chalk you up to one of those males that really don't like women very much and leave it at that.

Have a good one.

Changed my mind. Your last post is highly offensive. Why don't you go to the Rant forum, and post about how horrible women are? You don't like them, and they are obviously not that crazy about you either. Maybe some soul-searching is in order.

/done with you

edit on 2/9/2018 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I took a minute to try and figure out how being rejected by a women is equal to be assaulted, but I gave up.
Your comment is not pertinent to the conversation.

But, it's revealing. You're pissed off at women because you've been rebuffed? Get it over it pal. It's happened to everybody, or it will. Women too, but again, it has nothing to do with this conversation.

the common denominator you were searching for was SHAME.
my comment had nothing to do with any pain inflicted by men. i am against that along with being against women not protecting themselves by not reporting valid crimes.

no need to twist my words if you don't understand them

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Anyone remember Michelle Fields?

She was the reporter who said she was grabbed and thrown to the ground by Corey Lewandowski. Turned out to be nothing. Be cautious...

L ink

That said..I would beat a man who beat a woman, for free, but do not be quick to judge. Just like millions of women each year are abused millions of men are falsely accused.

There is a reason this came out now. This is not random. He has been in his position for over a year. Maybe one of the ex's saw him out with Hope HIcks...and got jealous.

I will say this though. Trump got rid of him unlike he did with Corey so again, no rush to judgement but if he was innocent I think he would still have a job.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Porter himself told Kelly that his ex-wives were saying false things about him.

www.msn.com...

From the moment I saw the photo of the black eye that was taken by an unnamed third party I had my doubts. As if showing a black eye proves who gave you the black eye, or that you didn't simply give it to yourself to make a point.

This is why women don't report domestic abuse. "Oh, her husband didn't hit her. She's just a vengeful, crazy b***h who gave HERSELF a black eye". "Oh she broke her own arm just to get him in trouble". "She just had her friend choke her because she wants to get full custody". "There's now way he would do that. She must have broken her own clavicle somehow because she's mad at him for cheating on her so she's trying to get him arrested". It just defies reason that this is always the first damn response. Every. Single. Time. Some a$$hole says something like this.

It's far more common for someone to actually be violent and lie through their teeth than for someone to harm themselves in order to frame someone.
edit on 9-2-2018 by redhorse because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky
a reply to: aethertek

but what about facts due process and the presumption of innocence

I think if a man hits a woman, he is a giant pussy and should be bitch slapped until death. But I also feel that it needs to be proven, before the torches and pitchforks come out. I almost lost a great friend due to a hot headed wife who "embellished" her story in the heat of anger.

link   

Unsub. No wonder women don't like you. They can smell that kind of thing a mile off and are trained to avoid it at all costs. Get help.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Like I said, republicans always lie & deceive, case in point,,,

White House aides say John Kelly is trying to push a bogus story about Rob Porter leaving: report

Two senior White House officials tell the Washington Post that Kelly told members present at a staff meeting Friday to tell reporters that “he took action to remove Porter within 40 minutes of learning that abuse allegations from two ex-wives were credible.”

“That version of events contradicts both the public record and accounts from numerous other White House officials in recent days as the Porter drama unfolded,” The Post notes. “Kelly — who first learned of the domestic violence allegations against Porter months ago — issued a glowing statement of support for Porter’s personal character after the allegations first surfaced publicly Tuesday and privately urged him to remain on the job until the next day when his resignation was announced.”

www.rawstory.com...

K~

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

its me. i believe that
does this make me a bad person cause i know women are deep down vicious humans out to destroy a male dominated world.

Any one of those money grubbers coulds have reported events at the time if they even happened or if he was doing something illegal.

me thinks some love to jerk knees

See this is why perfecting the mechanical pleasure doll is so important (Thanks Japan).
When all those who can't get laid due to their "condition" can feel the pleasure of intimacy without having to inflict themselves on some poor unsuspecting woman I believe the warped abhorrent thinking on display here may well be mitigated.

Well here's hoping anyway.

K~

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I think if a man hits a woman, he is a giant pussy and should be bitch slapped until death. But I also feel that it needs to be proven, before the torches and pitchforks come out. I almost lost a great friend due to a hot headed wife who "embellished" her story in the heat of anger.

Betty is right, this false equivalency must end.
Pussies are not weak, they take a pounding without whinging or complaint, they're tough.
That little sack men have however is tender & delicate & can drop a full grown man in a heartbeat at the slightest over-pressure.

So no he & his kind aren't "giant pussy" but "little weak sacks".

K~

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
oic there is no real evidence presented yet in this case and that is my fault because women don't like me.

what part of report things to the police instead of getting the alleged perp to take pics of the abuse.

take his job cause of an allegation. we are better than that.

this crap is running the country into the ground while you all cheer guilty until proven innocent

we can all do better

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek

originally posted by: network dude

Betty is right, this false equivalency must end.
Pussies are not weak, they take a pounding without whinging or complaint, they're tough.
That little sack men have however is tender & delicate & can drop a full grown man in a heartbeat at the slightest over-pressure.

So no he & his kind aren't "giant pussy" but "little weak sacks".

K~

ok now if this really happened then how are these comments like yours any better than mine. i mean we already had one user point out that the shame of being a victim is very hard.so why add to the shame by downing her ex to the point of shame for her???

i am here to learn and ridicule does not teach well

<< 1    3  4 >>

join