It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Porter calls ex-wive(s)' allegations untrue

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Porter himself told Kelly that his ex-wives were saying false things about him.

www.msn.com...

From the moment I saw the photo of the black eye that was taken by an unnamed third party I had my doubts. As if showing a black eye proves who gave you the black eye, or that you didn't simply give it to yourself to make a point. Seen that with my own eyes before, except in this case it was both spouses making allegations against the other (both had "injuries" as well)

Is this Porter business fake news? Ironic it comes the day after Dems make a big issue over Trump's team's interim clearances. As if those are just handed out like candy....

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
All it would take is a copy of Porter's security report made by the FBI or SS.

This would say who's lying and who ain't...

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Porter himself told Kelly that his ex-wives were saying false things about him.

www.msn.com...

From the moment I saw the photo of the black eye that was taken by an unnamed third party I had my doubts. As if showing a black eye proves who gave you the black eye, or that you didn't simply give it to yourself to make a point. Seen that with my own eyes before, except in this case it was both spouses making allegations against the other (both had "injuries" as well)

Is this Porter business fake news? Ironic it comes the day after Dems make a big issue over Trump's team's interim clearances. As if those are just handed out like candy....

The guy is awfully young to be on his second wife, both of which say he is abusive. The reason his first wife did not report it, is because she was told to think about what it would do to his career. I am from an abusive home and I know what women go through and also children in those homes, its not pretty. Also the shame some women feel is awful.

Second wife and he is young both exes say the same thing, photo proof, I say he is a dirty #######, and deserves what he gets. Shame on the White House for overlooking it too!!

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Sometimes people pay "ex-wives" to say things and produce fake pictures.

Old trick 🔑👁

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

it doesn't matter what the male offender says to try to get out of being guilty

so say the anti libido leauge

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Old trick 🔑👁

You really are a piece of work. Two ex wives, and the man is 40. One marriage 4 years, one 5, Both exes say the same thing. 4 and 5 years for both marriages seems awfully short, like something was really wrong. Also your "fake picture" thing, if you would bother looking into it, Porter doesn't deny she had a black eye, but you would not know that, because you just run your mouth off with no real idea what is going on.

In Porter’s statement rejecting the allegations of abuse made by his two ex-wives, he defended himself by claiming that he had taken the photo of Holderness’ black eye — though he did not explain how she got the bruising.

She had more than just a black eye.

www.mediaite.com...

edit on 9-2-2018 by kurthall because: add link

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
ya, that's it, she gave herself a black eye, of course!

i guess your reasoning here is because there's no way in hell a repulican could be abusive..

unbelievable.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall
Too bad people who beat their wives ever get a second marriage...

I often wonder if every woman on the planet would instantly leave you upon finding out you had EVER raped, beaten or molested another person. We might have bred it out of the species ..

Men are almost totally motivated by sex and a sexual relationship. So if any chance of getting laid again would vanish the second you struck a woman..

I think it ends that generation.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You don’t have to pay people in contentious divorces to lie on each other.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
It really makes no sense that she would ask him to document the abuse and makes no sense for him to document the abuse.

i am open to listen but that part does not ad up to squat

is this a usual thing for abuse victims to get their abuser to take pics of the abuse??

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

originally posted by: xuenchen

Old trick 🔑👁

You really are a piece of work. Two ex wives, and the man is 40. One marriage 4 years, one 5, Both exes say the same thing. 4 and 5 years for both marriages seems awfully short, like something was really wrong. Also your "fake picture" thing, if you would bother looking into it, Porter doesn't deny she had a black eye, but you would not know that, because you just run your mouth off with no real idea what is going on.

In Porter’s statement rejecting the allegations of abuse made by his two ex-wives, he defended himself by claiming that he had taken the photo of Holderness’ black eye — though he did not explain how she got the bruising.

She had more than just a black eye.

www.mediaite.com...

why even acknowledge it...
you didn't have to dig that much for this.
this is his role here on ats.
all in the name of partisanship...
edit on 9-2-2018 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight
All it would take is a copy of Porter's security report made by the FBI or SS.

This would say who's lying and who ain't...

Peter Strzok works in the HR department at the FBI now. He probably has access to background check reports, etc. Maybe he will "leak" it. I'm sure he still has his security clearance.

edit on 9-2-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-2-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

The guy beat a woman.

He's a dick.

He should have his ass kicked.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I am bothered by this for one reason.

A photo of Al Franken jokingly (debatable but thats another thread) groping a woman is reason enough to force him out of the Senate.

But this... this is ok?

FFS- Can we keep the rules even across the board?

How many of you were singing during that whole time period that people like this should be held accountable. But now, months later, people are actually defending this man. Some of you are truly disturbed.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Eshel

This guy quit way faster than franken did.

i do not see the problem with the manner this was dealt with so far

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Maybe he hit her maybe he didn’t, only two people know for sure.

Probably best he is gone but unless you were a minor at the time the abuse happens if you don’t call the police it didn’t happen as far as I’m concerned.

You don’t just wake up one day and start beating on people. You see this coming a long way off.

People, men and women, need to stop being in relationships with bad people and they need to bare some responsibility when they chose these people and things go sideways.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
He's been in the job for a year, and in that time the FBI and SS have not validated his security clearance.

Meaning there's something in his file that makes him a security risk.

So no, I think there is definitely something in it. He wasn't validated for his security clearance for a reason.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

X is just projecting, after all it is the king of fake..sources, info, threads..etc naturally it assumes everyone else is just as fake.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Klanazis, chiildmolesters, wifebeaters & rapists, the collective face of the republican party.

Watch as they defend their deplorable compatriot from all consequences for his vile actions.
Notice every excuse will be used to defend their kind no matter how disgusting the act, dishonorable cretins all.

K~

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

but what about facts due process and the presumption of innocence

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join