It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet Another FBI Official Departs While Under Investigation In Text Message Scandal

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   
so...all you patriotic right-wingers think that all spy contacts, sources, and methods, secrets that helps protect our country, should be fully exposed to the public.....and that Russia, China, North Korea, etc....WOULDN'T love to learn all this especially when they can get help from paranoid citizens?......isn't it odd that no one here wants to know THE TRUE NATURE of all these Russian contacts with Trump and associates, and that the Trump administration doesn't even care to talk about, let alone do anything against, foreign interference in our elections.....he won't even acknowledge that interference exists.......your being played, just like pizzagate, Benghazi, deep state, etc...

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Another interesting aspect of the Weiner laptop scandal; there
were classified emails on that. Yet even though we are looking
at a Federal Sex Crime the man is in jail as we speak, no one
was even charged with a crime for the classified emails.
Not Huma nor Anthony Weiner.

He should have had the book thrown at him, but he got a light
2 year sentence, and a big pass on the classified information.

So not only do we have The Federal Bureau of Matters,
we have The FBI looking the other way on a multi offense
criminal. Really makes you wonder about just who was
running the operation.

edit on 10-2-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
so...all you patriotic right-wingers think that all spy contacts, sources, and methods, secrets that helps protect our country, should be fully exposed to the public....

How do you arrive at this conclusion, no one in here was saying
anything even remotely like this?

.and that Russia, China, North Korea, etc....WOULDN'T love to learn all this especially when they can get help from paranoid citizens?......

How is lawful congressional oversight helping Russia?

isn't it odd that no one here wants to know THE TRUE NATURE of all these Russian contacts with Trump and associates, and that the Trump administration doesn't even care to talk about, let alone do anything against, foreign interference in our elections.....he won't even acknowledge that interference exists.......your being played, just like pizzagate, Benghazi, deep state, etc...

We are all waiting with baited breath for the million dollar Special Counsel
to turn up these supposed Russian contacts, but so far all these investtigations
have turned up Russian contacts in The Clinton Campaign, and the DNC.

Where is the evidence against Trump?

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

so...all you patriotic right-wingers think that all spy contacts, sources, and methods, secrets that helps protect our country, should be fully exposed to the public.....and that Russia, China, North Korea, etc....WOULDN'T love to learn all this especially when they can get help from paranoid citizens?......isn't it odd that no one here wants to know THE TRUE NATURE of all these Russian contacts with Trump and associates, and that the Trump administration doesn't even care to talk about, let alone do anything against, foreign interference in our elections.....he won't even acknowledge that interference exists.......your being played, just like pizzagate, Benghazi, deep state, etc...

Then please explain WHY the Democrats drafted such a dangerous document for public release?

Which party is the originator of this memo?

Please tell me which side made this memo.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

This was one of my favorite moments from the entire episode.

I will echo the sentiments of many others and say that unless significant prison sentences are forthcoming, the tiny little amont of faith the American people have in the justice system will dissolve entirely.
edit on 10-2-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I know a digital forensics expert who works for the FBI and they went MIA 2 weeks ago. This person is in regular contact with me in an official capacity (not because of criminal anything but due to a business relationship).

They are a veteran and massive patriot and Trump supporter.

2 weeks I got a call, "going on vacation for a few weeks no one will be able to contact me" out of the blue with no heads up

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Thank you J&C!!

Looking back on that moment we can see so clearly now what was
taking place there with the FBI withholding the 302's.

I love the part where that guy is talking about FOIA requests.
And did he lite Chaffetz up!

I want to see prison sentences as well. I am trying to be
patient and hope that eventually that will happen.

If the time comes when the IG report is issued,
and nothing is done that will be the day I lose hope.

Do we know, did the FBI ever turn over the rest of the file?
Or did they stall, and that is where we were before The Nunes Memo?

Also, do we have a timeline thread anywhere on the Clinton
email investigation?

edit on 10-2-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Do we know, did the FBI ever turn over the rest of the file?

Or did they stall, and that is where we were before The Nunes Memo?

Also, do we have a timeline thread anywhere?

Not sure. The FBI was definitely delaying interviews with committees and not giving Congressionally requested documents even after multiple requests from Congress.

They were threatened with contempt or similar charges for holding up the release of documents.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Strozk wasn't demoted.
Lie # one.
I'll be back with more.

???

He was formerly the head of 2 divisions. Now he rides a desk in HR.

I may not be the sharpest bulb in the tool shed....but that doesn't sound like a lateral move or promotion to me.

That was Ohr....my mistake.

Strzok was just removed from the Mueller case.

Exactly, he was one of the FBI's top Russian counterintelligence experts and he was removeded from his team of investigators and reassigned to HR. In my world that is a demotion.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Strozk wasn't demoted.
Lie # one.
I'll be back with more.

Total BS.... he did not receive a pay cut... but he was moved to a dead end job....which in the FBI is a career killer...the only option left is to retire as soon as possible. Everybody in the FBI knows when you get moved from a position of authority to a lesser position....you have messed up bad.

You are trying to equate demotion with loss of pay, which simply is not true. Loss of a position of authority to a lesser position is also a demotion.

What happened with Strozk is a demotion in the FBI...I know this for a FACT.

And, how do we even know that he didn’t get a pay cut?

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

so...all you patriotic right-wingers think that all spy contacts, sources, and methods, secrets that helps protect our country, should be fully exposed to the public....

How do you arrive at this conclusion, no one in here was saying
anything even remotely like this?

.and that Russia, China, North Korea, etc....WOULDN'T love to learn all this especially when they can get help from paranoid citizens?......

How is lawful congressional oversight helping Russia?

isn't it odd that no one here wants to know THE TRUE NATURE of all these Russian contacts with Trump and associates, and that the Trump administration doesn't even care to talk about, let alone do anything against, foreign interference in our elections.....he won't even acknowledge that interference exists.......your being played, just like pizzagate, Benghazi, deep state, etc...

We are all waiting with baited breath for the million dollar Special Counsel
to turn up these supposed Russian contacts, but so far all these investtigations
have turned up Russian contacts in The Clinton Campaign, and the DNC.

Where is the evidence against Trump?

Name calling and make believe is all they have now. Expect a lot more of it.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
I know a digital forensics expert who works for the FBI and they went MIA 2 weeks ago. This person is in regular contact with me in an official capacity (not because of criminal anything but due to a business relationship).

They are a veteran and massive patriot and Trump supporter.

2 weeks I got a call, "going on vacation for a few weeks no one will be able to contact me" out of the blue with no heads up

That's not cool. I hope you hear from him soon.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
This is kind of off topic but it is crazy how many republicans in government have ether quit their jobs or been fired or been arrested.

It's amazing how much the republican party has changed in just one year.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

this is ridiculous # that people make fun of these people or wonder why they do what they do. imagine defending your country in terms of not fighting, almost the complete opposite, safegaurding. fbi nsa cia have to lie to keep our nation, esp. this exeption of one who is all different races, safe as can be. its not as easy as any other country so yea i think they have the right to know & lie more. other countries dont have as many races their in public. if they did they would have a reason to lie more. its their job for infiltration. respect they still got our backs, if they didnt we wouldnt stand a hairs chance to secret agencies trained patience.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join