It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet Another FBI Official Departs While Under Investigation In Text Message Scandal

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
At the rate new info is arriving, the lies in the Democrat's SCHIFF MEMO will be glaringly obvious when it's released later today.

The "redacted" stuff will place the credibilities of many into Question 🔮

😳🤧

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I'll be back with more.

We are all waitin on ya Silly!

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Sounds good to me. Life changes with life changes.

They will all find their place.

edit on 2 9 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
haha

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

It's not her fault that there aren't any facts that support her delusions.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I should have put my comment here, BTS. It's relevant to this exact text message. Here it is, again:

I spent the evening looking through the text archive, again, and I think they we've been had. Whatever system the FBI has in place to *capture* texts, it's a failure.

That, or someone has picked through them and deleted some texts.

Here's one example I found...notice the "B)" in the text with the timestamp 12:37:16, on 9/10/2016?:

Where's "A)?"

Going back to the archive from Strzok's phone...that day hasn't been captured, at all:

In fact, eight days of texts during that period of time are missing.

And that's not the only time I noticed odd gaps in the conversation.

So, what good are these texts? Anything incriminating has long been deleted and we've been given an edited archive.

Useless batch of crap.

We only got a select part of that conversation! The rest was deleted or not included in the text archive!

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

MME,

Thanks! Great thinking there, I agree. It is too obvious so
many days in row missing. Man, I want to see them now so
badly. Maybe they are "classified"?

I really think the gig is up. Something is dawning on me here,
none of these people are moving to any Government jobs.

Either retiring, or going public sector.

This is starting to look like the real deal!

edit on 9-2-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

He was mentioned as having something to do with the altered 302's
and that they were withheld from Congress.

302’s are FBI forms used to document interviews/interrogations.
They detail answers to questions given as well as who was present
during the interview.

302s you say?

Now, where have I heard that before and in relation to the FBI and Hillary....Oh, that's right...

"It's 'trust, but verify' is how it works," Chaffetz told FBI acting legislative affairs chief Jason Herring. "You don't get to decide what I get to see. I get to see it all."

After Herring said he could not promise to deliver all the investigative summaries—known as 302s—in an unedited form, Chaffetz sent the subpoena down from the dais to the witness table where the FBI official sat with colleagues from six other agencies.

"I've signed this subpoena. We want all the 302s....and you are hereby served," Chaffetz said.

The chairman also complained that the FBI was trying to decide for itself what was relevant to the committee's probe.

"That’s the way a banana republic acts, not the way the United States of America acts," he said. "I don’t expect to have to issue a subpoena to see unclassified information."

Chaffetz-FBI-Clinton-email.

It appears that the monkeys are abandoning the banana republic...

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Great recall there Sublimecraft!

I remember that one. Chaffetz nailed him!

Makes me want to go find that video. And Chaffetz
said after he resigned - The Deep State is Real.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: carewemust
At the rate new info is arriving, the lies in the Democrat's SCHIFF MEMO will be glaringly obvious when it's released later today.

The "redacted" stuff will place the credibilities of many into Question 🔮

😳🤧

What's funny is that NUNES wants to share the entire 63-page document used to obtain the FISA spy warrant, with only a few redactions.

You'd think Schiff would be in favor of that too. NOPE! It would expose lies in the Dim's memo, LOL.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

a reply to: MotherMayEye

I really think the gig is up. Something is dawning on me here,
none of these people are moving to any Government jobs.

Either retiring, or going public sector.

This is starting to look like the real deal!

I know I'm being a broken record here, but does it bother anyone else that they are being even allowed the opportunity to retire or make a move to the public sector?!

I'm assuming that with retirement they'll get their pensions i.e. our tax dollars will continue to go to them; and if moving to jobs in the public sector, they will have the opportunity to become part of the revolving door where they still have influence into the government.

Is there a chance they still could be charged with criminal acts? Or does this indicate they are getting away with their shenanigans?

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

I understand, I want to see indictments!

The only thing I know is that this could take a little
time to gather the evidence, otherwise too hastily
might let the right ones off the hook.

I am hoping anyways.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

ETA:

Comey was fired. So I don't think he had an opportunity to do
much else, hence a teaching position and a book.

One guy went to CNN, and Brand is going to WALMART.

But still, I agree there needs to be consequences,
if they did something illegal, indictment and no pension.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

ETA:

Comey was fired. So I don't think he had an opportunity to do
much else, hence a teaching position and a book.

One guy went to CNN, and Brand is going to WALMART.

But still, I agree there needs to be consequences,
if they did something illegal, indictment and no pension.

We'll cross our fingers. Hopefully what you say is the case too, that it will just take some time to gather everything for indictments.

Hers to hoping our constitution and the rule of law really does apply to everyone, no matter how high they reside in our public institutions.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Strozk wasn't demoted.
Lie # one.
I'll be back with more.

Total BS.... he did not receive a pay cut... but he was moved to a dead end job....which in the FBI is a career killer...the only option left is to retire as soon as possible. Everybody in the FBI knows when you get moved from a position of authority to a lesser position....you have messed up bad.

You are trying to equate demotion with loss of pay, which simply is not true. Loss of a position of authority to a lesser position is also a demotion.

What happened with Strozk is a demotion in the FBI...I know this for a FACT.
edit on R422018-02-09T18:42:35-06:00k422Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Demotions are not enough for these scumbags, they have to get fired from the FBI, the whole lot of them who politicized the FBI and colluded with the media, and the DNC to put the globalist's choice for POTUS, Hillary...

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Hers to hoping our constitution and the rule of law really does apply to everyone, no matter how high they reside in our public institutions.

Here is to hope!

And hopefully a second Special Counsel.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I think a Special Counsel to look into this is a good solution.
Subpoena's, look into every nook and cranny especially Obama.
Subpoena Hillary's phone records, Loretta Lynch Phone records.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: Martin75

I like Silly. I think she provides a valuable counterpoint to what would otherwise be an echo chamber.

While I disagree with her so often, due to the rarity of the viewpoint she represents here (despite being rather widespread in the real world), i value her input on ATS quite highly.

I guess being a scientist, i tend to look at things very much by the data/facts. Bless her heart for trying to brainwash us but being wrong 99.9% of the time makes it hard to even bother reading 99.9% of those posts. Better to read the responses.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
If these people really did what it looks like they did/some are speculating they did, and they get DEALS and get to just walk away, we should be PISSED.

Oh, they did.

As the meeting broke up, George Z. Toscas, a national security prosecutor, ribbed Mr. Comey. “I guess you’re the Federal Bureau of Matters now,” Mr. Toscas said, according to two people who were there.

www.nytimes.com...

At the time that might have been somewhat inside joke.

But here we are now....

,Strzok text reveals that the DOJ was forced to tell Congress about the Weiner laptop
emails only because George Toscas at the DOJ found out about them.

We already knew that Comey sat on the messages and lied under oath about this matter. But now we have proof that these clowns would have hidden this evidence had it not been for their inability to hide the evidence from George Toscas. Why hide the info from Toscas?

In 2011 George Z. Toscas worked as deputy assistant attorney general for counterterrorism and counterespionage in the Justice Department’s National Security Division. In 2016 Toscas worked as a General Attorney at the Offices, Boards and Divisions in Washington, District Of Columbia.

When Comey capitulated to fellow criminal partner Attorney General Loretta Lynch, and referred to the investigation into Clinton’s email server as a “matter” instead of an investigation, Toscas was not happy.

theblacksphere.net...

I am just hoping there are some agents out there that are super mad too,
and will turn states evidence on the entire thing.

Looks like you've uncovered a whole new thread with that one Burn.... hmmm, definitely worth reading. I better not see any Uncle Tom references or the bigot prevention brigade will be rightfully miffed and I will too.ETA

I will def call you out with a 'COME ON MAN!?"

edit on 10-2-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2    4 >>

join