It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet Another FBI Official Departs While Under Investigation In Text Message Scandal

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Can you imagine keeping a guy working for you who signed off on a warrant to spy on you?

Can you imagine a whole State of Secrets 'spying' on their citizenry, other nations and each other?

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: burntheships

It's really getting hard for anyone to deny that the "upper" FBI was being used as a political weapon just like Obama used the IRS.

The IRS targeting of conservative groups took a long time
to wash out the facts, but in the end a few top level
people took a hit.

While Trump is undoing the wrongs, it wont
make up for the lost time, and the extra 4 years
we had under Obama.

Secret Society indeed!

Even Ben Carson claimed he was a target of The IRS!

Opposing views? Be warned eh?

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Oh no ? I bet if you asked him, a "lateral" move as you like to refer to it, moving from his position as Deputy Director of Counter Intelligence to the Human Resources Department is a demotion.

Most likely, due to IG Report, when his extramarital affair was uncovered, the only department he can work is HR due to losing his security clearance. I don't care what consenting adults due however in a professional environment, I would discourage such activity and use to be the case with the FBI.

If this guy was a member of the military, he very quickly could have lost his security clearance and faced prosecution in some situations. This was the Deputy Director of Counter Intelligence actively engaged in an affair which makes him very vulnerable to blackmail by foreign agent's and many other nefarious people like mobsters.

The FBI has a long history of corruption, from its inception actually, the first Director politicized the agency and not one has looked backed since, deciding to often use entrapment techniques, dictating the narrative in several high profile cases and dropping the ball entirely in some instances.

This organization is responsible for investigating individuals for Security Clearance. It's just irresponsible for what had to be an open affair going on by someone entrusted with our counter intelligence, so you can cry foul, say it's a lie, spin it to what ever conclusion you wish but when the IG report is released, I will say that he will be looking for work.
edit on 2/9/2018 by DJMSN because: Correction

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Strozk wasn't demoted.
Lie # one.
I'll be back with more.

He's always been in the HR department?!?!?

Did Mueller promote him when he "found out" (when they were made public) about his texts and affair?

Oh Silly.........

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

I think it is this kind of news that scares off
the Muh Russia crowd.

Come on back Silly! Let see those "lies"!

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: Martin75

I like Silly. I think she provides a valuable counterpoint to what would otherwise be an echo chamber.

While I disagree with her so often, due to the rarity of the viewpoint she represents here (despite being rather widespread in the real world), i value her input on ATS quite highly.

Ummm...same same...it is a laugh a day addiction...but I do appreciate her input...

She's like that Aunt that you love to hate...that always pinched your cheeks...you hate the cheek pinching...but love the Aunt just the same...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: Martin75

I like Silly. I think she provides a valuable counterpoint to what would otherwise be an echo chamber.

While I disagree with her so often, due to the rarity of the viewpoint she represents here (despite being rather widespread in the real world), i value her input on ATS quite highly.

Good on you!

She can offer views (other than the ones that seem scripted) that I otherwise dont see or hear here.

Unfortunately I think emotion sometimes muddies some points that could be polished a bit better.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Dropping like flies...but nothing to see here...

Amazing how the news just won't report on this stuff,
like they think ignoring it will make it go away.

People asleep will wake up in a year and go, hey when
did all of this happen?

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

We've already seen surveillance tactics used by private contractors against protesters.

This is all just the beginning, and every time people start to wake up, I fear there will be an "event" to justify the system in place.

I would really loved to have been a fly on the wall at The FBI during 9/11.

We do need to keep the country safe, granted. But some of this surveillance
is being used against U.S. Citizens in a way that violates the constitution.

If it were not for Rand Paul we wouldn't be hearing much of anything on it.
The media works overtime to keep him out of the public's eye, and I wonder
about Paul's strange neighbor. He is now being charged with serious crimes.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I am willing to bet the next big step is an attempt to severely regulate the Internet. That communications channel is the only vestige left for the people to get access to EVERY side of a scandal, and openly communicate/investigate on their own. That is a direct threat to the controlled narrative, which will be proven in this case of the FBI malfeasance.

Those at the bottom of this swamp called Washington D.C. will NOT stand idly by and allow themselves to be exposed without a fight. This is the challenge ahead of our president as he continues to drain this swamp, and if We the People truly want it to get better, we need to assist our president in this effort, regardless of our personal political affiliations or beliefs.

All sides will benefit from ridding our government of these creatures. And those protecting them and the status quo are just as responsible for it as those perpetrating the actions against the people.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
If these people really did what it looks like they did/some are speculating they did, and they get DEALS and get to just walk away, we should be PISSED.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

Those at the bottom of this swamp called Washington D.C. will NOT stand idly by and allow themselves to be exposed without a fight. This is the challenge ahead of our president as he continues to drain this swamp, and if We the People truly want it to get better, we need to assist our president in this effort, regardless of our personal political affiliations or beliefs.

Very nicely said!

There was a time when people on both sides of the aisle were
against mass surveillance. I suppose time will tell but one side
seems to have given up and rolled over because they think
that this will be the end of Trump, so they are all for it now.

Scary to think convictions can be easily overturned by
the gaming of an election when the sore losers have
nothing left but to hope for a Deep State takeout.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
If these people really did what it looks like they did/some are speculating they did, and they get DEALS and get to just walk away, we should be PISSED.

Oh, they did.

As the meeting broke up, George Z. Toscas, a national security prosecutor, ribbed Mr. Comey. “I guess you’re the Federal Bureau of Matters now,” Mr. Toscas said, according to two people who were there.

www.nytimes.com...

At the time that might have been somewhat inside joke.

But here we are now....

,Strzok text reveals that the DOJ was forced to tell Congress about the Weiner laptop
emails only because George Toscas at the DOJ found out about them.

We already knew that Comey sat on the messages and lied under oath about this matter. But now we have proof that these clowns would have hidden this evidence had it not been for their inability to hide the evidence from George Toscas. Why hide the info from Toscas?

In 2011 George Z. Toscas worked as deputy assistant attorney general for counterterrorism and counterespionage in the Justice Department’s National Security Division. In 2016 Toscas worked as a General Attorney at the Offices, Boards and Divisions in Washington, District Of Columbia.

When Comey capitulated to fellow criminal partner Attorney General Loretta Lynch, and referred to the investigation into Clinton’s email server as a “matter” instead of an investigation, Toscas was not happy.

theblacksphere.net...

I am just hoping there are some agents out there that are super mad too,
and will turn states evidence on the entire thing.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

God damn! Beyond infuriating. Beyond! The things these assholes get away with! I've said this in another thread but out in the real world, we regular people would get canned from our jobs in half a second for doing things exponential times less serious.

For these people to be trusted with some of the highest power in the land and to abuse it so grossly and then walk away?! And without charges?!

If nothing happens to these freaks, our country is headed for complete hell. I too hope there are some agents in there who are pissed enough to shed some light on things. I also hope that they really do all get investigated, by other agencies than their own and by people who haven't been bribed. I'm starting to doubt that's going to happen.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
I too hope there are some agents in there who are pissed enough to shed some light on things. I also hope that they really do all get investigated, by other agencies than their own and by people who haven't been bribed. I'm starting to doubt that's going to happen.

I am trying to hold out hope that the Inspector General report will
give enough credence to fuel some indictments.

There are still a few who are working on exposing this.

Now we know why Hillary had to get out and sell her books so
quickly, peddling her snake oil charge of what happened.

And now we know why they tried so hard to keep
Devin Nunes from doing his job.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Yeah...everybody writes a da*n book. James Comey has moved the release date up on his. That one ought to be a real doozy. Of all the people next to HRC and BHO, JC is the one that I would like to see in cuffs if everything we think we know already about his shenaigans is true.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

We can only hope that eventually all the bad actors will get flushed down the toilet, and the FBI will be at least mostly trustworthy again.

Because if that doesn't happen, then honestly the only choice left will be to tear it all down and build a new agency from the ground up.

Interesting that in the last decade, there are numerous reports on how the
FBI was being slowing turned into an intelligence agency focusing on
gathering intel as opposed to enforcing the law.

This is a scary thing to learn. Yet I can see it now very clearly.

Former CIA Director Brennan was pressuring The FBI to this end,
he is not shy about talking this up last few days. What a scary thing
to know that the CIA was taking an active part in an election.

Never supposed to happen! Well, at least not in The USA!

We need the FBI as an executive law enforcement,
but we dont need a conglomerate of The CIA/FBI.

If need be, yes tear it all down. Start over......

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Indeed, we have a counter intelligence operation that
has netted zero Russians. Imagine that!

Only Americans, and not for espionage either.

What a very sad page in our history.

Someone needs to go to jail!

JC book, that is one I will never buy.

I'll just read the free short version, his tweets about how
the FBI was so justified in letting Hillary Skate.

edit on 9-2-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
At the rate new info is arriving, the lies in the Democrat's SCHIFF MEMO will be glaringly obvious when it's released later today.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I heard it is going to be so redacted it will be
hard to read. But still, oh my gosh a constitutional
crisis! The best they have is Nancy standing for 8 hours.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join