It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists warn of unusually cold Sun: Will we face another ice age?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Probably OP. When I was in grade school, "another ice age", was going to "kill" the planet, and was just around the corner, so was duck and cover and earthquake "drills". After "high school" it was "global warming" that was going to kill it all. I'd suggest, buy a good blanket and a good pair of shorts and tank top. Scientists are always all over the place with their "knowledge". They don't believe in "prophetic wisdom", yet they try to be prophets? No matter which way it goes, there's not a d*mn thing you can do about it. And "Science" ain't going to help you. So walk tall, speak truth and when you have to go down? Go die with honor. Because you will be judged.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

Oh what the hell. Freaking ATS 404ed and removed my last post responding to that vid from last time. But anyways, must have not like me dissing the slow moving shifting poles and peoples interpretation of it. But then I remembered we all have different opinions on what fast moving or slow moving is. 80 years that vid says, but hey, they never did mention when this shift started. But they sure do like to point out on when they first noticed it, some weeks ago it seems.

But anyways splitting hairs here, and shient changes, and so climate change will one day become Solar Cooling, there you go, progress, and things have once again changed, but if you think about it. That's saying the same dam thing, and that black hole in the center of our galaxy may still have more of a say in the price of milk in January then anything else. And who knows maybe those gas guzzlers and our consumerism lifestyles will save us in the end, by heating things up a few degrees.

Or not.
Does anybody really know how our atmosphere works, or how things happen. But hey its a learning process, as in you learn in the process of it all happening.

Anyways this guy is saying there has been record breaking snow and all kinds of things this past few weeks world wide, and the only thing I see around here, were I am at, is that it is still getting dark at 5am, last year I think it would been light outside this time of year till about 7am. But hey, that to is not so out of the ordinary.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join