It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Omarosa Opens up to Ross says its bad in the White House, and would never vote for trump again

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
So, if after the show ends, and she repeats this. What will you say then?

Just curious.

That she needs to show proof instead of hearsay.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Go easy on Oma Rosa. It's Black History month.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
Wow. The A-hole level around here lately is off the charts.

I though personal attacks were against T&Cs.

This unwarranted feeling of superiority is going to give you guys one heck of a hangover when your reign is over.

It was posted in the Mud Pit for a reason.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thirty6BelowZero

originally posted by: xuenchen
πŸ‘‚ CBS -- the social engineers of the Century πŸ‘‚

πŸ‘πŸ›…πŸ‘

CBS (Complete Bull #)

It may or may not be, but it is the #1 network for primetime.....Thats a fact.........

edit on 9-2-2018 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar
a reply to: kurthall

I used to love this show, but was turned off when they announced celebrity big brother, and with this Omarosa bull#, I’m done watching this season.

She’s clearly an idiot!

The three biggest BB watchers that I know have said the same thing. The majority of viewers feel the same way it would seem.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: neo96

Trump won't survive seven years. I think he's out in six months but I'll give it eighteen more. Then it's the walk of shame for him.

Come on man, we've been hearing that same line since 2015 when he announced that he was running. Almost 3 years since then and we're still hearing how he won't last 6 weeks or 6 months.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

And all they did is push the majority of their viewers away. Idiots.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Thirty6BelowZero

No I've never watched any reality show. I'm more a reader than a watcher . I like movies.
I like some Netflix series. Frankie and Grace was great...but no. I don't do reality shows or competition shows like America's got talent or dancing with the stars or America's top model .

I do like chopped on food network and those kids cooking shows.
edit on 292018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Sorry but mudpit rules still don't allow personal attacks on members. There are still rules.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

πŸ‘πŸ›…πŸ‘

CBS (Complete Bull #)

It may or may not be, but it is the #1 network for primetime.....Thats a fact.........

a
Ae they? Cable has completely changed my viewing habits. Once upon a time ABC and NBC were the big cats and CBS was a wanna be but that was long ago when the Partridge Family and the Brady Bunch were Friday night events. Lol. I avoid commercial tv except news most of the time.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga

Right.. I'll remember that the next time Scott Baio speaks at the RNC...

You'll remember that people said they weren't going to watch celebrity Big Brother?

Um, ok.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

If you're complacent in obvious racism then you're supporting of it

Interesting comment. I would now like to see you rant on this guy for a while.

Yes the whispered rants of a black woman and a homosexual on a gameshow are highly relevant.

Jesus.

Moving on now.

This pendulum swings both ways, chuckles. So claiming it's just one side that's racist is just an ignorant statement. But, that's ok, because ignorance can be fixed.

Had a teacher who used to tell us: "Ignorance can be cured but stupid is forever".

On topic: She was in the white house. She has known Trump for a long time. Her opinions of him should have a little gravitas.
It's not like she said they were setting up sacrificial chambers. She just said things are bad and not looking good. And that she wouldn't vote for him again.
With that in mind, maybe both sides should just take a deep breath and relax. I'm betting you can get that same opinion from a majority of people in the country. (unless you're in complete denial. In which case, I'm worried about you)

I'm sure we can all agree that things are not great. They just aren't.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

a reply to: kurthall

Yeah right. This is a CBS program, and CBS is very anti-Trump. It's no coincidence that "celebrity" Big Brother became an idea only after Trump won the election. Also a coincidence that they're only going to be in the house for 20 days, and also a coincidence that one of their house guests that they chose just so happened to be a former White House employee under Trump. There's not a doubt in my mind that this was all planned out and is scripted. Too many coincidences for it not to be.

HAHAHAHA....No just no....Celebrity Big Brother has aired in OTHER COUNTRIES A FEW TIMES in the past coupele of years and it does well!!! LMAO....This is its first season here, but its been in the works for more than a year!!!! You are WRONG!

How quick trump followers are to think its just a plot against him.....Its not, trump has screwed himself.

I'm not sure what part you don't understand. This wasn't an idea in America, the country it's being filmed in, until Trump became the president. If this was a good idea to CBS here in America then it would have been done well before now, especially if it does well in other countries. I'm sure you're embarrassed because you thought you had something to finally pin on Trump only to find out it's all just an edited show meant for drama and controversy, I know I would be if I were in your shoes. Don't stop believin'.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eshel
a reply to: GuidedKill

If you're complacent in obvious racism then you're supporting of it

Interesting comment. I would now like to see you rant on this guy for a while.

Yes the whispered rants of a black woman and a homosexual on a gameshow are highly relevant.

Jesus.

Moving on now.

This pendulum swings both ways, chuckles. So claiming it's just one side that's racist is just an ignorant statement. But, that's ok, because ignorance can be fixed.

Had a teacher who used to tell us: "Ignorance can be cured but stupid is forever".

On topic: She was in the white house. She has known Trump for a long time. Her opinions of him should have a little gravitas.
It's not like she said they were setting up sacrificial chambers. She just said things are bad and not looking good. And that she wouldn't vote for him again.
With that in mind, maybe both sides should just take a deep breath and relax. I'm betting you can get that same opinion from a majority of people in the country. (unless you're in complete denial. In which case, I'm worried about you)

I'm sure we can all agree that things are not great. They just aren't.

Unfortunately while I can entirely sympathize with your post, you're screaming into a hurricane here on ATS. Hell, there are folks in this thread that will froth at the mouth if you insinuate or try to get them to admit that some things in the Trump presidency aren't doing anything but Making America Great Again.... At this point ATS's Trump loving echo-chamber is a tough sell for reasonable arguments...

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

πŸ‘πŸ›…πŸ‘

CBS (Complete Bull #)

There's a few shows I watch on CBS at prime time. That don't mean the news and reality shows produced by CBS affiliates isn't anti-Trump and Complete Bull #.

CBB debuted Wednesday night and topped that charts with 7.3 million viewers. Last night's episode brought in 5.6 million viewers. I'm curious to see if that 5.6 rises or falls for the next episode since this all happened towards the end of last night's episode.

But point blank, people are sick and tired of politics being thrown into everything, especially one sided politics, and especially people ganging up on Trump which seems to only happen on the news, on award shows that of course are just Hollywood celebrities that think we all care about their opinion, or in sports.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

No I've never watched any reality show. I'm more a reader than a watcher . I like movies.
I like some Netflix series. Frankie and Grace was great...but no. I don't do reality shows or competition shows like America's got talent or dancing with the stars or America's top model .

I do like chopped on food network and those kids cooking shows.

Ok, well Big Brother is edited and filtered for drama and controversy. That's their main staple. I thought last season was bad when the entire house ganged up on two players because one of the guys didn't get happy and excited and run around jumping and hugging everyone and hollering, and the girl he ended up with stuck beside him so she was targeted as well. But this celebrity mini season, well, it tops the cake for melodrama, overreaction, exaggeration, and feminism. One of the first things the girls on there did is come together to find a way to get the guys all out first. Oddly enough, if the guys were saying that, the girls would be in fits of rage and screaming sexism.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Sorry but mudpit rules still don't allow personal attacks on members. There are still rules.

Ten four, Sillyolme.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Last year was awful how they all ganged up on Cody. So glad Jess stayed by his side, and that they are on Amazing Race now.

I agree, I don’t know anybody who wants to watch a bunch of celebrities in Big Brother, A good show would be website members who think they know each other, would be a bit like clue also lol.

Enough politics in the awards, sports and shows!

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

a reply to: nwtrucker

Trumps base shrinks by the day. Recent special elections clearly illustrate what has become know as "The trump Effect".

Most Americans aren't idiots.

Continue believing that...please!!

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Rules about spam and single line posts always still apply. Shall we all start reporting when you do it?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join