It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Omarosa Opens up to Ross says its bad in the White House, and would never vote for trump again

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Omarosa's testimony was one of the 10 Fisa warrant points.

Of course she isnt one that is so dramatic as to exaggerate at all.

Im surprised she didn't get another "concussion" from Trump

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
it's hilarious this girl was in the white house to begin with.

i know, he surrounds himself with the very best! LOL

what a clown.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Well we don't know if Trump hired her for that reason. And I didn't claim he did. It's not far fetched tho.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
This woman was trouble on the Apprentice, and was fired 3 times from the show.
When I first read she was working at the WH, I thought it was strange. Turned out she was trouble there as well. Now she’s using her publicity to spew venom against the WH ? Maybe looking for sympathy and friendships from hollywood dems ?

She’s disgusting, unprofessional and seriously lacks in loyalty. She suits the dem party more than republicans, so good riddance to bad rubbish.

Omarosa ... you’re fired ! 😆

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Omarosa? More like OmaNOsir...
I know. Cheesy.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

but, whatever you do don't question trumps reasons for having here there! i'm sure it was Hillary's doing. LOLOLOLOL

you guys are something else.. cult45 strong!

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
it's hilarious this girl was in the white house to begin with.

i know, he surrounds himself with the very best! LOL

what a clown.

I honestly think she was just a token black female .

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

but, whatever you do don't question trumps reasons for having here there! i'm sure it was Hillary's doing. LOLOLOLOL

you guys are something else.. cult45 strong!

I already explained why I think the WH had her there. Token black female.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   

You can even quote Trump's 'My Black person' approach while in campaign mode to know that this is more true than not.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Yeah right. This is a CBS program, and CBS is very anti-Trump. It's no coincidence that "celebrity" Big Brother became an idea only after Trump won the election. Also a coincidence that they're only going to be in the house for 20 days, and also a coincidence that one of their house guests that they chose just so happened to be a former White House employee under Trump. There's not a doubt in my mind that this was all planned out and is scripted. Too many coincidences for it not to be.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

Yahoo.com?!?!

Wonder if Steele made up and fed the story to yahoo??

Fake news!!

My fiance is a huge Big Brother fan, but this "celebrity" bullcrap is for the birds. She really said all that in last night's episode, but my mother in law went to the BB Facebook page and she said that literally every single post under this episode was people saying they're done watching now because of that ridiculous dramatic act.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Thirty6BelowZero

Right.. I'll remember that the next time Scott Baio speaks at the RNC...

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

what does that say about trump? first, that he felt the need to have a token black person - that's absurd.

but, more importantly this girl is awful, she clearly showed that on the apprentise, and all the other reality tv crap she did, as well as that bizarre video of her saying trump remembers his enemies - wtf.

so WHY would he bring her into the wh? it's crazy!

if "the stable genius" didn't see this coming he's an idiot.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Jefferton
Deflection 101: When all else fails, bash the source.

If it came from her own mouth, who cares about the source?
Sometimes you guys, sometimes...

It came from edited clips of them talking...from a show that does exactly that in order to cause controversy. Actually shocked it's still on really.

Anywho...keep watching Big Brother for all your news needs!

I knew as soon as I heard about "celebrity" Big Brother, it would be just like this. I was waiting for it to happen. Personally, I hate the show, but get stuck watching it. But this is the first time my fiance has turned it off and let it go. Who wants to watch celebrities compete for $500,000 anyways? That's like middle class tax payers stabbing each other in the back for three weeks to win $100 bucks. This thing smelled like an anti-Trump setup from the time it was announced.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Why would I not use Big Brother as a source, it is an unedited clip, there is no edit. I also said she is a drama queen. I was just telling you guys what she said....sheesh....at least I didn't use www.trumpisgod.com as a source.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Can't wait to hear them say that Kushner was just a covfefe boy no one ever spoke to.
Now Omarosa was just the clerk who picked up after a meeting. They hardly knew her even though they've known her for years.
Maybe if she abused women she'd still be employed.

Have you ever watched Big Brother? They say what they can to stay in the game, first of all. Secondly, the film crew edits the conversations to make the show more dramatic. I don't know if they're doing it for this extremely short, 20 day "season," but you get 2 hours of unedited, unfiltered live feed from 12am to 2am central. Outside of that, everything is filtered and edited.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

what does that say about trump? first, that he felt the need to have a token black person - that's absurd.

but, more importantly this girl is awful, she clearly showed that on the apprentise, and all the other reality tv crap she did, as well as that bizarre video of her saying trump remembers his enemies - wtf.

If she was so awful on the apprentice (I did not watch but like once) Why the hell would trump bring her onto his STAFF? That is trumps bad not hers!

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I have to agree it was a really dumb move on his part. One I’m sure he is regretting now. Not saying that Trump is a “ stable genius “, but even a genius has regrets over bad choices at times.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thirty6BelowZero

Yeah right. This is a CBS program, and CBS is very anti-Trump. It's no coincidence that "celebrity" Big Brother became an idea only after Trump won the election. Also a coincidence that they're only going to be in the house for 20 days, and also a coincidence that one of their house guests that they chose just so happened to be a former White House employee under Trump. There's not a doubt in my mind that this was all planned out and is scripted. Too many coincidences for it not to be.

HAHAHAHA....No just no....Celebrity Big Brother has aired in OTHER COUNTRIES A FEW TIMES in the past coupele of years and it does well!!! LMAO....This is its first season here, but its been in the works for more than a year!!!! You are WRONG!

How quick trump followers are to think its just a plot against him.....Its not, trump has screwed himself.

edit on 9-2-2018 by kurthall because: add

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
👂 CBS -- the social engineers of the Century 👂

👁🛅👁

CBS (Complete Bull #)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join