It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Washington Post Met Twice with Hoax Dossier Author Christopher Steele

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Let me get this straight, The Post wanted to meet with the author of the dossier, and this is a bombshell? I would think any media outlet would be more than happy to meet with him.....ALSO its not Fake, its not all proven, but that does not make it fake....

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Its fake. Or a bundle of lies, if you prefer.

The post didnt wamt to meet with steele, so you dont have it straight. They met with him when he was trying to peddle the faked dossier to news outlets. They didnt bite

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sucellus

originally posted by: keenmachine
a reply to: Pyle

If a ship is sinking, you don't have to go down with it! There's still time left, just jump off!

more like "ship/captain/crew" 😀

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

So the Left Fielders were "meeting" and "contacting" "people" connected with das Dossier and all the while denying/hiding/covering-up who was paying for it's "production".

check ↖🤓↗️

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

What exactly is fake in the Dossier. Could you provide a link that is a non propaganda sight to back that up? I will gladly read through all of the information you provide. Given they are not from trumpsgod.com

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   

So what? Why do you always try to make the most benign and meaningless news developments out to be major bombshells? Christopher Steele interviewed with Wapo? OH NO! Get a grip...

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Everything except the dates page went to russia.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
You guys sure spend a lot of time on this dossier that you claim is fake and completely debunked.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

If das Dossier was true and accurate, they would have shown the proof in massive press releases October 2016.

But they didn't.

The Left-Democrat-Obama-Clinton machine screams about "Russians" yet they colluded with "Russians" for das Dossier.

WTF is wrong with them anyway ?

backasswardness at its finest

🤕 😨

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

So what? Why do you always try to make the most benign and meaningless news developments out to be major bombshells? Christopher Steele interviewed with Wapo? OH NO! Get a grip...

it's loud in here

-|👉😳👈|-

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Well, it is WaPo for Pete's sake. Their credibility is about as good as Katy Perry and Paris Hilton giving the public advice on investing in cryptocurrencies...

I wonder who facilitated these meetings? Steele, WaPo, or The Deep State

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Everything except the dates page went to russia.

BS steele is the real deal

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Let me get this straight, The Post wanted to meet with the author of the dossier, and this is a bombshell? I would think any media outlet would be more than happy to meet with him.....ALSO its not Fake, its not all proven, but that does not make it fake....

maybe the bombshell is he met with a media outlet that would publish almost anything anti trump and even they didn't find it credible, but when the fbi was presented with same dossier they presented it to a judge as evidence for a warrant.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Poor baby.

It's real. Take a deep breath. You will survive the arrest and incarceration of your hero . He may not...but you will.

Life will go on after trump...

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Its fake. Or a bundle of lies, if you prefer.

The post didnt wamt to meet with steele, so you dont have it straight. They met with him when he was trying to peddle the faked dossier to news outlets. They didnt bite

Kindly provide evidence for your claim that the contents of the dossier are fake.

Preferably not from alt-right opinion websites.

As far as I am aware there is no proof that the dossier is fake.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Keep exposing those hoaxes and malicious Democrat lies xuenchen

Patriots thank you. And America thanks you

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

The conflicts of interest surrounding it are the proof used to exclude it from consideration. At this point, it doesn't matter whether the content is fake or not (none of the core content is proven, however).

Clinton paid for it (and lied about it)
Steele received information from Clinton's friend, Sidney Blumenthal
Steele was terminated by the FBI as an informant for lying/leaking to media (including the Yahoo story which was used in a FISA warrant)
Steele confessed he had an anti-Trump bias, and was "passionate about seeing Trump not become President"

Need I continue with the massive conflicts of interest?

So yes, the dirty dossier is entirely unproven but since its author/financier has total and complete conflicts of interests, the information can't even be looked at seriously.

Once again, it isn't like it contained any bombshell evidence in the first place. It was all he-said, she-said bull# to begin with, and Steele's on personal bias + information fed from the Clinton team. Why else hasn't any of the actual allegations been proven?

You realize it is an accusers job to fully prove their accusations, right? Failing to do that reverts to the default position: nobody is guilty of a crime until proven otherwise. And Steele's highly conflicted word isn't nearly good enough.

Dossier is no longer in consideration as it pertains to this case. It is debunked because the motives behind it are very clear. Any regular private citizen can make up a bunch of claims and throw them in an official sounding "dossier" BTW. Steele is a foreign citizen, and had no business interefering in our election.

No brit, for that matter, has any business sticking their hands in our political cookie jar. Remember what happened the last two times they tried to do that? We kicked their asses to the curb, throughly.
If it were up to me, I'd sever that "special relationship" in a heartbeat though. We're stronger without the Brits and their insane liberal police-state dictatorship.

Steele needs to go stuff a crumpet down his throat. Do something productive for a change

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: MteWamp

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: dasman888

originally posted by: xuenchen
Another bombshell exposing the hypocrisies of the Left Press against Trump.

Now we learn the Washington Post (may have) actually met with das Dossier "author" Christopher Steele !!

WoWzi 👀

Looks like more and more of the "accusers" are actually the "guilty" ones !! 🤥

Democrats, The Left Press, the DNC, the Obama Cabinet and all the players are going down.

sources: truepundit via breitbart via washpost via who knows who else 🔮

😀 a wild conspiracy !! 😀

FBIRONY: Deep State Washington Post Met Twice with Hoax Dossier Author Steele During 2016 Election

The Washington Post for the first time detailed two meetings the newspaper reported it held with former British spy Christopher Steele, the author of the infamous, largely discredited 35-page anti-Trump dossier.

At least one of the meetings was also attended by Glenn R. Simpson, co-founder of the controversial opposition research firm Fusion GPS. The meetings took place in September and October of 2016.

The Post wrote that it “made efforts to independently confirm Steele’s information at the time, but was unable to corroborate his specific findings and did not publish stories based on the material.”

The first meeting was held in The Post’s D.C. headquarters in late-September 2016 in the runup to the presidential election less than two months later.

WTF? It never ends and just gets deeper and deeper... unbelievable.

Yep, they just keep digging this hole. It will be fun to see where the floor falls out and the GOP crashes down.

How about you make a note of this reply, hoss. I'll do the same, and after this shakes out, we'll see who has to buy the beer, m'kay?

"This is not going to go the way you think..."
L. Skywalker, circa "A Long Time Ago"

Every notice how a certain OP always tries to rush stories out so he can direct the narrative around said stories?

Things are definitely not going the way you think they are.

Umm....So I assume that you decline?
And, If I may ask, WTH does the tendencies of the OP author have to do with what I asked you??
Jesus H. Christ,.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I think it is very safe to assume that a portion of the $9 Million the DNC paid to have the dossier created

9 Million dollars was all they spent to try and overthrow the USA?!

What a f#cking joke. Seriously...........

How much did Killary spend on her campaign? And the only "damning evidence" she could pay for cost a mere 9 million.

That just screams desperation. I almost feel sorry for her.
edit on 9-2-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
You guys sure spend a lot of time on this dossier that you claim is fake and completely debunked.

...posted by someone who supports the Mueller investigation which is also fake and completely debunked.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join