It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Washington Post Met Twice with Hoax Dossier Author Christopher Steele

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Another bombshell exposing the hypocrisies of the Left Press against Trump.

Now we learn the Washington Post (may have) actually met with das Dossier "author" Christopher Steele !!

WoWzi 👀

Looks like more and more of the "accusers" are actually the "guilty" ones !! 🤥

Democrats, The Left Press, the DNC, the Obama Cabinet and all the players are going down.

sources: truepundit via breitbart via washpost via who knows who else 🔮

😀 a wild conspiracy !! 😀

FBIRONY: Deep State Washington Post Met Twice with Hoax Dossier Author Steele During 2016 Election

The Washington Post for the first time detailed two meetings the newspaper reported it held with former British spy Christopher Steele, the author of the infamous, largely discredited 35-page anti-Trump dossier.

At least one of the meetings was also attended by Glenn R. Simpson, co-founder of the controversial opposition research firm Fusion GPS. The meetings took place in September and October of 2016.

The Post wrote that it “made efforts to independently confirm Steele’s information at the time, but was unable to corroborate his specific findings and did not publish stories based on the material.”

The first meeting was held in The Post’s D.C. headquarters in late-September 2016 in the runup to the presidential election less than two months later.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

There is a simple equation to be formulated based on past Democratic leaders actions.

What they say people did = What they actually did x a factor of 8.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

There is a simple equation to be formulated based on past Democratic leaders actions.

What they say people did = What they actually did x a factor of 8.

The "Formula" is more complicated.

We need an Albert Einstein chalkboard 🔐

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

I think it is very safe to assume that a portion of the $9 Million the DNC paid to have the dossier created, refined, and beta screened was out of WaPo owner Jeff Bexos' own pockets. It only makes sense that he was checking up on any investments he made to shield his interests and ensure his personal politicians reached office.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Meanwhile, the Washington Post is still pushing this story:

“Then Trump — who had repeatedly praised Putin on the campaign trail — publicly called on Russia to hack and release a cache of missing Clinton emails.”

He didn’t.

We already know from those same emails that WaPo writers such as Dana Milbank and Greg Seargent got some stories from the DNC.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
The Washington Post has come full circle.
They are famous for digging up dirt about the coverup in the Watergate Scandal.

Now they are the ones assisting in a coverup.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
The Washington Post has come full circle.
They are famous for digging up dirt about the coverup in the Watergate Scandal.

Now they are the ones assisting in a coverup.

And that Tom Hanks movie "The Post" is a little bit of propaganda (the movie not the story it tells) to keep the media in a positive light.

Just think about the timing and the subject.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   
well of course they did, it was the washington post investigative reporters that exposed Nixon and Watergate so obviously the wapo was meeting with steele to expose him for the fraud that he is and regain their glory days of investigative reporting......
BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, . OK, I couldn`t stop myself from laughing at that load of crap that I just typed but it sounded plausible ....for a moment.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Now we learn the Washington Post (may have) actually met with das Dossier "author" Christopher Steele !!

WoWzi 👀

Democrats, The Left Press, the DNC, the Obama Cabinet and all the players are going down.

😀 a wild conspiracy !! 😀

FBIRONY: Deep State Washington Post Met Twice with Hoax Dossier Author Steele During 2016 Election

The Washington Post for the first time detailed two meetings the newspaper reported it held with former British spy Christopher Steele, the author of the infamous, largely discredited 35-page anti-Trump dossier.

At least one of the meetings was also attended by Glenn R. Simpson, co-founder of the controversial opposition research firm Fusion GPS. The meetings took place in September and October of 2016.

The Post wrote that it “made efforts to independently confirm Steele’s information at the time, but was unable to corroborate his specific findings and did not publish stories based on the material.”

The first meeting was held in The Post’s D.C. headquarters in late-September 2016 in the runup to the presidential election less than two months later.

WTF? It never ends and just gets deeper and deeper... unbelievable.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: dasman888

WoWzi 👀

😀 a wild conspiracy !! 😀

Yep, they just keep digging this hole. It will be fun to see where the floor falls out and the GOP crashes down.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

WoWzi 👀

😀 a wild conspiracy !! 😀

Yep, they just keep digging this hole. It will be fun to see where the floor falls out and the GOP crashes down.

How about you make a note of this reply, hoss. I'll do the same, and after this shakes out, we'll see who has to buy the beer, m'kay?

"This is not going to go the way you think..."
L. Skywalker, circa "A Long Time Ago"
edit on 9-2-2018 by MteWamp because: a

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: MteWamp

originally posted by: Pyle

WoWzi 👀

😀 a wild conspiracy !! 😀

How about you make a note of this reply, hoss. I'll do the same, and after this shakes out, we'll see who has to buy the beer, m'kay?

"This is not going to go the way you think..."
L. Skywalker, circa "A Long Time Ago"

Every notice how a certain OP always tries to rush stories out so he can direct the narrative around said stories?

Things are definitely not going the way you think they are.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 01:55 AM
link   

A search of WaPo articles from 9/15 to 11/8/2016 shows that they didn't say a word about the Trump-Russia Dossier, just like the article says. Why? Because they knew that Hillary was going to win.

But after Hillary lost, WaPo flushed their integrity down the drain... Leaks, Rumors, and lies flowed like a river from that publication.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

with all the reports coming out I just don't see how you can retain this attitude. At what point are you gonna question your beliefs? If a ship is sinking, you don't have to go down with it! There's still time left, just jump off!

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: keenmachine

The problem is that our beliefs don't mean squat right now. Millions of words from Americans saying what we think/feel, all over the internet. They carry no weight until we enter the voting booth. And even then, things don't change much, because those we elect integrate into "they system" and play by the existing rules.

Rand Paul is one of the few elected officials who has remained (for the most part) consistent from campaigning to serving in office. We can disagree with his beliefs, but can't accuse him of being a hypocrite, like most politicians.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
Meanwhile, the Washington Post is still pushing this story:

“Then Trump — who had repeatedly praised Putin on the campaign trail — publicly called on Russia to hack and release a cache of missing Clinton emails.”

He didn’t.

We already know from those same emails that WaPo writers such as Dana Milbank and Greg Seargent got some stories from the DNC.

trump wasn't doing air quotes when he said this...
so a news outlet met with someone who said they had dirt on a candidate...
so did trump Jr.... or maybe it was about a child adoption program for Russia like he initially said...

“I will tell you this, Russia: If you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” the Republican nominee said at a news conference in Florida. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press

edit on 9-2-2018 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: keenmachine

If a ship is sinking, you don't have to go down with it! There's still time left, just jump off!

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 03:03 AM
link   

with all the reports coming out I just don't see how you can retain this attitude. At what point are you gonna question your beliefs? If a ship is sinking, you don't have to go down with it! There's still time left, just jump off!

I agree.

They are all criminals, however, the USS Trump is definitely sinking!!!

Help me X, I need clocks, lots of clocks!!!!

tici toci

MTUBY

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Which ship is sinking again? How many GOP "bombshells" missed the target? How many actually showed evidence of what the claim and not just "Trust me even though I never actually saw the intelligence reports that I claim totally prove my case but they are classified so dont ask about it"?(sounds a lot like the GWB years with this one) What is going on with the GOP trying destroy their own people investigating their own party? What is going on with fake recusals and secret meetings between the congress and the white house? and on and on. One side controls the government with its people as heads of every department but they are eating each other left and right.

And yet all we see is slanted OPs that try to frame everything as sucks for the DNC and oh look the Trump is the greatest!

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Uh, so what?

Steele was a respected intelligence agent who became a respected private researcher. Why shouldn't he have meetings with reporters?

I bet he had meetings with hundreds of reporters. A large part of his job will be to have connections and meetings with people who might offer up useful crumbs of information.

Is this another 'if you don't applaud Trumps speech then you are guilty of treason' thing?

Calm down with the hysteria comrades. It's looking desperate.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join