It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Democrat on the Senate Intelligence Committee texted with Russian oligarch lobbyist

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

He said, 'If Mr. Trump is suggesting that there is a conspiracy theory that is being propagated across the country, including in places like Texas, uhh uhh, where, typically it's not Democrats who are in charge of, uh, voting booths, umm, that's ridiculous.'
'That doesn't make any sense, and I don't think anybody would take that seriously.'
What Obama said he does 'take seriously' - as the federal government always does - is the responsibility to monitor the process to ensure that the integrity of the election is not violated.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

So did Obama lie or is he just incompetent?

Of course Dems are weaponizing investigations/accusations in order to hurt Trump (we saw it all throughout the election)

I bet Obama wishes he'd have stayed off the campaign trail while he was supposed to be in office serving. How inappropriate. Thankfully Trump can interfere with elections now though. Precedent. Its a beautiful thing.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Did they talk about how to rig the election?

Of course they did.

That is exactly what this was all about.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Rubio claimed that Warner disclosed the information 4 months ago.
The communications were 11 months ago.
We also see Warner attempting to hide this and not create a paper trail.
Looks very bad.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Now again, I dont think that warner did anything wrong here.

However, for those that think Don Jr. broke the law for seeing about getting dirt of hillary from russian, then so did warner (and for that matter schiff who was trying to get naked pictures of trump from russians).

So i guess those people will be clamoring for an investigation into warner.

It's worse than just Warner.

The entire SIC knew about it.

GOP and Democrats alike on the Senate Intelligence Comittee knew, and covered it up.

I think it's important st this point to stress that we are not uncovering the "deep state" per se. We are uncovering deep state ACTIONS! While many of the bad acts are connected, they probably worked in some capacity independently.

Therefore, we must stop this nonsense of political affiliation when defending either side.

We must prosecute ALL deep state actions. All those who violate the laws should be held accountable.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

He texted with a RUSSIAN?, why that's preposterous!

It really is.

In order to talk to a British spy, they need to talk to the Russians!

Bizarro world.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join