It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Foresaw the future, and I need to change it.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Eris prevails-- nothing is certain.

What you saw was one of many possible futures. Consider it a warning, and remember it.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Well, I get them all the time too. Usually this happens when it can be prevented, or what could be fatal, can be turned into just an acciddent. Example, my parents and my daughters were on their way to Maryland from Florida. I was on my way to work and got this vision out of nowhere and saw my Dad who was driving fall asleep behind the wheel, and they flipped the car and I couldn't see anything past that. I immediately started praying and asking God to protect them. When I had gotten to work that morning, I was still panicky but was trying to let it go. Then my boss started talking about how its foolish to go thru life not being grateful for what you have because in an instant, your whole life could change at any given time. I started praying again.......the phone rang and it was a State Trooper wanting to verify that I was the mother of my daughter. I freaked out, I thought it had happened, and that I lost my whole family in an instant. Luckily, the State Trooper said it was a miracle. My Dad had decided to drive thru the night, and fell asleep behind the wheel on Interstate 95, gone across oncoming traffic, lost control and wound up hitting a tree on the opposite side of 95. NO ONE was hurt. I truly believe that sometimes you get a heads up, so to speak, and if you use it, you have a window of opportunity to save yourself, or someone else. In my case I think God showed me what was going to happen, and when I prayed, it saved them. God can't help, unless you ask him to, which is why I believe he showed me. It really comes down to one's own belief. This was my case and how I looked at it, but it is an example of a similar situation.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
yo are you still there? have you ever heard of john yo kid from toronto. apparently can get lottery numbers from the future that would win, when your close or if he watch's a video recording of you you will hear his thoughts so he can watch the video when in the future giving you both the numbers, would you be interested?

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
If you're learning to drive, it's inevitable that you will be in an accident sometime in the first few years.

Statistically, you're at a very very high risk.

Just drive as carefully as you can, assume every other driver is a total moron who isn't paying attention, and hope for the best.

I have visions of myself crashing all the time and it's simply my imagination running through what-if scenarios. It keeps me on my toes and paying attention to what's going on around me. My only at-fault accident was 2 weeks after I got my driver's license and it was due to teenage show-off stupidity.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Valedamar

Yup the night of my first driving lesson.
A voice in a dream told me not to drive because it would result in loss of life.
What did I do?.
Never learnt to drive

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Valedamar

O sweetie, I don't know what to say! Don't drive? Maybe you need to be checked by the doctor to see if blood pressure and so on are all still ok. Unless the accident is DUI or caused by another party/bad weather/treacherous road, you might cause it.

Have you had episodes for example that could mean epilepsy?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join