It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Foresaw the future, and I need to change it.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I'm learning to drive.

My dad's been out with me practising.

We were driving home from practising (my Dad was practising) and I suddenly got this vision of my car in this ditch with the hodd crumpled up and smoking.

I get visions of the future all the time--I call it my pre-deja-vu---and they ususally come true.

With that said, I'm pretty scared to drive now. Has this happened to anyone before? Was anybody able to change it?

Thanks for your help.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Gosh not good!

Who did you see in the car?

You and your dad or just you?

From what i am aware of visions your own crash do not happen,

Im not sure if theres a way to change it other than really think about the vision and write down everything you saw.... As if it is about to happen then there may be clues when your driving home that will remind you of the vision so that you can turn back,

This may just be a warning, So go with your gut feeling when driving, if you get a sence that you should not go that way, then turn back and go another,

This has happened to me and later found out that a crash happened which i may if not have turned away may have been caught in,

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valedamar
Foresaw the future, and I need to change it.

I get visions of the future all the time--I call it my pre-deja-vu---and they ususally come true.

Has this happened to anyone before? Was anybody able to change it?

Thanks for your help.

I have visions of my future all the time, too. It is the dejavu of a very beautiful future regarding the result of a genuine business between me and my business partner. We are going to be extremely successful in life, and our goal will overpower any conventional financial solution on Earth.

Unfortunately he is yet very sceptical regarding the result, because he wants to achieve the unreachable 100% success. Anyway, it is a nice thing to keep climbing as long as possible, but a person's resources can be exhausted easily.

So all we can really do, is sit back and watch how a wonderful future is evolving. Therefore, I wouldn't attempt to change the Future, because risk is always a primary factor, and you may never find such an opportunity in your life again.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Then just dont drive by any ditches and youll be fine

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   
i have those visions... my grandfather died in a car accident.. so i have visions of a car burning all the time... i hate driving on the highway cause every transport that drives by i just think of my grandfather.. ...but does it mean i'm gonna get in an accident,... well i don't know

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I think you should stay out of your car. did you see any bodies? anyone hurt? You should make all atemtps in the world to stop this from happening.
Even if the people don't believe you, restrain them with physical force. don't let you loved ones die.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Premonitions such as this are often warnings. The future is not set, and can be changed. Take note of the circumstances that you are aware of leading up to this, possible causes, etc, and take special care to do what you can to avert any of the causes you have seen. I would not say to avoid driving altogether, as that could hamper your growth in a mundane sense. You should never fear a premonition, but rather take it as a warning, learn from it, and try and avoid it. You are the only one that controls your own future, and therefore, you are the only one that can change your future. Record the premonition that you saw, and learn from it. Don't allow it to cripple you. Let it be something to allow you to grow.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I think the reason people see visions of the future and experience deja vu is because when we die we repeat our lives over again so some things stay with us.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I agree with Drew. I had a past life reading done, and the psychic said that she saw me in the military in some of my past lives; however, I died in a war each time. It seems we reapeat our lives. I'm currently in the military, and we are in a time of war right now. There is some lesson that i have to learn. She told me that i would not die in a war in this lifetime, but how do I know for sure. Also, I've always felt that I wanted to join the military since I was kid.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Simply acknowledge it.. Don't worry, or stress about it. Fear that scenario, but use that fear to avoid a situation where that occurs. Don't cloud your senses with false feelings... it hasn't happened and most likely won't. UNLESS you allow it, or as I would say... Create that scenario, instead create your own scenario where you see where it could have happened but you avoided it. DO NOT allow visions or thoughts to control your senses. Use your enemies don't worry about your enemies. Fear is an enemy most people die by, Consume the fear so that it becomes you, do not allow the fear to consume you so that you become it.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I agree with dnero. Just take it in stride and stay cautious, but don't go overboard.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   
ther is no way to change the future(may be wrong on this one)......same with the past(right with this one)...the only way you can experience the change you made is in an alternate universe where that did happen and it did work....if you saw that vision...and you tried to change that....then thats what leads you to having the accident........probably. i wish it really could happen though..like...going back in time.....and changing the past....but then when you go back to your time....it was pointless to go back and time and change it.....................(-=>>head explodes in the back-ground

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Where did you crash and is it a place you frquently drive near?

For me, Deja Vue never changes but can be used, like using a seat belt because you saw. Just start using a sealt belt everywhere you drive.
The only time I am able to change the future is when I have the "knowing" or that gut feeling beforehand.
"Knowing" allows me that option, deja vue does not. Deja vue lets you protect yourself but is ultimately destined. Deja vue is something that is part of your pre-conceived destiny which is from another choice, that choice possibly made before you even had deja vue. Deja vue is a product of your personality/actions combined with the coincidental destiny.

[edit on 19-2-2005 by Caldron of Hate]

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I would suggest this: Your subconcious mind SAVED you by giving you that vision. The event did not happen and you can safely move on with your life. Your guardian angel was there and gave you a peek into a BAD future which you avoided. Case closed. Never think about it again except to be reminded of your guardian angel.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 04:34 AM
link   
it's quite simple...

there are 2 types of future events. 1 that can be changed and 1 that can not.

if this situation is of no relevance to the future you can change it so it won't occur. try to remember as many details from the dream/vision. if you know the day it'll happen or the time, then don't go out in the time span.

if it is a situation which is important for the future, such as an obstacle that needs to be overcome. then it'll happen no matter what. only thing you can try is to delay it or stay in during the timespan it would happen. but then the same accident/injury will take place a few days later in another way.

the future is a road with side streets. each choice you make leads into another street with another path to follow. but some things of your life are set and can not be changed. those will occur eventually no matter which choice/road you follow. and this is a lesson you will learn with experience. guardian angels and such have little to nothing to do with it. it is you who has managed to get in a state of mind which allowed you to leave your physical body behind and have a look in the realm where time works in a different way. this is what seers do, this is what i do subconciously. my predictions are 80-ish% accurate in near futures, but when going further into the future the less accurate i become.

[edit on 19-2-2005 by Enyalius]

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Wow guys, thanks a lot for your support.

To answer some questions--

I couldn't tell who was in the car, but yes, I do drive past the ditch a lot.

Thanks. People like you guys are what makes ATS great.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   

ther is no way to change the future(may be wrong on this one)......same with the past(right with this one)...the only way you can experience the change you made is in an alternate universe where that did happen and it did work....if you saw that vision...and you tried to change that....then thats what leads you to having the accident........probably. i wish it really could happen though..like...going back in time.....and changing the past....but then when you go back to your time....it was pointless to go back and time and change it.....................(-=>>head explodes in the back-ground

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I had a similar vision a few months back, only I was fumbling with a cd player in my car and rear ended someone going about 50mph. I then was given a cd player for christmas exactly like the one I saw, but no crash.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
well, we all know how society tries to tell us that no matter how much you try, you can't change the future-not true. you see, i have this same stuff, plus more abilities that would probably freak you out. i've met a few people like myself. it seems to me that you are going down the same road as me-soon you may start to sense when someone with the same abilities as you are close.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
don't drive over the speed limit. don't drive drunk. don't be aggressive. Keep your eyes on the road and focused.

Unfortunatly, you can't stop other people from causing an accident. sometimes accidents happent to the best drivers in the world. But if you pay attention to the road and you're surroundings you should be able to minimize an accident. I've come close to hitting someone a few times on the road when it was 100% not my fault, but I move out of the way at the last second because I stay attentive and see they are switching lanes without looking first.

I don't think our futures our written yet. You may have seen a 'possible' future. And I think you can change this future vision you had by doing the above.

[edit on 17-4-2007 by curiousbeliever]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join