It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Melania Trump demanded spiritual cleansing of the Obama/Clinton whitehouse

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
If this is true, my respect for the first lady has grown.

White House evangelical Pastor Paul Begley said first lady Melania Trump demanded that the White House be spiritually cleansed and that pagan, demonic items and artificats from the Obama and Clinton years be removed.

Melania Trump reportedly said, “I’m not going to go into that White House unless it has been completely exorcised,” according to Pastor Begley. One thing was left, a cross on the wall. “They cleansed the White House,” he said. “They had people in there anointing it with oil and praying everywhere.”

Also from the article:

In his book, My Life, Bill Clinton explained that he and Hillary attended a voodoo ceremony where an alleged “spirit arrived,” participants rolled flaming torches over their bodies and walked on hot coals and, at one point, a person bit off the head of a chicken.

Pretty ironic considering what the Clinton's eventually did to the Haitian people.

truepundit.com...
edit on 8-2-2018 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
You can't be serious... lol

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

It would be interesting to know what are those objects.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Just wait. This thread is gonna be good. Clintons and voodoo. LOL!

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

"Truepundit" is known for their "Onion-worthy" fake news. I don't know why people keep seeing it as a valid source.

Anyway...

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Not a bad idea.

google search " obama white house voodoo chickens Santeria "

obama white house voodoo chickens Santeria

|-🤒-|

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Ah yes, Hillary the Spirit Talker:

www.snopes.com...

And Spirit Cooker, no doubt.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Not a bad idea.

google search " obama white house voodoo chickens Santeria "

obama white house voodoo chickens Santeria

|-🤒-|

Interesting!

No Snopes page to try to debunk it after all these years...

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

"Paul Begley is an American pastor, theologian, author, and singer from North Judson, Indiana. Begley is known for his live show and internet radio broadcast, the Coming Apocalypse. Paul Begley first gained public attention as a self-proclaimed pastor on Youtube,[2] where he originally hosted videos made from his home."

I do not think he has anything to do with the whitehouse though.

"Mr. Begley has a personal website where he claims to reveal "God's Prophecy," and where he asks for cash donations, sells T-shirts and coffee mugs."

everipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Haahhaa who can blame her.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Whats so bad ? My wife brought her Pastor from the church she attends to "anoint" and "cleanse" our brand new , just built home.
Evil can reside anywhere.Even the White House. And although the evil has apparently moved out , it may still curse the residence .
Oops , did I say that ?

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
About time...

"entities arrived in the White House on January 20, 2013"

"the entity Nergal is not fictional and benign. It appears that he is one of the chief princes of the underworld who is going to spiritually invade the White House on January 20, 2013. "

Obama's Inauguration – The Portals will Open

Ladies and gentlemen, at twelve noon on Inauguration Day, (1-20-13) very powerful demonic forces are going to invade the government of the United States of America. This event will take place in the invisible realm beyond the focus of most people.

When this happens, a spiritual gateway/portal is going to be opened to the underworld. The result will be the release of evil entities and principalities from their abyss and their infusion into Necropolis, USA.

(Note - When I use the word "portal" I am referring to the doorway to the bottomless pit / abyss that is referenced in the scriptures. i.e. Revelation 9)

They will first begin their invasion into America’s seat of power which is the White House. At this point in time, Obama is going to be the one who is sworn in on Inauguration Day. Therefore, when the spiritual invasion occurs, the Presidential Office of America is going to be infested with demonic entities.

Nergal - one of the chief deities of Assyria and Babylon and worshiped by the men of Cuth.
Sharezer - "prince of fire"

Based on the Hebrew meaning, Nergal-sharezer was a “false god” and a “prince of fire” who was worshiped in Babylon.

Ladies and gentleman, the entity Nergal is not fictional and benign. It appears that he is one of the chief princes of the underworld who is going to spiritually invade the White House on January 20, 2013.

Obama's Inauguration – The Portals will Open

Therefore, I am expecting the entities: Nergal and Samgar to play a role in America’s demise into tyranny and war. I am also expecting these demonic creatures to take part in influencing the Obama Administration into passing laws and Executive Orders which will butcher the Constitution through deception and open declaration.

As stated in my previous alert, the entities arrived in the White House on January 20, 2013. That was a very pivotal date for the country which began a new chapter for the USA.

Unfortunately, this is only the beginning because as I continue in my studies, I have found that there is a secondary chain of events that are approaching with the opening of additional portals which will bring about the arrival of additional spirit entities.

“Open Portals Continue – Butcher's Offspring - USA in Crisis!”

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

"Truepundit" is known for their "Onion-worthy" fake news. I don't know why people keep seeing it as a valid source

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that most still consider CNN as a valid source as well...

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

My wife had a pastor come in and bless our home before we moved in and he did it again when we moved 9 years later. I don't know how common it is but it made her happy. Of course I'm sure the White House needs some industrial strength spiritual cleansing (not just because Obama, I figure there must be a lot of accumulated bad juju in that place)!

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
understandable . would have brought in a feng shui master to purge the place after that lot left .

probably would need several to clear their evil .

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
She's Catholic and she's Slavic, of course she had the White House cleansed and blessed in some form.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

This thread is epic... the first comment, lol

incredible

Star and flag and grabbin the popcorn

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Can't Blame her. I saged my whole house before we moved in. I hope she did that as well. Got to get rid of all that negative energy.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Not a bad idea. After Clinton, I would at least demand the cushions on the furniture in the oval office get steam cleaned. You never know.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Smart lady. Houses should always be cleansed spiritually before moving the family in. Even brand new homes. Everyone who spends time in or around a house leaves their energy there. Some people leave extremely negative energies. Who wants to move into other people's old baggage?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join