It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flier Said She Had No Option but to Flush Her Pet Hamster

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Why yes, that *is* my emotional support cobra chomping on your leg. Why do you ask?

There is just so much wrong with this story on so many levels.

I don't even know where to begin. No one is innocent here ... except poor Pebbles.

. . . . It was later discovered, when going through the papers and the estate of Pebbles, The Baby Hamster that Pebbles was actually the Zodiac Killer who terrorized Northern California in the 1960's and 70's.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Emotional support hamster flushed down airline toilet by university student undergoing cancer treatment.

Anyone up for madlibs??

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Cards Against Humanity.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

She needs to be flushed down the toilet.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Would have been more merciful to hold its head under water and drown it in the toilet. "Flushing" a small pet only puts it down into the sewer pipes, once the load of water goes, they are left to wander the cold, dank sewer for days until a rat or army of roaches attacks it like a pack of wild dogs.

Knock it out with a shoe and hold it under water.

Yah, your killing it , at least try to be humane, it was your pet after all.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: silo13

She needs to be flushed down the toilet.

I would have just squeezed the hamster in front of the receptionist while screaming “look what you made me do!!!”

She could also have felched it onto the plane. Everyone wins!!
edit on 8-2-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Why yes, that *is* my emotional support cobra chomping on your leg. Why do you ask?

I don't even know where to begin. No one is innocent here ... except poor Pebbles.

. . . . It was later discovered, when going through the papers and the estate of Pebbles, The Baby Hamster that Pebbles was actually the Zodiac Killer who terrorized Northern California in the 1960's and 70's.

So wait, this hamster was secretly Ted Cruz's dad?

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Once she got past X-ray and scanners with permission from the airlines, (she was stopped at the gate, no?)

She could have brought it on in her pocket, after she told them she gave it away.

Poor Pebbles.

Saw some dude tried to bring a Peacock on a plane on the news.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So wait, this hamster was secretly Ted Cruz's dad?

Step-dad.

Try to take this seriously.

Please.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Next time I fly, I'm gonna tell them that I have a emotional support dragon.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
Next time I fly, I'm gonna tell them that I have a emotional support dragon.

No.

You tell them you *are* the emotional support dragon, and when they laugh, you get offended that they don't accept that you identify as a dragonkin.

Not sure how you flush yourself down a toilet though.

edit on 8-2-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   
States want to crack down on support animals. I'm still looking into it but it seems like emotional support animals allowed in public places being the main focus. Apparently they are causing a lot of issues for businesses.

Poor lil hamster. Dunno the time she was dealing with but assume short. Could have asked around and or put an ad on the internet seeking help? 🐹
edit on 8-2-2018 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-2-2018 by dreamingawake because: auto correct error

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluechevytree
The airline did her a favor now she knows that she doesn`t need a support pet. she flew to florida without a support pet so obviously she didn`t need it, she`s cured.
any 21 year old adult who needs a support hamster in order to leave the house probably isn`t very sane to begin with anyway so it`s not surprising that she drowned her support hamster in a toilet.
I was waiting for the classic "Jesus told me to do it" line.

No way the airline can be held liable for what she did. At least that poor rodent is no longer suffering as it undoubtedly must have been...

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

I agree. That hamster is prob better off chewing corn in the sewer than with that mess of a lady.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   
It will make a tasty snack for a sewer gator.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
She had other options...remember that Chinese guy that tried to smuggle his turtle on a flight hidden in a KFC burger???

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   
See, if this was a sitcom, "Dad" would have to run around to all the pet stores in town to try and find a similar-looking hamster or color it with a magic marker and then show up with it and "Surprise! Turns out little hammy crawled back out, and here he is, good as new!"

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Vivyinsect

Lol that's what I was thinking,hide the hammy but those damn scanners.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Probably better off letting the hammy free outside.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
At least she wasn't a total moron and set it free at the airport or missed her flight because of it.

<< 1    3 >>

join