It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOW Down Over 1,000 Points, Uncertainty in the Markets

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

The present system is on its last legs because the debt is unpayable, this is no secret. If they keep it going, the unpayable interest, will have to go into negative interest rates, which would only delay the inevitable. At some time It all has to be written off. The delay period is purely giving the Banks enough time to get their gold and silver organized at the right price, that's why the price is controlled, that's what they are doing. Countries like Germany wanting their gold from the states is a sign. China has delayed the gold backed Yuan until march, to let everyone get organized. Then the markets will crash, the PM's will get revalued, because as they go up with demand it will set the price. Or something like that. You cant have the American dollar as the reserve currency with no takers. It's already falling in preparation for the main event.
The price of the PM.s is a gift at the moment, because when your holding the physical, your out of the game. Sure the Comex and the central banks are controlling the price which is illegal , but since they are only getting slapped with a wet bus ticket. They cant be bothered to hide it. They tell you that the PM's are an anachronism, when at the same time they are hording all they can get their hands on, C'mon the Cryptos are a joke compared to the real thing.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   
....here's some degree of 'back-up' support of my personal statement that the near term DOW is destined to settle at someplace around 22,000 ->

link to article: www.peakprosperity.com...

TITLE: ~ Red Screen At Morning, Investor Take Warning ~

It's time for safety. And it's beginning to pay better, too
by Adam Taggart
Friday, February 9, 2018, 8:12 PM

the page is a quick 500+ word article, (i already moved to cash) anticipating another 2000-2500 correction continuation all the way down to DOW 22,000...but has hot links to setting up a Treasury trade which will pay close to 1.5% on the cash in your possession

a reply to: anonentity
... you have a good handle on the situation, it will be over 10-14 days before i could even possibly get ahold of any stock holding converted into cash with which to buy any PMs i could afford...
i just wonder how long until the (soon to be launched) March Gold Yuan has a crippling effect on the USAs finance system being disrupted.... February is just about half way gone & 1 March the Gold Yuan looms ominously

edit on th28151835196511262018 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

The price of the PM.s is a gift at the moment, because when your holding the physical, your out of the game

Physical doesn't matter a bit. It's all only worth what people say it's worth. Precious metals are false security, that's all. At any moment, the world at large can simply decide they aren't worth a hill of beans.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok

The price of the PM.s is a gift at the moment, because when your holding the physical, your out of the game

Physical doesn't matter a bit. It's all only worth what people say it's worth. Precious metals are false security, that's all. At any moment, the world at large can simply decide they aren't worth a hill of beans.

Even a false security is better than no security at all. Currently I could buy a fair sized hill of beans with my Ag and Au.

But that could change and when it does, I'll be prepared to exchange lead.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
....here's some degree of 'back-up' support of my personal statement that the near term DOW is destined to settle at someplace around 22,000 ->

link to article: www.peakprosperity.com...

TITLE: ~ Red Screen At Morning, Investor Take Warning ~

It's time for safety. And it's beginning to pay better, too
by Adam Taggart
Friday, February 9, 2018, 8:12 PM

the page is a quick 500+ word article, (i already moved to cash) anticipating another 2000-2500 correction continuation all the way down to DOW 22,000...but has hot links to setting up a Treasury trade which will pay close to 1.5% on the cash in your possession

... you have a good handle on the situation, it will be over 10-14 days before i could even possibly get ahold of any stock holding converted into cash with which to buy any PMs i could afford...
i just wonder how long until the (soon to be launched) March Gold Yuan has a crippling effect on the USAs finance system being disrupted.... February is just about half way gone & 1 March the Gold Yuan looms ominously

Well -- Tomorrow the 26th of March is the anticipated-then-delayed launch of the China Yuan-Oil-Gold exchange platform....
I wonder if China will get even more assertive in pushing the Eastern Exchange so as to confront the USA-SA petro-Dollar in a still escalating 'Trade-War'/ Section 301 with the present Western Finance-Empire System

I have put a small % of cash into only 2 NYSE: stocks... stocks with a future that presently seem to define the High-Tech Infrastructure that will survive any broad vista Stock Market Collapse o the more-than-enough corporations with close to Half-a-Trillion Market Capitalizations

Watch as the social media giants become ghostly has-been's quicker than cat farts...nobody wants to have a steady diet of personal Woe's constantly bombarding their device screens... the saturation point has been achieved and individuals want only a select inner circle of 'friends' that have some sort of value to economic survival instead of just being an outsized group or number

food production and materials is the general area of one stock I am increasing holdings of...
a high-tech industry leader of components/hardware is another stock I will rely on to withstand-the-Storm/Crash...because the economy and defense industry paradigm require this hi-tec producer to continue Its' dominance regardless of the fashions/styles/flavors-of-the-month trend with pop-culture that has limited money but boat-loads of accrued Debt to work-around as they attempt to survive

if nothing else.... the USA will go-down swinging under Trump,
unlike just flaking away as the 3 prior administrations promoted for our future

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

I don't think historically, their has ever been a time where big Corporations have borrowed money from the Banks at near zero interest rates, and then invested them to pump up the stock market. Or that the Fed and the Central Banks have essentially done the same. Margin calls will accelerate if it keeps falling.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   
After the big Friday sell off they will probably stage a Monday morning rally to see if they can bring back some investors.
Many brokers are recommending the use of tight trailing stops in case the rally doesn't hold in the afternoon.
Some investors that sold earlier have likely stashed some cash in short term instruments that will keep the money out of stocks for a while.
The short sellers that made money Friday and got out have a 2 day settlement delay before they are back in.
And of course we have no idea where the plunge protection team will draw the line for a pull back.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Cauliflower

Assuming the plunge protection team have limitless cash, I doubt that they will be the only investors in the market if everyone else is out.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Who's fault is it today? Trump? Obama? The Russians?

Masons. The Masons did it.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
[
Masons. The Masons did it.

That's how we can afford the good booze.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

There are funds available to prop the markets up (short term) to prevent terrorists from profiting.
There is also some natural market level that is theoretical, calculated by those that have actual knowledge of the fundamentals and how much cash has actually left any particular market for another commitment.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
finally a good thread

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
Who's fault is it today? Trump? Obama? The Russians?

Elon Musk. Rocket goes up, stock market goes down. There's a clear correlation.

are you a Democrat?

that's Dem logic 101

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Dem logic is to put up a lot of irresistible links about Stormy Daniels so all the Kings men are too distracted to call their brokers and set a trailing stop. Q logic rules.
Wait till he gets it up girls!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join