It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uranium 1 testimony: Clinton was helping Russians

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I'm gonna throw in a theory here...

Remember just before the election there was all that talk of nuclear war with Russia and the tensions got high?

That could have been a set up to deflect from all this stuff that seems to be coming out now...

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

FYI: Here's an ongoing thread on this subject that was started YESTERDAY.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Shocking. Democrats will deny this, and attack the informant's credibility since it attacks Hillary. Yet "informants" and "anonymous sources" get all the consideration/benefit of the doubt from them when it comes to hating Trump/anti-Trump/Trump derangement syndrome.

Since far less was used to initiate at least TWO investigations into Trump (one has already cleared him), this is more than enough to go after the Clintons. Special Prosecutor Time. I'm thinking Trey Gowdy is a good choice, if he resigns from congress. Or Kenneth Starr.

DRAIN THE SWAMP
edit on 2/8/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

MSM isn't covering anything related to abuses that occurred when Obama was President. It's not only because he and Hillary are Democrats, it's also because most top MSM executives and TV anchors committed illegal, or morally wrong acts...that continue to this day.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

originally posted by: Justoneman

Pelosi was doing her filibuster and that was a distraction from this news in the OP. Agreed Fam.

I'm sure it had nothing to do with the dreamers, DACA , and the budget vote and that it was a distraction from an op ed. Rolls eyes. Everything's a conspiracy....

Ever saw Pelosi speak for over 10 minutes ?
I am a US citizen and I have never seen it.....
Lucky that old Nancy can put words together good enough to form one sentence. Be it logical or not.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: slapjacks
I think i'm more shocked that there haven't been any "suicides" lately..

They used that too many times....

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That is just one more reason to support independent news sources and citizen journalists
I recently donated a whole Bitcoin to a YouTube channel I frequent. I no longer have a subscription to the WSJ or USAToday (as of last year). I am trying to hit them in their wallet wherever I can

For instance, after finding out you can leave the Obamacare question (Line 61) blank on a 1040 tax refund form I opted to do that. Not because I didn't have Medicare, but because I want to add another name to the list of patriots they have to look eye-to-eye with if they decide to pull another Lois Lerner and target patriots again in yet another future IRS/government abuse scandal. I intend to donate my half of the tax refund to a libertarian group that is working hard to get patriots elected in the 2018 midterms and counter opposition propaganda.

Makes their bloated establishment pretty useless if you ask me..
edit on 2/8/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw
a reply to: luthier

I was drafted for a phony war , though I never was deployed my distrust for the Government started in 1970 . It has been corrupt for a very long time. I don't give Obama a pass because others did it too . In my opinion he doubled down on it . It will take a long time to fix it but we have to start somewhere .

Yeah I just don't buy it.

It's a tit for tat bs fest.

They all suck Obama was no different. No better no worse and this has nothing to do with anything.

It's like expecting congress to vote for term limits or pay decrease. A fantasy.

It's just partisan bs.

The moderate democrats (republican spenders) can't even figure out tax cuts need budget freezes.

One guy who will be destroyed in the media will hold out until his party ridicules him out.

Just like his daddy.

They both are also against war.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

FYI: Here's an ongoing thread on this subject that was started YESTERDAY.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I looked before, sorry to have missed it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join