It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uranium 1 testimony: Clinton was helping Russians

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Bottom line HRC worked a deal that is pay for play.

thehill.com...

"An FBI informant connected to the Uranium One controversy told three congressional committees in a written statement that Moscow routed millions of dollars to America with the expectation it would be used to benefit Bill Clinton's charitable efforts while Secretary of State Hillary Clinton quarterbacked a “reset” in U.S.-Russian relations."

We have a bunch of stuff pointing to the whole system is rigged at this point. If you are a 1% you can do most anything, in front of the public too. Your "lying eyes" and old fashioned common sense are somehow "wrong" when applied to these cases.
edit on 8-2-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

The woman will walk. That is my firm belief.

Does she deserve to get off scot-free? Hell no!

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Pelosi was doing her filibuster and that was a distraction from this news in the OP. Agreed Fam.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

The corruption that existed in the last administration is overwhelming to think about. I'm not saying corruption hasn't always been there, but Obama took it to the next level.

Lots of it is being brought into the light.

Look for left-leaning msm to find something HUGE (seemingly) to get the narrative changed. Political corruption, bribery, money-laundering, pay-to-play should be the focus, but I have a sick feeling the msm, who played their game, will try to distract our focus.

What usually distracts the average person? Sex and any salacious tabloid innuendo that the msm can hyperbolize. But, especially subjects like sexual relationships tend to draw one's attention away. Look for it.

When it comes this week, you will recognize what I'm saying. Watch for it.

edit on 8-2-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Pelosi was doing her filibuster and that was a distraction from this news in the OP. Agreed Fam.

I'm sure it had nothing to do with the dreamers, DACA , and the budget vote and that it was a distraction from an op ed. Rolls eyes. Everything's a conspiracy....

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

FDR on nothing being and accident in politics:

thehill.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I think i'm more shocked that there haven't been any "suicides" lately..

edit on 8-2-2018 by slapjacks because: c

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

She may walk here and now, but the golden rule works in both directions...IE you will have done unto you, that which you do unto others.

The greed and avarice exemplified by the actions of the Clintons over decades, will come home to roost.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I'm sure it had nothing to do with the dreamers, DACA , and the budget vote and that it was a distraction from an op ed. Rolls eyes. Everything's a conspiracy....

Sure, it did as the De jour item of the left. BUT each day the Marxist bring you a new 'outrage' as part of the step by step system to them being in power and it being tyrannical in nature.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

wait there's more

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Awww sweet, haven't you heard? The FBI, DNC and DOJ ARE conspiring against the American people.

Maybe you should get your head out of whetever it is and start believing that.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: slapjacks

Too much attention right now. She's not stupid...

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

Awww sweet, haven't you heard? The FBI, DNC and DOJ ARE conspiring against the American people.

Maybe you should get your head out of whetever it is and start believing that.

We can add in Schiff as there is Qanon making accusations of treason. I dont do the #Chan and saw it on infowars so I would like a better source if some one would verify that story please.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Hillary, Bill and Old George Soros don't have too many years left, so we can honestly say they have a death sentence... If all three went in 2018 I would not be surprised.

edit on 8-2-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

The corruption that existed in the last administration is overwhelming to think about. I'm not saying corruption hasn't always been there, but Obama took it to the next level.

Lots of it is being brought into the light.

Look for left-leaning msm to find something HUGE (seemingly) to get the narrative changed. Political corruption, bribery, money-laundering, pay-to-play should be the focus, but I have a sick feeling the msm, who played their game, will try to distract our focus.

What usually distracts the average person? Sex and any salacious tabloid innuendo that the msm can hyperbolize. But, especially subjects like sexual relationships tend to draw one's attention away. Look for it.

When it comes this week, you will recognize what I'm saying. Watch for it.

Obama took it to the next level?

Please. Like you said it's always been there.

I lost a cousin and a best friend is basically nonfunctional due to a war on faulty Intel. Ashcroft misused fisa over 75 times and personally changed the apeal process to make it easier.

Obama just followed along with the scumbag way.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

True.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
To reward the US for our generosity. The Russians or so called Russian bots reached out and touched some voting systems with no changes being made to votes. Perhaps this was to help the narrative as an unverifiable story Pres HRC would have shared as a matter of fact as proof DJT was in collusion.

townhall.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I saw that too. Roger Stone is saying it's potentially treason. I'm not going to expect any justice right now but maybe in time.

I won't hold my breath...

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

"Just hold on loosely
But don't let go
If you cling to tightly
You're gonna lose control"
edit on 8-2-2018 by chadderson because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Bottom line HRC worked a deal that is pay for play.

thehill.com...

"An FBI informant connected to the Uranium One controversy told three congressional committees in a written statement that Moscow routed millions of dollars to America with the expectation it would be used to benefit Bill Clinton's charitable efforts while Secretary of State Hillary Clinton quarterbacked a “reset” in U.S.-Russian relations."

We have a bunch of stuff pointing to the whole system is rigged at this point. If you are a 1% you can do most anything, in front of the public too. Your "lying eyes" and old fashioned common sense are somehow "wrong" when applied to these cases.

If you are talking about William D.Campbell my advice is too look into him further. He's the guy that tallked about money stuffed in suitcases, and seemingly he has said there is video of it. ???
Mark Lambert is involved in that, he has been indicted for his part, but it's for fraud, and money laundering in the US/Russia.
I could be mistaken, but if money was to be half inched in the US, and then smuggled to Russia to pay off the Clintons post Uranium One 'deal' .....that doesn't make much sense, the Russian oligarchs have plenty of their own dosh.

My guess is that the committee knows that damn well, and that is is just more disruption tactics with Grassly doing the filibustering.

www.justice.gov...

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

I was drafted for a phony war , though I never was deployed my distrust for the Government started in 1970 . It has been corrupt for a very long time. I don't give Obama a pass because others did it too . In my opinion he doubled down on it . It will take a long time to fix it but we have to start somewhere .

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join