It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now Even Freemasons are Upset

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

I'm sure there are many lies spoken about you but in most lies there is normally an element of truth.

I'm sure there is, like where I would rather patronize a Brother's business than someone who isn't in the Fraternity, all things being equal.

The baby thing is kinda true as well.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

LOL, we recently sold our big house and moved to our forever home, and while shopping for insurance, I gave a brother the chance to quote everything. He was quite a bit lower than all the others. I think due to him putting in some extra effort in making sure he gave me the best quote he could. So he got my business. I wouldn't have spent more to go with a brother, but then, in this case, it worked out just fine for all involved.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex
A tyrant will always find a pretext for his tyranny.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: skalla
They should demand the constitution and members list of the knitting club too.

Oh, those knitters are the worst with their balls of yarn and plans for world domination.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Upset... !?!
The term is pun intended?!?
edit on 24-2-2018 by Pinocchio because: Shhh

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeneralMayhem

As an organisation we welcome individuals from all walks of life, of any race, faith, age, class or political persuasion. Throughout our 300 year history, when people have suffered discrimination Freemasonry has embraced them into our lodges as equals.

So any individual is welcome to come and get black-balled . What a distinct feeling of unwelcomeness a person might feel after such an event .
300 year history - that's also a box-ticker there . There has plenty of discrimination the last 300 years . Were there ex slaves staying at the lodge ever ?

Infact the masonic temple in Savannah Georgia was also with underground rail road, along with other lodges. All of the lodges affiliated with the Underground railroad still take pride in that today.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join