It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now Even Freemasons are Upset

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
The United Grand Lodge of England are so upset at people continuously casting aspersions on their members character that they've taken out adverts in a few British newspapers stating that "Enough is enough".

“Our members shouldn’t have to feel undeservedly stigmatised. No other organisation would stand for this and nor should we,”
www.theguardian.com...

Great , militant Freemasons burning their underwear and making signs (the plywood kind
)

So just like the Hells Angels in the 70s ... love your local Freemasons , poor guys are feeling stigmatised and unloved and we can't have that in the touchy feely 21st Century.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I am all on board if they get in their little Shriner cars and go on a rampage!

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Don't they have the right to be upset if they're feeling threatened or disrespected in any way?

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

They have the rights we all have and maybe a couple more than most of us but I find it a bit rich when a secret society starts crying foul.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I’m am not surprised I heard this on BBC radio 4 recently.

there are far too many crazy people online posting disgusting rubbish about people, and Freemasons are easy targets for them

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Hahah it's pretty ironic actually, huh?

Maybe if they just were like really secret...

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
LOL
Next we will learn that they sexy harass themselves and they will all resign because of our shame they have libidos.
We really gotta start teaching logic again.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
I’m am not surprised I heard this on BBC radio 4 recently.

there are far too many crazy people online posting disgusting rubbish about people, and Freemasons are easy targets for them

I think everyone who has ever had disgusting rubbish about them posted online ought to go out in the streets and rampage.

Do you think anyone would be left indoors to watch?

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Why doesn't the Sublime Grand Pooh-bah cast an "anti-aspersion spell"??

Then he will get to roll that yellow 4-sided die to see how much damage he inflicts!!

Freemasons burning their lambskins... what has the world come to?

PS - Nice touch "the plywood kind"!! lol
edit on 8-2-2018 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: missed a word

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

we'll soon see some 'FLM'(Freemasons lives matter) movement

i wonder the cost of adverts across the news outlets mentioned.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
#MasonLivesMatter!

Love y'all here at ATS for real even if you do unwittingly work for Lucifer!! Hugs!!

😂👍

edit on 8-2-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

As an organisation we welcome individuals from all walks of life, of any race, faith, age, class or political persuasion. Throughout our 300 year history, when people have suffered discrimination Freemasonry has embraced them into our lodges as equals.

So any individual is welcome to come and get black-balled . What a distinct feeling of unwelcomeness a person might feel after such an event .
300 year history - that's also a box-ticker there . There has plenty of discrimination the last 300 years . Were there ex slaves staying at the lodge ever ?

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: vinifalou

They have the rights we all have and maybe a couple more than most of us but I find it a bit rich when a secret society starts crying foul.

Really this society is so secretive? Have you seen some of the lodges and the guys that come out of them? They look as average as those going to the elks club. In my neck of the woods they do a lot of charitable drives and seem to raise some money for those in need. Maybe they were secretive long ago but you and anybody else on here can show up at a lodge and look to see who will sponsor you...as long as you can commit to paying the dues and can free up time for meeting and maybe working some charitable events you are in.

I urge all of you to take a look at some of the lodges in your area...some of them resemble some of your union locals..not very mysterious at all.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
The United Grand Lodge of England are so upset at people continuously casting aspersions on their members character that they've taken out adverts in a few British newspapers stating that "Enough is enough".

The craft of Freemasonry is that art of comedy done solemnly.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I don't think the Free Masons organization has anything to do with the political or societal upheaval that is happening today. Unless the Rothchilds and Soros clan are members.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Luciferians? Log out of the internet for awhile. You clearly need a break or you are delusional. Masons are not Luciferian.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I've encountered some Freemasons who I wouldn't spend 2 seconds of my life speaking with but I also know one who is a city council member where I live who is a great guy and really cares about helping our community.

Mixed bag like everything else.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
They should just embrace it. "Dude, we are the mf freemasons. Mess with us at your own risk!" Muhahaha

Or thats what id do.

I know most freemasons arent the boogeyman, though a few very powerful masons do pull strings behind society and do some nasty business.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   
The thing to do too see if the Mason's are in cahoots with the Illuminati or TPTB or what ever you want to call them is to see if the late devil him self David Rockefeller (who I know for a fact was with the CIA and MK-Ultra) was a Freemason or did David have people in his troop that were Freemasons, a few years back I explained what the powers that be want with the Freeemason's, I even detailed how infiltration of there group could be done, with the black hats (CIA) any type of power grab on where there has been people of power is key (they like the prestiege), this gives them there illusionary steel shield to scare people with.

Anyway not suprised the Freemason's are getting a little upset over this, but until full disclosure it's par for the course.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Ahh it's mason bashing time again I see..

I am not and never was a mason, but I have known many in my old home town doing volunteer work, from coaching rec soccer to helping me set up a chess club for youths in our local library..

And all of them were stand up guys.

My first traveling coach was a mason..I only know because he wore the ring.. I was a latch key kid,, he would give me rides from my home to all our practices and any games my parents could not make.. if we Had out of state tournaments he and his wife would drive me and act as chaperones. No I didn't stay in there room we would rent out a block of rooms and all the players would room together..

I guess what I'm trying to say is yes there are bad apples(the black ball is meant to help weed them out as I understand it) but in my personal interactions with many they came across as well to do, well intentioned men,willing to step up in the community..

Ymmv

Respectfully,
~ meathead

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join