It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Knapp's opinion on what the phenomena might be

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
a reply to: Lurker1

Journalist hampered by an NDA. Well, in this day and age it doesn't surprise me.

Yep, such oxymoon wouldn't be shocking from journalist behavior nowadays

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Journalist hampered by an NDA. Well, in this day and age it doesn't surprise me.

Some folk will do anything for the promise of "inside information." Wonder how that worked out for Bill Moore?

I’m just wondering why no one has spilled the beans on just WTF is going on at SkinWalker Ranch, NDA be damned?

They’ve been studying this ranch for TWENTY YEARS and all we(The Public), has gotten out of it is 1 book and some news snippets every couple of years basically saying the same things.
edit on 9-2-2018 by johnthejedi24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Some wish they obviously experienced something that made their lives less boring I guess?

Me myself i'm simply trying to connect the phenomena with scientific data I can find and how I can understand this the best I can . Not only scientifically also spiritually.
I want to learn from it and accepting that it's happening

But trying to explain it to someone is simply asking an ant for direction to the city hall.

Maybe I shouldn't give the answers before presenting something but wait and see if someone out there starts to ask the right questions or answers with an explanation that helps me to connect my own interpretation of what it could be.

And yes it's an individual growth for those who want to understand not to mock but to really accept the possibility that isn't all about flying saucers and people who look like us imho.

I've been wondering the stars from the day I could understand what they actually were, there are so many people that don't even know what a star is or that our sun is a star let alone telling them that there are billions of them out there and that they have planets around them.

If you start talking about that , they walk away or lose interest because they can't comprehend the fact that we are not that special as a species in biology but spiritually are more important to the universe.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: johnthejedi24

I'm with you. I don't get why it's being kept under wraps. Why not release everything?

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

They have done so much damage to the order of things they feel they cannot do things any differently.

They are masters of certain things...creation not one of them.

If they do not allow things to free up and tell the truth they will be doomed far worse than they think would happen now.

Whatever the reasons for their pathetic attempts at what they do...they must realize there own limitations and get out of the way...another crew has arrived and will remove them very quickly..regardless of consequence.

The Universe is far beyond patiently waiting for truth to set in...the writings are in the sky...time for them to stop being so fearful and weak...and get the hell away from us.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

The Universe is full of damaged beyond repair beings pretending they are on a spiritual path.

None of them seem to realize they may be on a very wrong path and they sure as heck realize we humans could figure it ALL OUT...and burst there bubbles.

The clampdown on truth and reality here is all encompassing....on a marvelous scale.

However..

Some have decided that is all over if things do not get better...or be explained freely.

We shall see if those who close down all freedoms throughout the Universe can handle even a fraction of what humans must endure...whilst being told it is about "spirituality".

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

They don't have enemies because they are at the top of the universal food chain. I discribe them as far as I discovered and can compare with the so called type three or maybe four civilization.

Nothing exceeds that I think. I think they might be a department that has the task to control this part of three dimensional space.

And are operating far beyond our imagination or space we ever as humans will understand.

Don't worry they will let it all thrive here on good earth and we will evolve the way they planned this to be ,although it will take maybe hundreds or thousands of years before ever be a full space explorating race by then we presumably are like they are now.

What we see today and all the signs that are posted on social media could all be played out just the way they supposed to happen.

But , what do you think can beat a civilization that advanced? The other thing is why we are not the ones that are ready to be the same,simply because we still want to destroy what we can't comprehend when we start to think in terms of national security to protect what we destroy on daily basis around the world?

edit on 0b37America/ChicagoFri, 09 Feb 2018 03:55:37 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 09 Feb 2018 03:55:37 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 03:24 AM
link   

In journalism this is called an embargo.

In journalism and public relations, a news embargo or press embargo is a request or requirement by a source that the information or news provided by that source not be published until a certain date or certain conditions have been met. ...

Quite common these days.

Ref: en.m.wikipedia.org...

Edit
I need to correct myself as it's not completely the same. Embargo is time/condition limited, NDA is a legal contract. NDA's aren't that common in journalism so you're right. Sorry!

Let's hope he's embargoed .

edit on 9-2-2018 by zeroPointOneQ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaYote

It's difficult how one might interpret the way they move and how it all works.

But yes the Earth and our entire solar system can be seen as a unesco universal harritage protected by those who have the task to keep the order and balance in the universe imo

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

Even the phenomenon seems to parrot.

Are we parrots talking to parrots or parrots talking to ourselves?

It also reminds me of the ai to ai conversation experiment. Only was the resulting 'language' meaningful or giberish.

Oh yeah, the physical part ... (?)

Sometimes I'd like to think of it as an anchor that's preventing us from letting the ship sail so to speak.

edit on 9-2-2018 by zeroPointOneQ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

I agree with the challenge to observing, much less taking scientific measurements, of how they move what they are doing.

However, I honestly think some of the beings/entities may not be that much farther along than we are, others so far up the scale that they are almost pure energy.

I was thinking about some of the interactions, like at the Skinwalker Ranch when items were "disappeared" and placed in weird places.... think about the dumbassery of our own bubbas who go out drinking and cow tipping... what does that cow think of it? I've had personal encounters that have that extreme visceral terror element - I absolutely believe that, in that instance, there was some sort of mental transmission to disable me, to cloud my thinking.

Anyhow, so much of this is anecdotal. The fact that I told no one about most of my experiences and yet I read hundreds of similar examples confirms to me that these phenomena are real (define "real", right?!) - or at least really occurring.

Denying the existence of these not yet understood phenomena only prolongs our ignorance, it endangers our future existence. To evolve, we need to learn the whole truth and quit clinging to an incomplete paradigm.

edit on 9-2-2018 by SeaYote because: typo

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Do you interact with the dog?

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

People say the word "spiritual" and don't even know that that means,
so I don't like to use that word and put it in quotes.

You know how at the heart of the best lies, there is a kernel of truth?

Well some UFO-nuts go on about all the preoccupation the "aliens"
have with out bodies.. the raping... the anal probing.. the sampling..

the truth is, (as far as I know).. the Phenomenon is quite charmed/
fascinated by our organic bodies... they don't give a crap about our
'spirits'. Ask any good Buddhist about 'our spirits' and they will just
snort in derision anyway.. people don't tend to know the truth
about that subject either.

In my studies, I came to the conclusion that organic bodies of our
complexity are very rare in the Universe, and that the first race,
before it became a machine intelligence, evolved in a symbiotic
relationship with a race much like ours.. before our sun was
even born.

This is the narrative that i have been working with.

I'll just call it a narrative.

It's impossible to prove that I ate a ham sandwich for lunch
yesterday... so I can't stress too much about the narrative.

Kev

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

But skinwalker ranch sure needs to be investigated by more science and accepting what seems to be going on there

George Knapp said something pretty interesting in an interview that I listened to recently. He pointed out that Bigelow closed down the investigation at Skinwalker after (7?) years and packed up the team and left. He suggested that maybe they packed up and left because they got some answers, or figured out something, or found out something that made them not need to continue investigating.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Does spiritual say that it's benevolent ,
It has two sides of the coin imo ?

And I do think your right about that they don't give a damn about our souls simply because they need it to occupy another body eventually .

Not even knowing that it ever lived before and before that . If that was the case we would be more superior than we are now.

I think biology is a extraterrestrial toy or piece of art to play with and to observe.

They don't need to destroy it because eventually chaos will destroy it or atleast part of it .

And then it simply starts over again with a little help in genetic manipulation and a new human 2.0 has been born for the next Millennia to come .

Who knows that they themselves transport their souls into a newborn , just to experience what we as humans experience?

Then in the end we are all souls that can choose either to experience a totally different aspect educating our consciousness in a human or alien body , but the rules are don't interfere with earth biology or if you go to earth you are being reset and have to learn within the time of your earthly existence?
edit on 0b16America/ChicagoFri, 09 Feb 2018 10:58:16 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 09 Feb 2018 10:58:16 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
a reply to: johnthejedi24

I'm with you. I don't get why it's being kept under wraps. Why not release everything?

Because of the NDA ( Nonsense Driveled Absurdity) .

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

Does spiritual say that it's benevolent ,
It has two sides of the coin imo ?

It's the lens of the human mind that makes something benevolent or
not benevolent 99 times in 100.

The "vast machine intelligence" is neither good nor evil.

That's a human confusion.

But there are certainly non-human intelligences that have agendas
that humans would not find friendly..

but IMHO we are rather shielded here.. and the majority of "evil"
here is entirely created by humans.. both in their minds and by
their actions.

Kev

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
a reply to: olaru12

Do you interact with the dog?

el Poko...

si, many times. The most memorable was in a Towa Kiva at the base of Guadalupe Mesa. A very odd mixture of cultures and sensibilities!

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

You know what , it's simply irrelevant how spirituality is being interpreted on many different levels I think.

It's more what one choses to be and wich side of spirituality we take on could all be programmed in our subconscious mind.

Humanity is so liniair in existence it almost can't be any different as what we know now.

And what I mean by that is how many people in the world are born with a passion for what they want to become when they are adults with all the interference of parents, schools media health politics and last not least money to achieve the goal they actually were born to do in the first place ?

Not many I think , so we eventually take on that role that seems to be at hand because it may be running in the family or we don't see no other way.

So many don't think outside the box and we keep on doing that doesn't needs all the efforts and energy to achieve the goal no matter what obstacles we face?

I think there are not many in this world that actually followed something in their hearts that they were born with and finally got to that goal imho.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I just watched Patient Seventeen on Netflix a couple of days ago, for those wanting to see it -- just checked and it's still up.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join