It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Knapp's opinion on what the phenomena might be

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Most people take their understanding 100 steps too far,
when they discuss "the phenomenon".

That's why JV says so little about it.

I didn't agree with a single one of your points
in this post; of course we all have different
opinions.

What we are perilously low on are FACTS.

Humans in general aren't very interested in facts.. they
want a pretty narrative that they cherry pick to fit their
cognitive bias.. and interestingly of course.. their
cognitive bias is rather chosen for them by outside
factors.

The "program" of who we are, not even that.. is chosen
by the person themselves in any meaningful way.

Kev

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Want your questions answered? Read Hunt for the Skinwalker by Colm Kelleher and George Knapp.

The whole story in one book.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

originally posted by: vlawde
Basically that it's an intelligence from another reality, versus aliens from other planets. He talks about their possible motivations, how it messes with us (like at Skinwalker Ranch) and they've been interacting with us throughout history

All this sort of thinking is an outflow of JV's work in the 70's; it has colored the
"Phenonemon" and people's perceptions of it ever since.

You might note, that very few people have any original thoughts on this, but are
mainly just parroting a partially misunderstood version of his original theory.

Kev

That's true, I'm guilty as anyone when it comes to parroting other theories. JV included. With George Knapp having been involved in the ranch and the book, I'd like to think he has some insight into this from experience. Doesn't mean his perception is the truth, but it does make sense.

I don't think there's much in the way of original thought simply because no one has though of one. We have the alien, interdimensional, time traveler, military mind****, angels/demons, plasma lifeforms, parallel universe and several other theories. There may be elements one all those in this thing....or it could be something even stranger that's a totally unknown concept (which would explain WHY it hasn't/can't be explained. Right now we seem limited in how we see the phenomena in concepts we know and understand.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lurker1
Want your questions answered? Read Hunt for the Skinwalker by Colm Kelleher and George Knapp.

The whole story in one book.

That and JV's books color how I see this whole thing. It's a good book, and if nothing else points out the difficulty of pinning down the cause and the motivation behind this stuff. I'd say almost required reading as part of having an idea of the high strangness all this involves

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
The doors of perception are open but our primitive sense organs can't understand the language; it get's all jankie and only adds to the confusion. Thus the "trickster" meme.

Kachina time....

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

I can't watch the video as I have no FB. However, does George Knapp provide any explanation or proof as to why he believes this phenomena?

I must say , Having seen George associated with the Tom Delonge thing has made me tread with caution. Now the Skinwalker thing, which recently got an entertainment license if I recall correctly. Uhm, intrigued but will proceed with extreme caution as my BS meter is going off?

I guess will see and I hope my gut feelings are wrong ,as I would love to see some actual science behind certain alternative subjects.

edit on 49228America/ChicagoThu, 08 Feb 2018 17:49:59 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   

None of those theories are remotely on target as far as I know.
I've written papers for "the invisible college" on this subject.

I know that George is buddies with Mr. Bigelow.
One might presume because of that, that George knows these amazing things.
I'm friends with JV, who consulted with SWR as a scientist.
One might presume that because of that, he is an expert and knows all these
amazing classified secrets.

However people really bend out of all proportion what's actually know, what's
actually true, and make huge assumptions that generally are not true.

But i understand that we are all shooting around ideas on this forum..that's
most all that we can do. Nobody issues any of us a front and center pass
and they won't either.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
The doors of perception are open but our primitive sense organs can't understand the language; it get's all jankie and only adds to the confusion. Thus the "trickster" meme.

Kachina time....

You like the Hopi Prophesy?

It's got a bit of element of truth to it, IMHO.

At least the version of it that I heard.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Kachina time....

I approach the subject from the esoteric, shamanistic, quasi religious, red bean cult, angle. It's tricky...

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Kachina time....

Koyaanisqasti is one of the best films ever made

As with UFOs I suspect, to misquote ol' mr. Will.S. "The fault, Horatio, lies not with our stars, but within ourselves."

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
What George Knap in the end says is true, we aren't allowed to go beyond certain thresholds by them.
We can't go back to the moon because it's there's to not to control us particularly but to keep the eath itself save from not being destroyed by us or our orbital vendettas used violently.

They are benevolent to certain points where catastrophic events that harm the earth or any other planet gets disturbed.
we only are allowed to pursue space and using planets benevolently.

They are Masters of dimensions and creators of order and planets and stars within galaxies and do accompany our souls when we die.

One Might say they practically made us or helped to create us, and are slowly trying to make them aware amongst us, now we finally are on the path of discovering and experimenting with things as extradimensional fields and physics and the deeper understanding of it all.

It doesn't say we are allowed to know everything or even do everything. Because if it's going too far when it comes to destroying Earth they will say that we don't have the right to inherit the Earth at this point.

The fact disclosure doesn't' happen maybe because they choose when it happens or to whom it's being told to.
They aren't that happy imo if it happens like it's some kind of theatre and everything will change from that moment on because if we think that way we might put on tin foil hats for the rest of our lives.

Probably more than one group pf beings. Some benevolent, some not.
From years of research, reading, and personal experience, it seems that some of the beings visiting and interacting with our planet are physical, some are not. Some are drones - mechanical, some are biological. Some travel via vehicles across space, some use inter-dimensional portals. .... and Religion and spirituality --- shew that is complicated. I believe that we, human beings, are a mix of physical and spiritual. I believe that our souls/consciousness are timeless and made of energy that continues on when our bodies die. I believe that some of these "aliens" are drawn to that part of us.
Seems these crazy intergalactic/inter-dimensional/aliens/demons/critters have been messing with us for a very long time. If we remain ignorant and blind we will be used, devoured, snuffed out.
To survive, we need to wake the F up and take care of our planet and be kind to one another.
To survive, we need to continue evolving -- physically, mentally, spiritually, technologically.
My greatest challenge is to remain optimistic. Years ago I took the Boddhisatva vow, to be of service to others, to try help liberate all sentient beings. I pray and send love to our planet and every living thing here - that's my only antidote to all the darkness.
edit on 8-2-2018 by SeaYote because: fixed an incomplete sentence.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear
It doesn't mater if one believes it or not just something I've experienced with the phenomena.

I'm not even call it real anymore according to our standards.

One thing I know is that mankind would have a very hard time accepting that reality they live by.

That's why George Knapp can't talk about it because he can't explain something that hasn't been discovered or only theoretically and maybe observed inside labratory on a very small scale.

It's not that I want to say that I know how it all works, but I accept it because there's no other way then to accept this and to partually understand will eventually come at a later stage I guess.

But skinwalker ranch sure needs to be investigated by more science and accepting what seems to be going on there

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

It doesn't mater if one believes it or not just something I've experienced with the phenomena.

One thing I know is that mankind would have a very hard time accepting that reality they live by.

That's why George Knapp can't talk about it because he can't explain something that hasn't been discovered or only theoretically and maybe observed inside labratory on a very small scale.

It's not that I want to say that I know how it all works, but I accept it because there's no other way then to accept this and to partually understand will eventually come at a later stage I guess.

But skinwalker ranch sure needs to be investigated by more science and accepting what seems to be going on there

Well said. I got the impression there was an NDA or something that precluded him from talking, but your explanation makes sense, not just as it relates to George, but to all of us

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Well I certainly agree that all of us have a difficult time describing
the "indescribable". i was just saying that a lot of folks just parrot
other people's concepts, rather than finding out for themselves.

but that's human nature.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

I can't watch the video as I have no FB. However, does George Knapp provide any explanation or proof as to why he believes this phenomena?

I must say , Having seen George associated with the Tom Delonge thing has made me tread with caution. Now the Skinwalker thing, which recently got an entertainment license if I recall correctly. Uhm, intrigued but will proceed with extreme caution as my BS meter is going off?

I guess will see and I hope my gut feelings are wrong ,as I would love to see some actual science behind certain alternative subjects.

No FB?? Blasphemy!

I hear you. Political arguing has pretty much turned it into a cesspool.

So...today we have a lot of spare time at work and the managers are cool with that short term. I took it as a challenge to transcribe what George said for those interested. Nothing earthshaking or revelatory, but here tis:

"Best I can figure out is there is an intelligence, and probably a lot of other intelligences that interact with us in a variety of ways. They can enter our reality and mess with us and leave, and there's not much we can do about it. It seems they have some sort on inherent interest is us, whether it's the cosmic drive in theater where they just come and watch us because we're so damned entertaining, or it's harvesting of souls, or genetic material they need from us. It's clear there's a symbiotic relationship. It's clear there is something they need from us and it's not just a passing interest. They're not just driving by and looking out the window. They've been here a long time and interacting with us throughout human history. What their ultimate game is, I don't know and don't think anyone knows.

I also suspect this mystery is much bigger than just extraterrestrials visiting from another planet. Jacque Vallee said to me one time, 'man, I'm going to be really disappointed if at the end of this mystery that it turns out these are just visitors from other planets popping in every now and then' He suspects, as I have, that it's much bigger and grander, and much harder to get your head around.

The stuff about Area 51, it's a fantastical story. It's difficult to absorb and get your head around. There is a bigger and more complicated mystery at work. Skinwalker Ranch, the stuff we pursued has taught me that whatever this intelligence is, really does mess with us. Sometimes it likes to scare us and keep us off-balance, and it leads us down false paths. I don't know if it's just mind games, or if it's entertainment, or if it's some sort of steep learning curve. That's what I hope it is, and think it might be that we are being led down a really long, steep learning curve, being educated along the way. maybe now we're in Jr High, and someday we'll get to High School. If everything goes well and we don't blow ourselves up, maybe we'll get to college one day and finally get a degree that teaches us about cosmic awareness. We're not close to it yet. I'm not sure any human understands it and has all the answers."

edit on 2/8/2018 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

An see I disagree.
The phenom covers a much wider physical area than just the ranch, so to exclude the rest excludes more data.

But that's been the problem even on the Ranch. The fact that it's outdoors, covers so much territory and the Phenom pops up seemingly randomly. Even I can see how that would give dedicated scientist's absolute fits.

The problem is you actually have many what I call "hot spots" but without dedicated teams to canvass those places long term and repeatedly kind of like biologists who camp out for months at a time observing wildlife all you're going to get are what we have.

Isolated experiences that seemingly have no rhyme or reason.

Very much like if the only time you ever saw a bear an it was scratching it's back on a tree. You'd come back with a marvelous tale of "Bears dance with trees". Something out of context and pretty weird. Much like the occurrences at Skinwalker sound without context.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Just for what it is worth . . . .

If one "clairvoyantly" projects into skinwalker and meets the entities there one will find them dangerous but not unreasonably so.

My own experience had a nature spirit intervening at a certain point in our conversation to show the skinwalker entities that I was a freind to the nature spirits. All good then.

Basically the skinwalker entities said "everyone has to eat and those animals are bred for eating".

By the way, the skinwalker entities say they are unaware of any shootouts with aliens at the ranch.

edit on 8-2-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: stupid shpell chekker

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde

Well said. I got the impression there was an NDA or something that precluded him from talking, but your explanation makes sense, not just as it relates to George, but to all of us

+1

Everyone had to sign NDA's. He isn't legally allowed to talk about what he saw. The book was the only record sanctioned.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Lurker1

Journalist hampered by an NDA. Well, in this day and age it doesn't surprise me.

Some folk will do anything for the promise of "inside information." Wonder how that worked out for Bill Moore?

edit on 8-2-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Wish i could give u more stars for that, thanks.

However i disapointed that he didnt expand on how he came to those conclusions,? Has he in the past?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join