It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justification for the Steele dossier shows a warrant should be issued to spy on Obama and Hillary

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

no they are not they still acting like they run things . like when hilly showed up at grammy's and when obama runs around world acting like he is still potus. just because they longer hold office does not give them a free pass on crimes they committed in past.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

2. Neither Donald Trump nor his campaign were spied on.

Are you completely sure about that?

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

So never mind the fact that Carter Page was under surveillance as far back as 2013? That doesn't matter right?
You guys need to give it up already. The Trump team was in over their head, none of them expected to win, and know they're caught with their hand in the cookie jar.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: scauma

Listen, I have no idea if Page is a good guy or rotten, but if he'd been under surveillance by the FBI since 2013, and they still didn't have any actionable evidence culminating in a probable cause rejection at least twice by the FISC (a court described variously as a scam and rubber stamp with a >97% approval process), I'm not sure that's the angle I'd be pushing if I were you. Makes it worse not better.

Under surveillance since 2013 and still needed the dressed up dossier to convince a court to sign off, and it constituted the bulk of the warrant app. Screams guilty. But not who you think.
edit on 9-2-2018 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: lostbook

I'd say you have a point but isn't it already too late? Obama is done and so is Hillary.

does that mean they could go on a killing spree and not face any charges, or do they still have recourse to the law?

that argument must be in the official talking points given to leftists.

Here we go with the cheap, "leftists" attacks......Haven't you grown past name-calling?

If you're saying the leftist aren't attacking you are delusional. The R's for the most part are a lot of RINO's so we will give quarter to those who deserve it.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

originally posted by: SRPrime

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: network dude

the Steele Dosier (which I believe you still think has validity) 

Which I know has validity and so does everybody else except his base. Most of it has been validated. So sorry. You can call it fake if you like but it's not going to change the fact that it's not.

What; I'm not part of his base and haven't seen one claim in it "validated." Please show me what parts have been validated, and how.

I've seen you say this before; I've seen you proven wrong, and I've also seen you fail to provide any sort of information that could even insinuate something was "validated."

Stop repeating non-sense; if it's validated, post it. The problem is, it's not, nothing in it is, and not even the left or the DNC is claiming it's valid at this point.

These sort of Orwellian "shout down with lies" tactics are the reason I'm being slowly pushed into his base. The fact that D and R and MSM and ridiculous internet posters have all decided he must be eliminated by any means possible is one of his few redeeming qualities.

CAUTION

The Political Science professor I had, I recall him saying that they push us in the direction they want us to go. We won't go all left or right from the middle unless we are slowly moved that direction. I see we have moved left collectively.

I, thinking I am still where the middle was, do realize I might appear right when I am still neutral. Only, I can't overlook EITHER political party's sins and the HRC/DNC folks committed treason as far as I can tell. Sedition at the very least.

They conspired to first defraud the Dems with Bernie voters and then the POTUS gen election. That is VERY messed up and surely must be dealt with harshly.

edit on 9-2-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
originally posted by: [post=23126862]theantediluvian

2. Neither Donald Trump nor his campaign were spied on.

(originally posted by: [post=23129914]network dude)

Are you completely sure about that?
...........................................................................................................
I suspect that the Ante is really worried because the opposite to those theories of Ante's are turning out to be true. Meanwhile logical and thoughtful posts by others are steadily proving there is a mountain of evidence that no one will be able to deny building like Mt Vesuvius over Pompeii.

]
edit on 9-2-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: scauma

So never mind the fact that Carter Page was under surveillance as far back as 2013? That doesn't matter right?
You guys need to give it up already. The Trump team was in over their head, none of them expected to win, and know they're caught with their hand in the cookie jar.

First, so what. Just because someone has been involved in an investogation before doesnt mean the FBI should be able to spy on them.

Secondly, perhaps you were unaware, but in that case the FBI accused Page of no wrong doing, and in fact page helped the fbi by providing evidence against a russian criminal.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
What kind of a counter intelligence investigation
brings in Americans that were not involved with
espionage?

A rigged one!

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
a reply to: scauma

Listen, I have no idea if Page is a good guy or rotten, but if he'd been under surveillance by the FBI since 2013, and they still didn't have any actionable evidence culminating in a probable cause rejection at least twice by the FISC (a court described variously as a scam and rubber stamp with a >97% approval process), I'm not sure that's the angle I'd be pushing if I were you. Makes it worse not better.

Under surveillance since 2013 and still needed the dressed up dossier to convince a court to sign off, and it constituted the bulk of the warrant app. Screams guilty. But not who you think.

My question why did the Obama administration approve carter page security clearance to work with Trump? If he was such a security risk how did he get any clearance what so ever? Doesn't make sense unless you assume they wanted him on the white house staff as any excuse to listen?

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   

I believe a more production approach would rather be to reform the entire FISA court system and implement future measures that prevent this type of oversight from ever occurring again. It is rather frightening to think a judge can be so easily influenced to sign off on collecting private information on someone not properly vetted as being a threat to the national security of the United States.

It sets a precedent for "no boundaries" type invasion of privacy and is disconcerting to say the least. This is why the FISA courts should not be conducted in secret. After all if something is secret then how can it possibly have proper measures in place to ensure it is not abused?

By virtue of a secret court any current sitting administration can sway the court into its bidding based purely upon political partisanship. Case in point the Obama administration abused this secrecy as evidenced by the amount of very troubling information made public over the last few weeks and for what I imagine to be weeks to come.

Conversely and to be equitable we should not advocate for the Trump administration to conduct business in the same manner as you are suggesting by your post. This makes an illogical argument saying because they did then so shall we. This is not how we reform and advance as a society.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aces8

I believe a more production approach would rather be to reform the entire FISA court system and implement future measures that prevent this type of oversight from ever occurring again. It is rather frightening to think a judge can be so easily influenced to sign off on collecting private information on someone not properly vetted as being a threat to the national security of the United States.

Conversely and to be equitable we should not advocate for the Trump administration to conduct business in the same manner as you are suggesting by your post. This makes an illogical argument saying because they did then so shall we. This is not how we reform and advance as a society.

You may have missed G's point. Unchecked Treason against the people or just a candidate for POTUS means the future elections can be rigged legally by whoever is in power at the tims is the shorthand version.

Therefore, it was logical if you are thinking this one step at a time.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   

I thought they didn't provide the name of the source? If so how did they accept the evidence based on Steele's reputation if Steele wasn't identified as the source? Republican challenge keeps getting weaker and weaker as it is now obvious the FISA court knew the info came from Steele although the Nunes memo states that they hid the identity of the source.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Aces8

You may have missed G's point. Unchecked Treason against the people or just a candidate for POTUS means the future elections can be rigged legally by whoever is in power at the tims is the shorthand version.

Therefore, it was logical if you are thinking this one step at a time.

Yes, I agree with your summation. I also agree any and all perpetrators should be held accountable by the fullest extent of any and all applicable laws. It certainly would appear treasonous offenses have been committed at the highest levels here.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join