It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feminism.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
My wife and daughter hate feminists.

They ask the very real question...what is it I supposedly can't do?

In fact, my daughter will tell you that she feels like she gets better opportunities and options than the young men her age. She says if anything she feels sorry for men in their 20s.

Anyway, I love my girls and I love women, but I don't love the BS that feminism has become. They fixed the problem and now have outlived their usefulness.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
If we're going to insist on traditional roles for women wouldn't it be wise to ensure a family can survive on a single income?

Personally, I think the original feminists screwed it up for a lot of ladies.

The pressure to work outside the home and leaving kids to be raised by television or internet is just disgusting.

Call me old world values on this one.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MrConspiracy

Thing is that the work has been done.

Women who do get hired in their 30s and don't take time out for family and follow through like their male counterparts have no pay gap.

It's a myth caused by what you suggest except for one thing - the idea that there is a hiring gap. I'm not sure that has ever been proved to be true.

I don't think they can legally discriminate over what they think the lifetime performance will be only what they think of your current qualifications.

<< 1   >>

join