It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans with new superpowers. SAFETY FIRST!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Most awesome.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

hahah reminds me of the first time i spoke to the machine elves

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: burgerbuddy

hahah reminds me of the first time i spoke to the machine elves

I've met them.

Tell me about your deemsters experience!

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: prevenge

what evidence do you have to support your claim that humans will develop superhuman abilities ?

there is nothing at present in our biological make up that would give rise to that idea .

We are limited by our brain mass , our environment , are we evolving into these beings, or are we going to skip evolution and do it genetically , ?

speculation aside do you have any evidence to back up your claim ?

thanks

Research kundalini.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: prevenge
...one branch being that of one with advanced abilities, those illustrated in movies and tv,

That is one really, REALLY large assumption being made, based on absolutely nothing.

No human being has any special ability approaching anything like what 'movies and tv' portray.

These things will be soon as real as the toast you're munching on right now.... Verry soon.

Based on what? How do you 'know' this? ANd how soon is 'verry' soon?

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

I'm amazed at how difficult this information is for you to digest.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 05:14 AM
link   

wow - straight to ad hom , that was predictable

now - just for ammmusement - explain how this " ascendancy to meta-hummans " is actually going to occur

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 05:16 AM
link   

i am amazed too ..............

but for different reasons

like the utter absence of logic for your premise or coherent explaination of how it can occur

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Ive heard of this recently. I was told people can grow muscle, cure illness because of a connection with the universe.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: prevenge
a reply to: noonebutme

I'm amazed at how difficult this information is for you to digest.

I'm amazed at how you dodged the simple questions to move your thread forwards.

3 simple questions which the answers are

its my opinion based on my beliefs.

But that is not what you want readers to believe, you want them to think you have special knowledge

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside
Ive heard of this recently. I was told people can grow muscle, cure illness because of a connection with the universe.

yes humans have muscles and they can grow.

ever heard of body building?

Or do you mean regenerate muscle and neurological abilities like telling your brain to move your legs to walk that are lost due to parallelization?

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

originally posted by: anotherside

yes humans have muscles and they can grow.

ever heard of body building?

Or do you mean regenerate muscle and neurological abilities like telling your brain to move your legs to walk that are lost due to parallelization?

I was told by a millionaire busness owner who follows these things. Said a kid actually was able to increase arm muscle within minutes by some act of focussing. He also mentioned a master who just by being near you can heal you. He described oneness with the universe. Im still skeptical until i see proof. I need to ask where to find videos on this. Ive seen a documentary of a guy who can start fires using mental focus and hands.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

I was told by a millionaire busness owner who follows these things. Said a kid actually was able to increase arm muscle within minutes by some act of focussing.

act of flexing which requires a focus of the mind to tense the muscle.

He also mentioned a master who just by being near you can heal you. He described oneness with the universe. Im still skeptical until i see proof. I need to ask where to find videos on this. Ive seen a documentary of a guy who can start fires using mental focus and hands.

I see you keep feeding yourself with things that are tasty to your brain but may actually rubbish for your brain like junk food is junk for ones physical health.

A person that is claimed to be healed by a master of whatever actually healed themselves, similar to the placebo effect and pills.

videos are not proof of anything.

Life experience is what is real, you need to get more of that and less false reality behind a screen watching videos and reading ATS that only poisons your mind that to me seemed to be already quite poisoned when you arrived here.

Ive seen a documentary of a guy who can start fires using mental focus and hands.

Qi Gong master John Chang?

is this what you talking about?

ahh that bring back memories of a decade ago when I was more in your shoes.

Quite a bit of what you post does, its why I interact with you, I feel connected in some way and really feel the distress you say you have felt.

I hope in 10 years from now actually much sooner that you make the same transition I did to get out of the reality you are in.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

I dont believe everything. If i see it and it resonates ill ponder its validity until i can be convinced. With my other problems..ill ask this. When you turn your volume down on your computer. Did you do it or the computer?

And yes thats what i saw.
edit on 4-4-2018 by anotherside because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Aye my girlfriend does Kundalini yoga, but aside from super powers the only benefit is peace of mind , unless you want to class that as a super power !

It kind of is

being present and not lost in your ego thoughts!

Not sure why you think it gives you super powers?

most of the states you get into are subjective states of consciousness and cannot be proven!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join